Chapter Seven

It's Grotesque

Chapter Seven

Tomorrow?  I badly want to date Leeteuk and have him for myself, but tomorrow? It’s too early, but if I don’t hurry, he will be with someone else (again).

I finished my untouched ramyun and headed to living room wanted to watch some TV shows to cool off my mind.

---

I woke up with a fine feeling. I don’t know what’s always makes me like this, but it always happened every time I was with Hyukjae the other night.

Smiling, I went to the bathroom to prepare myself for this day. Today will be a tiring day, my mom always brings her “girls” home at Sunday. And forced me to date with them too. And I just can’t believe that Im Yoona is the girl I must meet and date with today. Usually, it will be someone from the other school, an elegant rich girl and sometimes even one of the queenkas of that particular school, not weird girls like Yoona.

Not that I like stylish and elegant type of girls. Just that, a normal girl will be easy to negotiate with. Besides, Hyukjae is the only one I like.

I put on my home shirt and pants before crawled down stairs just to see my mom sit on the sofa in the living room with her guests.

“Nah, there he is.” I heard a familiar voice of my mom. “Hae…” She called and that’s what she did next.

I turned my head to my mom and smiled to her, pretended I didn’t see anyone else and proceed my step to the dining room to have some food supplies.

“Hae, greet our guests.” My mom called firmly. I turned my head once more.

“Good morning, ahjussi, Yoona ssi.” I greeted and bowed from where I was. There I can see a man in his fifties with a girl which I bet was Im Yoona. She is in a floral dress, sit nicely ON the sofa, which I doubted for a second.

 I turned around and continued what I did, craving for food prepared my house’s maids.

As expected the dining table filled with many delicious foods. Mom asked the maids to prepare them obviously not only for us two, but for the guests too.

But, being an uncaring me, I sat there and eat alone.

“Mind if I join you?” A girl voice heard. I’m too obvious with this, mom’s work.

I just nodded and signal her to take a seat. He sat at the chair that exactly beside me, much to my annoyance. But once again, I doubted that it was Im Yoona I always sees in school because she’s now eating ON the chair. Not on the floor.

I ate silently without making effort to make a conversation.

“Oppa.” She called me. What’s that? Oppa? Are you kidding me? A Yoona called me oppa? Well, honestly no one have ever call me that way except my aunt’s little daughter.

“Just call me Donghae.” I said with an annoyed tone, still focusing at the piles of food on my plate.

“But I want to call you oppa.” I glared at her and she looked a bit scared. But that time I saw something different from her face. I never saw her face in this close distance. And she is… Maybe not as bad as people says.

“Follow what my mom said is not your obligation.” I said and forced a spoonful of fried rice to my mouth.

“Mom didn’t tell me to. I want myself.” Mom? Who does she think she is? Aish.

“Can you please stop annoying me while I’m eating?” I asked coldly and finished my meal. She shut off, sipping coffee prepared by the maids unbelievably elegantly.

I stood up when I’m finished and decided to change and go to Hyukjae’s home. I missed him already. Maybe mom will let me go if I said that Hyukjae’s not feeling very well. Not that I wanted Hyukjae be, but as an excuse to my dramatic mom.

I climbed upstairs leaving the dumbfounded Yoona and changed with my shirt and jeans. I double checked my appearance at a big mirror as I wanted to look best in Hyuk’s eyes. 

Then I grabbed the car keys and made my way downstairs.

“Hae where are you going?” I heard my mom says.

“Hyuk’s home.” I answered casually.

“Do you think mom will allow?” She smiled sweetly at me.

“Always.” I grinned.

“Go now before late.” I widened my eyes unbelieving mom will allow me easily like this. Maybe she realized what kind of girl Im Yoona is. “And tag Yoona along.” She added and smirked.

I dropped my jaw and looked irritatingly and my mom. But an idea across my mind.

“Fine.” I said. I could see with corner of my eyes Yoona beaming happily. I could just smirk at it.

“Let’s go.” I said casually and made my way to the car. Didn’t bother to open the door for her.

She sat at the passenger seat much to my annoyance. That seat always be a spot for Hyukjae and now she took it. The previous girls mom brought, I always used my mother’s car because I never took them to Hyuk’s place.

“Make sure you won’t drop any droplet of your perfume or anything else there.” I said coldly. I always want to inhale Hyuk’s scent which already glued in this car and I don’t want any other scent to replace it.

She just nodded and sits happily there.

I was obviously silent on the way to Hyuk’s home. I was thinking of him. He was indeed care for me yesterday, and I found it was very sweet. He even drove me home and I’m feeling grateful for that.

I blame myself for being weak yesterday, maybe if I didn’t I can feel his presence more, enjoying every second I spent with him. I smiled while thinking of that.

“I’m glad seeing you’re smiling, oppa.” Yoona said disturbing my beautiful thoughts.

I remembered my plan and said abruptly “Where is your home?”

“No need to hurry, oppa. We just spent our first day.” She said and giggled.

I processed her words in my mind and when I realized what she meant. I muttered a “”. Which am I never done, especially to a girl.

I couldn’t do anything at this situation so I prepared myself for my so-called Plan B.

I drove along to Hyuk’s house calmly, didn’t say a thing. But the girl sit beside me keep muttering incoherent words which I can’t do anything but to ignore it.

As soon as I arrived in the area where Hyuk’s house is, I turned to a different direction and stopped in front of a mansion.

“Could you press the bell and wait for me? I have to park outside the gangway because they forbid cars to park here.” I lied calmly and casually like I’m telling the truth.

“Okay.” She said and got out from the car.

I drove leaving her who was pressing the bell in front of the mansion without even care what will happen to her later.

I drove to the correct Hyuk’s home direction and stop in front of another mansion.

I got out from the car and open the unlocked gate with no hesitant. I walked inside the home and there was no one in the living room, so I decided to just go straightly to his room.

But I heard some noises and Hyuk’s voices in his hyung’s room which is located downstairs. I knocked the door and wait.

“Who is that?” I heard Heechul hyung’s voice.

“It’s me, Donghae.” I answered hesitantly.

“Oh, just come in, Hae.” I heard another words from Heechul hyung inside.

I was about to turn the knob when I heard shrieking voice inside.

---

Crush- noun

A strong feeling of romantic love for someone, especially one that a young person has for someone older who they do not know well