Chapter Six

It's Grotesque

I walked inside the house and found no one in the living room. I wondered where Heechul hyung would be. But I remembered my lesson. Maybe he is preparing them now in his room.

I was about to knock the door, being the polite me, but I widened my eyes as I heard hyung’s voice from inside the bedroom.

“Hannie…”

---

Hangeng hyung is here? Hey, hyung didn’t tell right? What they’re doing after all? I was about to knock the door and it opened suddenly pushed me to the floor.

“Ahhh.” I winced in pain.

“Omo, sorry Hyuk I didn’t know you are here, sorry.” Hangeng hyung was the one who opened the door, he helped me to stand.

“What were you doing there Hyuk? Eavesdropping?” Hyung suddenly emerged.

I shook my head, searching something to help me stand. The incident just now hurt my leg. Not really badly, honestly. But still, it’s painful.

“Are you alright, hyuk?” Hangeng asked, being gentle as ever.

I nodded, but my expression didn’t say so.

“Don’t put too much concern on him, Hannie. He is grown up.” Hyung said casually. What’s that? Hangeng hyung just asked me if I’m alright because he was the one who make me like this, well, I’m not blaming him, but that’s just showing that he concerned at me. Hyung really irritates me.

I frowned. Acting to be still in pain, pretending to support my leg with my right hand. And walked to my room.

“Ne Hyuk.” Hyung said. I turned my still irritated face to him. “Do you expect something when I was in with Hangeng?” He asked.

I stopped for a moment and shook my head. To say the truth, I don’t know anything.

Hyung smirked. “Alright. Then let’s proceed to the next step. Hannie is here and maybe he will help us a bit.” He said and smiled towards Hangeng hyung. “Let’s see what you get.” He added and gets the bags I put on the sofa earlier. He brought all the bags to his room and signaled me and Hangeng hyung to follow him.

“Nah, Hyuk. I tell you now. These all, what you have to wear everyday.” He said after he took a look at it. I widened my eyes. Just to try it, really tortured me, how about have to wear it everyday? I wanted to protest but I stopped when I remembered, I went to school with uniforms everyday and I just wear usual clothes when I practicing dance and hang out. And that’s only once a week. So I nodded.

Hyung grinned and looked at Hangeng hyung. “Hannie, Hyuk will follow my style. It’s a good news right?” He asked as he wanted a confirmation from his beloved boyfriend.

Hangeng hyung just nodded and smiled gently to hyung and smiled to me. As he knows the problem, he gave me a smile that tells to just obey Heechul hyung.

I smiled back. Hangeng hyung is really a gentle man. He is really patient with hyung’s attitude. And I’m glad that hyung has a boyfriend like him.

Heechul hyung then reminded me about how important beauty is for approaching guys, and tell me to always take care of my face, skin, and even hair, and so on. I just nodded and smiled if needed. But my mind was keep wandering to one thing. Donghae.

---

Hyung advices took until 10 PM until it finished. Hangeng hyung went back to his home after he and hyung had their goodnight kisses. Which I envied of.

I got back to my room and lay on its bed. I wondered how is Hae now. I was really worried when I saw his expression earlier. It was really not Hae. Then I remembered one thing, Im Yoona. I couldn’t help but to smile at it.

I do admire Hae’s mom because she is so kind, and really mother-hearted. She cares a lot to Donghae. And because they were rich, she could give everything that could make Donghae happy.

But one thing that always bothers her is his only son’s marriage. She couldn’t wait it as if she is dying if Hae’s not getting into one. Donghae could only prevent the planned date with the girls his mother got. Yes, his mother never look to the girls she wanted Hae to know each other with. She just picked random girls from her and Donghae’s father’s company’s partner’s daughters. And even ever introduced Hae the same girl twice.

And from what I can see. Im Yoona is the worst one. And I bet it will be interesting how Hae will get with her.

I kept get amused on thinking it. As sleepiness crept over me and I drifted to sleep.

---

The next morning I got up so early. I didn’t know what calls me on a Sunday morning like that. I took a bath that took a sometime because I don’t want Heechul hyung to blab to me again.

I crawled down stairs after I changed to the most comfortable clothes I can find from yesterday-bought-clothes. It was a black tight shirt and skinny jeans.

I thought I would see Heechul hyung in the living room eating his curing fruit breakfast but I surprisingly couldn’t find him.

As my stomach growled need food supply, I went to the kitchen, decided to cook some ramyun.

Hyung emerged from his room later when I was cooking with messy hair and still with his pajamas. A really not hyung’s style.

“What happen to you hyung?” I said and chuckled to my own question.

“Cook me some too.” He said and yawned. A beautiful yawn of course.

“Ne.” I replied and prepared for another pack of the instant noodles.

I served both of the bowls in the dining table where hyung sit at.

I smiled at him and sat down. Before I could ask other questions he speaks.

“Today I’ll teach you some other things, you’ll start your mission tomorrow, no matter what.” He said and continued eating his ramyun.

I froze where I sit at. I’m not ready yet. And I think I will never be. But I just nodded.

We continued eating and after that hyung went back to his room.

Tomorrow?  I badly want to date Leeteuk and have him for myself, but tomorrow? It’s too early, but if I don’t hurry, he will be with someone else (again).

I finished my untouched ramyun and headed to living room wanted to watch some TV shows to cool off my mind.

---

Time- noun

The thing that is measured with minutes, hours, days, years, etc. using clocks