Chapter 3

Driving to the Destination

Donghae Pov 

I walked down the hallway and found my class 1-2. I settled down into a random seat and looked around nervously. The class was also filled with many freshmen like me and they had a worried look on their face. I sighed and took out my phone. I sent a text to Hyung .
 
*Leeteuks's phone*
From : Dong hae 
Hyung! I'm so bored . And I don't know what to do! 
 
My phone beeped and I received a reply. 
 
From : Leeteuk Hyung
Don't worry ! It's very normal. Just make friends along the way! I'll be training now . Oh... And since you are so good looking, girls might check you out ! Hehe ! Bye ! 
 
I locked my phone and sighed. So I guess I'm alone today, huh ? And what did he mean about good looking! Really ?? Maybe I am . Kekeke. Well, I looked up from my phone and indeed could see several girls taking side glances at me and talking among themselves . They came from the same middle school as far as I could tell. Well, I didnt want to attract much attention.... Especially since I was a trainee. Definitely no. When I get back to the dorm i definitely need to ask Leeteuk Hyung for advice. My fringe was swept to the side so I made it cover my eyes to attract less attention. I took out a pair of goofy glasses I had from my bag and put it on. 
" Ah, what a pity! He looked pretty handsome without the glasses but he's just another nerd. "
" I know right ! He could look like an idol with some grooming "
I heard whispers around me . Woah. Woah. Woah. I don't want to attract so much attention on my first day of school .
 
I tucked in my shirt and sat up straight with my goofy classes and nerdy looking hair. I looked around and took out my books. The commotion was soon over. Thank goodness . There was still about 15 minutes before class started and then a girl came in the class. She was very familiar looking but I didn't know why. Just like me , she had goofy glasses on, her long bangs covering her eyes . She had straight long black hair and she seemed to have a hidden charm somehow. Oh well . Donghae stop looking . 
 
My teacher came in shortly after and introduced herself as Ms Song. We greeted her and sat down after that. Since she had let us sit anywhere we wanted for today, I remained in my seat all the way to the side of the classroom where I had a full view of the beautiful outside scenery. I looked out of the windows and saw the blue vast sky. Little puffy clouds decorated it and it gave me a warm feeling somehow . I don't know why but I just felt like something good would happen soon. 
 
Maybe ... Not ?