Tell Her

Overflowing Tears

Baekhyun passed by her house again. He's been doing this everyday since he broke up with her. He just wanted to see her again but he knew he couldn't. It would hurt her even more. He walked back to their dorm with a heavy heart. He thought that breaking up was for the best. Then, why does it hurt?

 

He got to their dorm earlier than expected. His routine for the past few weeks have been the same. Wake up, eat, cry, and stare at the people passing by. It has always been the same. The routine was okay for Baekhyun but the other members just couldn't bare to see him in this state.

 

Chanyeol barged in his room. Definitely angry. "Hyung! What;s up with you? You've been acting like a lifeless human!!"

 

"I just want to stay like this for a while Chanyeol-ah." Baekhyun said calmly, still staring seamlessly out the window.

 

"Is this because of Minyoung why you are acting like this? Is this because you broke up with her?" Chanyeol asked, even if he knew that he was crossing the line.

 

"YES!!! IT'S BECAUSE OF THE BREAK UP!!" Baekhyun didn't mean to louder his voice, but he couldn't keep it in anymore.

 

"If this is about her, then tell her how you really feel. Tell her that it was just a misunderstanding. Take her back." Chanyeol said, hoping to give some sense into Baekhyun's mind.

 

"I can't. I want to give her a better future. I know there's someone out there who could love her more than me and take care of her better than I could. I want her to have a boyfriend who would always be by her side. Unlike me, I can't even protect her because of schedules." Baekhyun explained.

 

"That's not enough reason to leave her. If you love her, you two would be able to make through problems." Chanyeol said, before leaving out the door leaving Baekhyun thinking about his statement.

 

Should I get back with her? Was breaking up a wrong decision? He thought to himself.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

hey guyzzzz.....thank you so much for subscribing...

i just dropped this note by to tell you that this fanfic wouldn't be a really long story...

and i can't update regularly like a robot...

 

I HAVE STUDIES AND AUDITIONS......and i'm not making this up...IT'S REAL...

 

if there some mistakes in the story..... like typos and inappropriate words....

JUST FORGIVE A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD (cause I'm not actually 22 *snicker*)

 

i'll TRY to update tomorrow...if homeworks don't kill me...

 

BYE GUYZZZ.....LET'S CONTINUE LOVING BACON.....AND EXO K....AND OF COURSE EXO M......

 

LET'S JUST LOVE ALL OF THEM...