Chapter 4

Driving to the Destination

Donghae Pov 

It was time for lunch and when the bell rang, everyone rushed to the canteen. I decided to just eat the food Teuk Hyung packed for me . I took out the lunch box wrapped with a blue flower cloth design and opened the box. Woah. It looked delicious. I swallowed my saliva. Teuk Hyung made omu rice for me. I quickly gulped it down and it was gone in a couple of minutes.
 
As I was done, I looked up to find another face looking at me . It was a boy in my class with brown hair. He stared at me and then laughed. 
 
"Hey, are you a pig ? You eat so quickly!" He chuckled loudly.
I opened my eyes and blinked a few times slowly . Who was this guy ? I don't even know him and he's talking to me like I'm his best friend. I actually found him to be very friendly and amusing though . 
 
"Hey, my name is Ryeowook. What's yours ? " He introduced himself and offered me a handshake.
 
I politely took it and shook it . 
"Donghae." I replied.
 
We continued talking till lunch break was over and I figured he'll probably be my best friend in my high school life. I made a new friend and was elated . When school ended , Ryeowook came over to me and asked, 
 
"Hey, wanna go home together ? You told me you'll be going home right? Your house is near mine ! " He grinned widely.
 
" Okay !" I replied joyfully.
 
We packed our bags and walked home together . I started to tell him that my home wasn't exactly home but actually the dorm that I was staying in. I told him about how I was a trainee at SME entertainment. Ryeowook's jaw dropped and he stared at me with surprise. He told me he really wanted to join the company as well. He had a passion for singing. I asked him to go for an audition. We kept chatting till I reached the dorm and i bid goodbye to him. 
 
I reached the entrance of the dorm and knocked on the door as Junsu opened the door for me. I entered and said thanks . I was sweating buckets so I decided to hop into the shower to quickly rinse my body with water. I took out my clothes and the water ran over my head, then to my body. Thoughts of the first day of high school ran through my mind . I made a new friend Ryeowook. He had a passion for singing and he wasn't bad looking. Hm, what else ? Ah yes .. That girl who had the same goofy glasses at me . I couldn't help but really find her super familiar. 
 
The day passed quickly and I was already in bed . When Teuk Hyung came back, I told him everything including the girl . 
 
" I see someone's interested in a nerdy girl? " he told me.
"SHEESH HYUNG, WHAT'S WITH YOU?!" I shouted at him, feeling irritated that he was randomly jumping to conclusions.
"You'll see very soon dongsaeng ah..." He said with a knowing smile on his face.
 
With that final advice, he had left the room and told me to sleep. I lay in bed for already an hour but I couldn't sleep. Neither did I know what stopped me from sleeping. All I knew was that I kept thinking about that girl. It's not like I knew her or found her very pretty or anything . But oh yeah, she was pretty >.< . As I kept thinking, slowly , I fell into a deep slumber.
 
I was awaken by a female voice . Donghae ah ~ it's time for school, wake up ! 
I woke up and rubbed my eyes before taking a good look at who called me. I jumped out of bed when I immediately realised it was the nerdy girl at school. What was she doing here ?! Who let her in?! I was about to shout for Teuk Hyung when he arrived.
 
" Hae ah, this girl is your classmate right? I let her in." Teuk came in with a smirk on his face .
 
" WHAAAAAT?!" I yelled at him in disbelief.
 
"Yah! Wake up. " Leeteuk Hyung poked me, giving me an annoyed look.
 
Oh, that was just a dream... Whew... I sighed in relief. I got up of bed before going to school again.