Chapter 10

Driving to the Destination

Donghae Pov 

I really didn't know what to do so I just left her there. I couldn't let her know I was lying now. It's too late. As soon as I left the building I took off my bucket and quickly went home with it. I managed to get a few stares but I didn't really care. As soon as I reached home, I started to work on my bucket. 
 
Firstly, I tried whatever means to poke two holes into the bucket. Crazy as it seems , I actually used a driller. Yes, Lee Donghae has gone crazy. Then, to make it look nicer , I used a black marker to draw a nose, a pair of eyes and a big smiley face. Retarded, I know. I took a photo of it and sent an mms to Ryeowook.
 
From: Ryeowook
..... Uh, what is that ugly thing
 
To:Ryeowook
It's my brother, Lee Bucket.  :D and it's handsome like me !
 
From:Ryeowook
Okay, can . -.- What is it for ?
 
To: Ryeowook
To hide my absolutely perfect face from Tiffany! 
 
From: Ryeowook
That's it man. You are weird ! 
 
To: Ryeowook
Thanks ^^ now opinions please~
 
From:Ryeowook
Not that bad. Ttyl I need to study.
 
Now, I was satisfied. It has only been an hour and I think she's still there. Thus, I took my bucket and went back.
 
I stepped into the room. Indeed, she was there. This time, I could see her. As soon as she turned around, I could see her flash a full eyesmile. She burst out laughing. 
 
"Oppa ! You are so funny ! "
 
I did bring along a notepad and a pen. I wrote " Thanks for your compliment".
 
Tiffany started laughing again. 
 
"Why are you wearing a bucket ?!" 
 
I wrote again, " It's cute . Say hi to Lee Bucket . " 
 
"Your surname is Lee ? " 
 
Oops, well but it is a common surname. I nodded.
 
" Yes. Let's see you do your dance. " I wrote.
 
In the few hours we spent together, we trained hard. When it was close to night time , I bid farewell to her before heading for the dorm.
 
When I reached the dorm , Teuk opened the door for me. He looked at me with a surprised expression.
 
"Uh... What is with that retarded looking bucket ? " 
 
"Oops ! I forgot to take it out ." I mumbled, took out the bucket and took a deep breath. It was so stuffy in there. 
 
" So, why the bucket ? " Teuk Hyung asked me.
 
"AISH ! Let's just go inside before we talk."
 
After we settled down onto the couch, I told him everything. 
 
What I didn't know was, perhaps I got a little too excited when I talked about Tiffany. I even went on to describe her eyesmile that made me reach the heavens. 
 
Teuk Hyung already knew that I was ..... In... Love....