It's A Sign

Overflowing Tears

 

Minyoung and Sehun walked towards a familiar grave. She kneeled before it and looked at it, her eyes becoming watery.

 

Lee Jung Sang

March 16, 1979 – September 15, 2009

~You will always remain in our hearts~

 

“Appa, I missed you. It’s been 3 years since you left me you know?” Children between the ages of 2-3 would probably think she was talking to herself, but the others know what she’s crying for.

 

“You know appa, I always ask myself why’d you leave me. Until now, I still don’t know. I missed you a lot. Living without you is so hard.” Minyoung said, sobbing. She immediately wiped her tears away.

 

Sehun lost his beloved puppy once. He knew how much he was hurting back then. But comparing that to what Minyoung was going through, he doesn’t even have an idea of how much pain she went through those three years.

 

Minyoung stayed silent for awhile. Her tears falling down onto the ground. Whatever she wanted to say to her appa was probably being said in her mind.

 

Silence. It was so loud that they could barely hear anything else. Everything was quite gloomy and quiet until…..

 

“MINYOUNG-AH!!!!!” A voice shouted from afar.

 

Minyoung look to the direction of the voice but wasn’t able to see the owner due to the tears in her eyes. But she knew oh-so-well who it was.

 

BAEKHYUN.

 

She quickly wiped her tears away, trying to erase any signs of her crying. “What are you doing here? I told you to stay at home.”

 

“But I already told you. I wanted to go with you. I want to meet you appa.” Baekhyun said.

 

“You just got out from the hospital. The doctor said you have to rest.” Minyoung insisted. She obviously did not want her boyfriend in a hospital bed, AGAIN.

 

“I just want to spend some quality time with my girlfriend okay? It felt like ages without you.” Baekhyun replied, his arms finding its way on her waist.

 

“Cheesy guy.” Minyoung said.

 

Sehun, on the other hand, felt totally out of place.”Uh, noona, hyung, I guess I’ll be going now. I don’t want to get on the way of your quality time.”

 

“Okay, take care Sehunnie~” Minyoung shouted off as Sehun was on his way to his car, starting up the engine.

 

“So, what were you talking about that quality time.” Minyoung smiled cheekily to Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun looked like he forgot something, but immediately remembered it. “Uh, about that. Let’s postpone that shall we? There are more pressing matters at hand.”

 

“Like what?”

 

“This.”

 

Baekhyun turned to face the gravestone of Minyoung’s father. “Minyoung’s appa, even though I haven’t met you in real life, I think you’re great person just like your daughter here. And I know you haven’t met me too but I hope you don’t have any negative thoughts. Uh, well, I just wanted to ask permission if you would let have your daughter’s hand in marriage. I want to be with her forever and never leave her side. I feel like such a moron for breaking up with her just because of a very simple reason. So I hope you’ll let me be her husband. Please give us a sign, like wind blowing or something.”

 

“Baekhyun, if the sign you ask for her doesn’t happen, what will you do?” Minyoung asked, her brow slightly raised.

 

Baekhyun was shocked. “Why don’t you want to get married?”

 

“It’s just that-“

 

Then suddenly the wind blew, but not so hard, just enough for them to feel it. Minyoung was surprised, like happy surprised.

 

“Guess you father agrees.” Baekhyun said, smiling a very huge smile. “What were you saying earlier?”

 

Minyoung looked down before saying ever so softly (so that Baekhyun wouldn’t have to hear her reason, even though she wants to be his wife SO BADLY). “We can’t get married YET. You didn’t even propose to me yet. Much less have a ring.”

 

“Pabo. You’re already wearing the ring.” Baekhyun laughed. “Look at your finger.”

 

Minyoung’s eyes shot wide. She looked at her finger, and as Baekhyun said, it was right there.

 

“But I don’t remember you giving it to me, much less propose.”

“Silly, I slipped that ring on your finger last night.”

 

She was touch. She thought that as if her heart was about to melt from all the romance this cheeky guy was giving her.

 

Minyoung stuck her tongue out to him. “No marriage. Propose to me first.”

 

Baekhyun kneeled down on one knee, taking her hand. “Lee Minyoung, I know I might not have all the qualities you want in a man or be the best boyfriend ever but I promise you this: that this heart of mine only belongs to you and I will never love another woman again. Will you marry me?”

 

Minyoung flashed a smile. “You didn’t have to ask. You know it’ll always be a yes.”

 

The two hugged each other, feeling the warmth the other was giving off.

 

This was it.

 

The ending of their sadness.

 

And the beginning of their HAPPINESS.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

You guyssss….I would never let my bias die in my fanfics…

GUESS THE CLIFFHANGER WORKED HUH???  WELL, SURPRISE~!!

It’s her father whose dead, not Baekhyun silly.

Sorry if I kinda gave you a heart attack.

Thank you for people who kept on supporting my story…

I love you guyssss…..and thanks for all the support..

Hope you enjoyed reading..

And just asking, would you subscribe to my future exo stories??

 

          

            

THE FIRST SIX THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BAEK~!!!