Scared

Overflowing Tears

MInyoung had totally forgotten she was in public. She was running down the streets in her shorts and a t-shirt that looked like it wasn’t ironed at all. She was literally out of breath but she didn’t have the heart to stop for even a minute. Time was precious. She had already lost 2 months for neglecting that letter and she wasn’t going to let a second go wasted again.

 

She kept on running until the image of their dorm appeared on her sight.

 

“Just a few more steps. I’ll be there, Baekhyun. Wait for me, please.” Minyoung whispered to herself. Tears urged to fall down on her cheeks but she held it back.

 

By the time she got there, she was welcomed by a huge commotion outside. The boys of EXO were helping the nurses put someone on the stretcher. Her heart fell.

 

It…

 

It was Baekhyun.

 

Tears fell down on her cheeks like a waterfall.

 

Chanyeol then noticed her presence. “You! What are you doing here?!?! Don’t you know how much trouble you’ve caused Baekhyun? And you still had the nerve to go here?”

 

Minyoung was most definitely shocked to see Chanyeol this angry. She had never seen this side before. She was completely overwhelmed.

 

Kris took her hand and decided to take her side. “Chanyeol, go easy on her. W3e don’t even kno her side of the story. Besides, Baekhyun will be happy to see her when he wakes up.”

 

The other boys kept their mouth’s shut. They didn’t want to get on Kris’s bad side. Kris led Minyoung to his car and told her to come with them to the hospital. Minyoung couldn’t argue with him, he was persistent. But inside she was scared.

 

Scared for Baekhyun’s condition.

 

Scared of the other member’s possible hatred for her.

 

Scared of what Baekhyun’s reaction might be when he sees her.

 

Would he be angry?

 

Or happy?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

i'm sorry for not updating guyss..

curse the broken internet connection for this...

and i'm really busy with my studies right now..

but i promise i'll update, i already have the next chapters written in draft..

the problem now is posting it here..

 

SO I WAS KIND OF HOPING THAT YOU WON'T UNSUBSCRIBE AND THAT YOU WO8LD STILL SUPPORT MY STORY..

 

that's all i wanted to say so...that's it..

 

BYE GUYZZ...I LOVE Y'ALL..