Chapter Eight

It's Grotesque

Chapter Eight

 

But I heard some noises and Hyuk’s voices in his hyung’s room which is located downstairs. I knocked the door and wait.

“Who is that?” I heard Heechul hyung’s voice.

“It’s me, Donghae.” I answered hesitantly.

“Oh, just come in, Hae.” I heard another words from Heechul hyung inside.

I was about to turn the knob when I heard shrieking voice inside.

---

I was about to cancel what I’m doing but seems my hand didn’t obey its master. I pushed the door after successfully turned the knob and stunned of what I saw.

Heechul hyung sit on the bed and Hyukjae standing nearby covering his half- body with his hand. But it seems not work at all, knowing that I was about to drool over the scenery I saw.

“Hey, Hae.” Heechul hyung said smirking.

I just replied him with my casual smile and try hard not to leak my spit right there.

“Hyung!” Hyukjae exclaimed and snatched his shirt from the bed. I nearly shouted “don’t” but fortunately I didn’t.

“Mmm. Am I interrupting something?” I asked disappointed and relieved at the same time because Hyukjae was now completely dressed.

“I just taught Hyuk some lesson.” Lesson? What kind of lesson he has to learn and need to be shirtless anyway? Don’t say…

“Hyung just taught me how to improve my abs.” Hyukjae said before I could ask for further explanation.

I just nodded. “Why don’t you continue? Am I interrupting you two?” I wanted to know.

They looked at each other. Heechul hyung grinned and Hyuk just blushed madly.

“Looks like Hyuk doesn’t want to continue” Heechul hyung said. “What brings you here, Hae?” He added.

I stopped for a moment. I couldn’t say I missed him terribly bad, could I?

“I just wanted to know if Hyuk has choreographed the dance for the next competition” I lied.

Hyuk looked confused and asked, “What competition?”

I thought again hardly until found an incredibly silly answer. “Ne, for the next summer.” I replied calmly. Received a more confused look from Hyukjae and a smirk from Heechul hyung.

“We still have much time for that, Hae” He said. I embarrassed for that. Totally embarrassed.

From the corner of my eyes I can see the smirking Heechul hyung spinning (A/N: I don’t know if it’s the right expression xD) his cell phone with his hand.

“Ne, I have a date with Hangeng so I will be leaving. Have a great time.” He said and with that he left. Leaving dumbfounded me and Hyukjae.

“Hyung!” Hyukjae exclaimed. Obviously called for his leaving brother.

“Bye-bye~” Heechul hyung said as he waved from afar.

I just glued where I was standing. Thinking of possibilities Heechul hyung’s smirk would means.

Hyukjae pouted seeing his hyung leaving. I use this time to ask him what exactly he was doing with Heechul hyung and what those all for.

“Hyuk.” I called him. He turned facing me and I realized how close our face were. And it was indeed close.

I stopped for a moment. Treasured his beautiful face. His eyes, that I realized a bit different from the usual but still, those beautiful orbs are still there. His nose that has a perfect shape, perfectly fit with his milky white skin.

And I almost lost control when my eyes arrived on his lips. The lips I’ve been craving for. Those plump lips that now look more glossy and appealing. Those lips that never been kissed by anyone, and I really wanted to be the first one to taste it.

I couldn’t even know what brings me to leaning closer to him, nearly claim those lips of Hyukjae’s.

And what happen next was I hear a whistling voice and both of us startled and moved our head backward immediately.

Just a second, a merely inch because I reach close distance enough and claim those precious lips.

“I’m just here to take my wallet. I forgot to bring it earlier.” That’s obviously Heechul hyung. “Here, I got it, you two can continue what you did before.” He added showing his wallet that now already with him.

“Hyuk, do it on your own room. This is just the place for me and Hangeng.” He said again and with that he left.

I could see Hyuk blushed madly, and obviously couldn’t say a thing.

There was silence and I just couldn’t think what should I do or say that moment.

“Hyuk sorry.” I said after a long slience. I couldn’t think what should I do or say that moment. I could only apology.

“Sorry? What for?” He said faked a confused look. I knew it was fake. I know him too well.

“For what I’ve done earlier.” I said. I’m afraid that he will be in pain or shock after what I’ve done, which is trying to kiss him.

“No need to say sorry Hae, you just find difference on my face, ne? Heechul hyung taught me how to put these make up on.” He said, trying to be confident and proud, when I heard a slight trembled voice.

I surprised on what he said and just nodded.

I need time for myself to rethink and time without Hyukjae, now. I really need.

“Mmm… Hyuk, mom asked me to back home now.” I said looking at my phone screen as if my mom really text me something. “See you.” I bid a good bye and leave to my car.

I sit there do nothing for a moment. Process all that happened in my mind. I just was trying to kiss Hyukjae. I just trying to kiss the people I love, which is my best friend.

What will he think of me?

I punched the steering wheel and heard myself shouted in frustration.

I started to drive trying to calm myself. And assure myself that everything gonna be alright. When it is not.

Sanity- noun

The condition of being mentally healthy.

 

A/N: I'm sorry for just update it now. Actually I've done some chapters more, it already until fourteen honestly but I posted it on SJ-world.net. If you have an account there, I will be glad if be one of my reader there ^^ But don't worry I will not stoip updating this one :) Enjoy ^^

PS: I just realized something after reading some comments. I think it is TOO late but I've edited the chapter three. Last time I copied a wrong one and really apologized about that, here is it Chapter Three