Letter

Overflowing Tears

 

2 whole months had passed. 2 whole months since Minyoung had seen Baekhyun. Detox wasn’t going to be easy for Minyoung, especially since Haerin is a hardcore Kpop fan.

 

Serious detox was no mean feat. Minyoung had gotten down to serious business. The goal? Stripping her room of anything EXO related. She spent an entire morning on intense cleaning.

 

Then as she was filling her box to the brim with memoirs of her past relationship with Baekhyun, the package he sent her months ago caught her eye. Unconsciously, she picked it up.

 

Minyoung threw herself on the couch, looking at the box that contained the stuff toy. She was having mixed thoughts on whether it deserves a place in her toy shelf or go straight to the trash can.

 

“Oh, forget it, I won’t be able to decide anyway.” Minyoung said as she threw the box to the floor.

 

As soon as the box made contact with the stone-hard floor, it flew open and it’s content scattered on the floor. Minyoung hesitated about picking it up or not but in the end she did.

 

She stood up from her seat and bent down on the floor to pick thingsup. As her hand reached for the stuff toy, she saw an envelope at the corner of her eye. She turned her head and faced its direction. Her name was written beautifully on the envelope. She took the envelope and flipped it open. There was a letter inside, for her.

 

Dear Minyoung-ah,

                I came here to your house earlier but you weren’t here so I decided to leave this letter to you. First of all, I’m really sorry for breaking up with you. I knew it was the wrong choice. I know I told you that it was all just a bet but truth is, I lied. I thought that I’m not the perfect boyfriend for you, and that I don’t deserve you. You’re too good to have a boyfriend like me who can’t even spend all of his time with you. I didn’t want to put you in danger, you know the fangirls. I was afraid to take a sacrifice back then but now I’m not. Did you see the stuff toy I sent you? You probably think I’m mocking your depression rut but I’m not. Actually, I decided to give it to you because for me it means that I’m asking you another chance for me to put your heart back together, to mend it. And Minyoung-ah, if you’re ready to forgive me, meet me at the park. I’ll be waiting for you there. I’m ready to explain everything to you. Ready to pledge my love to you again. If you don’t, then I’ll understand if you have moved on. But please remember, my heart still belongs to you.

 

                                                                                                                                                Love,

                                                                                                                                                Baekhyun

 

Minyoung cried. She felt so stupid for not reading the letter earlier. She felt as if her only chance to be together with Baekhyun just slipped away. If there ever was an eleventh hour miracle, this would have to be it.

 

Minyoung stormed out the door, still dressed in her sweaty clothes. 

 

"Baekhyun, please be there, Wait for me please, I can't lose you." Minyoung whispered to herself.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

annyeong chinguuus~~~~

yay! 46 subbies..i love you guyzzz (and galssss)

SOOO...what do you think of the story so far?

i just wanna know your opinion...

 

*drools* BAEKHYUN IS SOO....HAWWTT.....

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND ENJOY~!!!! COMMENT GUYS...I REALLY LOVE READING COMMENTS, YA KNOW THAT?