Chapter 11

My Bestfriend's Crush

“I don’t know if you’re deaf or you’ve got selective hearing or you’re just purposely ignoring me because you want me to kill you with my face.” I tugged my arm but he just kept dragging me like a dog on a leash. Not cool. Oh, okay, so that’s how it is? Plan B then. “Ouch, Kris, you’re hurting me!” I put on my best damsel-in-distress voice without puking. “Sorry,” Kris stopped finafreakinglly. He let me go and scratched the back of his head like a cute little boy. “You better be. What was that?!” “I’m sorry, okay? I just lost it! Everyone was being dumb about us and that prick Luhan just had to get involved and well, you saw, right?” Lame excuses of which none are valid. “How can you call your own friend a prick?” I wondered out loud. “Why? Isn’t he?” I withdrew at the venom dripping in his voice and the infamous Kris Wu cold stare he was directing at the ground right now. Okay, maybe I shouldn’t touch on that subject. But I refuse to let him off that easily.

“Come here,” I said, grabbing him by the ear with difficulty ‘cause he’s so flipping tall. “Owowowowow!” he groaned as I dragged him back to the cafeteria. “Stop being a baby,” I scolded and he bit his bottom lip to keep from making a noise, but he was still wincing in pain. Who knew the Almighty Kris Wu was this easy to boss around? Heh.

 

“They’re back!” some peasant village idiot random person who goes to the same school as I warned the other random people that goes to the same school as I. As soon as they saw me walk in with Kris’s ear twisted in my fingers, the murmuring died down and everyone was jaw-dropped. In shock, maybe? I just walked in pulling the Kris Wu’s ear. Yeah, that must be it.

My eyes scanned the room. Where the hell could he be? 12-year-old looking boy kept his head down to try and hide his face. What a fail. “Nice try, mofo,” I walked up to him and pulled his hoodie off. Luhan widened his doe-like eyes at me. “A-Amber…” he laughed nervously. That’s right, he better be. “Don’t ‘Amber’ me,” I glared at him. “Apologize!”

Grblesjkajldjnksjkerunfdsklf…

“What?”

“I said! Grblesjkljkmfngjleg…

“Oh, I get it. I have to taekwondo your then?”

“Alright, I’ll say it!” Luhan waved his hands out at me and sighed.

 

“Everyone, I was lying. I’m not actually with Amber. I just said that because I needed to point out that she’s not with Kris either.”

“Take out the ‘not being with Kris’ part.” The mofo next to me had a deathwish. I could feel it in my bones. “Kris!” I hissed. He shook my grasp of his ear easily, making me wonder why he didn’t just do it before. He grinned at me, peppered my cheek with a kiss then ran for his dear life. I kinda just stood there with a red face for the next 0.432345 seconds before running after him.

 

 

He is so flipping dead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fail. It was such a fail. No one listened to a word I said. Can you believe that they chose that prick’s words over mine? How sad. Kris is obviously trying to make my life miserable, for galoosh knows why. For the past three days he kept at his ‘doting boyfriend ways’ that made me wanna puke and secretly pray he slips on it face first. That’s how intense I was, okay? Every time I tried to talk to him, he’d grin and shut me up with his pretty face.

Nah. Today’s the day. I have to tell him. I have to tell him to tell him to jump off a cliff if he keeps trolling on everyone.

 

“Yeol!” I called out and waved. There he is! For the last couple of days, I haven't seen Chanyeol or Krystal. I try texting them, but none of them replies, so I was actually beginning to get stupid thoughts like, 'maybe they're avoiding me'. Chanyeol looked at me and his eyes widened, like he didn’t know what to do. What the hell? We’re friends. Why is he so awkward? I pouted before walking towards him myself. “H-hi, Amber,” he stuttered. “Yeol, not you too,” I rolled my eyes. “You don’t really think I actually go out with that retard, do you?” “But, people say-----“ “Screw what people say, I thought you knew me better than that. Besides, what kind of friend do you think I am? We both know Kris is Krystal’s,” I said. “Really?” Chanyeol started out cautiously. I grinned and nodded. Speaking of which… “Where is Krystal?” I asked. Chanyeol looked down. “I…have to go...”

“Chanyeo-----“

 

 

“Hey, Amber,” Oh god, please give me the strength to not strangle this being putting his arm around my shoulder. “Kris, if you don’t------“ I stopped in mid-sentence when I looked up at him and his face was leaning only 2 inches away from mine. Oh my god, I can feel my face burning again. Errrrgh. Abort mission, abort mission! I looked away and silently cursed myself. Was I always this weak? I swear I heard Kris chuckle softly. “Did you hear? We’re assigned as partners for camp,”

“No kidding!” I turned to him, eyes widened. “No, really,” the idiot waved the piece of paper on his other hand with a grin. I shrugged his stupid, heavy arm off then snatched the paper from him. I was jaw-dropped. “H-how is this possible?!” I nearly cried, but Amber Liu doesn’t cry, so I didn’t. “I don’t know, maybe the administration office ships Krisber.” I hit him for that. He deserved it.

SIGH. Krystal’s the only one who can fix this. I got my phone out.

 

Photobucket

 

“Setting up tent together, making fire together…it’s gonna be fun,” he mused. I glared at the boy next to me who’s grinning from ear to ear and I tried my best not to laugh and roll my eyes. Someone looks excited…Ooh, one new message received.

 

Photobucket

 

Have fun…with Kris? Dafuq. I narrowed my eyes at the last text message. Is that like, a wrong send or something? She can't have sent that. Not Krystal Jung. “Amber, did you hear what I said?” Kris snapped me out of dream land, looking at me with those big, sparkling eyes of his. “Amber, what’s wrong?” What does he mean what’s wro----- I felt tears dropping from my eyes. Oh, I’m crying. “Amber?” Kris’ brows furrowed. I shook him off coldly. “Don’t talk to me again,” I said, my voice shaky as I turned around and walked off.

 

 

 

No emoticons? No smiley faces? Straight text in English?

Krystal’s angry, isn’t she?

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Word count     1,132

 

(A/N) LONG TIME NO UPDATE! :D

I know this isn't that good, but it's better than me having to delete the story due to the cursed Writer's block. -__-

SORRYFORMAKINGYOUALLWAITSOLONGOMGREALLYSORRYANDTHANKSFORNOTLEAVINGMEOMGI'MGONNACRY :'(

Oh, and HELLO NEW READERS! :D

Here's some Lay eyecandy just 'cause hahahahaha