Arrival

Driving to the Destination

Hey guys. I know it's been long since I updated. And I also know this story is getting worse. It's really bad right D: it's going nowhere but my brain is already thinking about two other stories I wanna write. I shall control and finish this :(

Donghae Pov 

 

After we were done with dinner, I took her out in my car. 
 
"Where are we going ? " she asked.
 
I stone faced and continued driving and ignored her. 
 
" hey I'm talking to you." She said as she poked my arm. " you grew fatter."
 
" HEYYY!! MUSCLES NOT FATS" I finally said something.
 
formed an 'o' . " fat man knows how to talk. That's so amazing." 
 
" fine ." I hit her playfully. 
 
" but I really preferred it when your arms were smaller... It's not like you are a chicken right . Your arms don't have to grow."  She said before adjusting her seat lower so that she could take a nap. 
 
I looked at her. Those lips. Were tempting. I gulped and tried to concentrate on driving. I sped up because I wanted us to get back to the hotel sooner . 
 
Soon after I reached. It's outside of the city . I heard from sungmin that this place overlooked the city and looks stunning at night. He wasn't lying at all. The nightlights, the buildings , you could see everything from up here.  I walked over to my car and knocked on the window. Through the misty glass I could see her rubbing her eyes before unwinding the window. 
 
"Yes ?" 
 
" we are here." 
 
With that she stretched a bit before stepping out the car. She gasped . 
 
" this... Is beautiful! How did you find this place ?! "
 
" sungmin told me about it." 
 
"Well expected . How else would a dumb person like you know ." 
 
"Ungrateful . TSK" I rolled my eyes at her. 
 
We proceeded to sit down in front if the car. The view was really magnificent. It wasnt wrong to come here. What stood out the most wasnt the scenery really. It was the beautiful soul beside me. I turned to look at her. 
 
Beautiful.
 
Am I worthy enough ? For you to be mine? 
 
??? Pov
 
"Thank you " I told the staff. 
 
" welcome. " she said as she handed me my passport. 
 
Well where are we ! It's time to check in the hotel right now . I don't have time. As this was planned at the very last notice , I didn't have time to arrange for security guards to come with me so I had to make do squeezing myself through the bunch of fan girls.  I got out with some difficulty and flagged down a VIP cab. 
 
" ____ hotel. Thanks." 
 
The driver nodded before stepping on the engine. 
 
" hey you look familiar.." He squinted his eyes in his mirror to get a better view of my face. 
 
" hey wait ! Aren't you ...."
 
" yes I am. " I knew he recognized me immediately. My sharp jaw line is recognizable everywhere. 
 
" my daughter is a huge fan of you." 
 
" oh really ? " I gave short replies. My mind was too occupied with the other problems I had to face now. 
 
How. To get you ? 
 
Donghae Pov
 
" hey hae." Tiffany poked me. 
 
" what ." 
 
" hi." 
 
" just shut up. " I was really tired and we were driving back to the hotel. It wasnt near . At all.
 
" what did I do ? I was just saying hi to kiddy hae " she pouted and looked at me innocently. 
 
I looked at her with my red sore eyes and gave her a merong. 
 
Soon we reached the hotel. We decided to grab some breakfast before heading to our rooms to sleep. We piled lots of food and joked about. 
 
Neither did I know approximately a few tables away, an awfully close friend of mine would be staring and monitoring my every action, swearing to get revenge on me.