Reminiscing

Overflowing Tears

Minyoung lay down on her bed. Her hand caressing the cold bedsheet. It used to be so warm when he slept there. But when he left, he took all the happiness and warmth away with him. Baekhyun. Minyoung started sobbing quietly. She couldn't stop herself from crying at the thought of him. It wasn't the goodbye that hurts, it's the flashback that follows. Memories flooded her mind prolonging her suffer.

 

FLASHBACK~

 

It was a sunny day. The flowers were blooming and everyone was cheerful. Everything about that moment seemed like a fantasy that popped out of a storybook. Baekhyun was accompanying Minyoung to pick out flowers in the meadow.

 

"Oppa, look at what I found!" Minyoung's face lit up at the sight of her discovery.

 

"Wae? What did you find jagiya?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Oppa, these flowers are beautiful, aren't they?" Minyoung said before holding up a bunch of them to his face.

 

Baekhyun looked at the flowers. It's beauty seemed rare but not as rare as the jewel he found in his life. "Ne Minyoung-ah, the flowers are indeed pretty but you know you're the most beautiful being in this planet."

 

Baekhyun's statement made Minyoung blush. She was absolutely flattered. "Oppa, stop saying stupid things."

 

"I'm not. I'm saying the truth." Baekhyun explained, before cupping her face in his hands and pressing his lips against hers.

 

"Saranghae Minyoung-ah." Baekhyun whispered in the kiss.

 

"Saranghae Baekhyun oppa." She whispered back.

 

END OF FLASHBACK~

 

Saranghae. That word will never be spoken of again. A word that she'll never hear again from his mouth. A word that faded away in the wind in a single minute. He'll never say that to her again because he doesn't even love her. Minyoung's pain increased even more at the thought of it. The pain was like falling off from the 199th floor of a building, trampled on by a truck and yet you still lived. It was just painful. Her tears rolled down her cheeks and fell down to the floor. She's been crying for weeks and skipping meals. It was a wonder she hadn't taken a trip to the hospital. But even if she did, a doctor couldn't cure a heartbroken girl.

 

Minyoung continued crying, missing Baekhyun's presence around her. She would have accepted to have everything taken away from her except for Baekhyun. But fate just had to put her down. Minyoung wondered if he hurt like her. But if he didn't, she wouldn't be wondering about it. He never really loved her anyway. It was all pretend. Fake. The word that sent her world crashing down.

 

After hours of crying, Minyoung fell asleep. Her eyes still red from all the crying and the dark eyebags underneath her eyes visible. Traces of her tears could still be seen on her cheeks. It was obvious she was broken and shattered to pieces.

 

And the only person she could turn to was the exact person who hurt her. There was no one to turn to.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

hey guyzzzzz............ I decided to be friendly author today.....

thanks for subscribing... AND OF COURSE THANKS FOR READING.....

it makes me feel good about myself......and i just wanted to ask how long do you want the story to be????

cause i have no idea how long its supposed to be....I'm just typing random things that I usually get from my dreams....

@sujuteukie: yeah I'm thirteen....my age on my profile is fake....thanks for the compliment~!!! it cheers me up....

 

FOR NOW, LET'S JUST ADMIRE BAEKKIE.....

 

 

(probably Baekhyun's way of saying sorry to Minyoung-lolzzzzz)

 

 

HE'S SO CUTE~!!!!!

 

well....that's it for today...i guess...i'll update tomorrow...SINCE TOMORROW IS A HOLIDAY HERE~!!! YEAH~!!!

BYE BYE....BAEKKIE AND I ARE GOING TO SLEEP...night night...