Chapter 8

Butterfly to Butterfly ♡

...

~ 8 ~

...

 

"Ah... It feels good doesn't it Junsu?" Jaejoong moaned loudly.

"Yea... Ah.. That spot right there, do it again please!" Junsu begged.

The doors to the suite's bedroom slammed open violently and Yunho stormed in, a murderous look on his handsome face.

Junsu squealed in fright and nearly toppled over, while Jaejoong sat up abruptly at the loud sound and looked at Yunho worriedly.

"Yunho? What happened? Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

He saw Yunho glance around the suite bedroom, taking in the two makeshift massage beds that Jaejoong had the hotel employees bring in. The two young masseuse ladies quickly took their hands off his and Junsu's necks and folded their palms meekly, bowing apologetically to the hotel owner.

"Yunho.. I invited my cousin Junsu over for a massage.." Jaejoong tried to explain the situation.

"Sorry for not telling you earlier... We decided it at the last minute.."

Jaejoong bit his lip nervously as Yunho walked over to him. He felt his chin being tilted upwards by Yunho's slender fingers and closed his eyes as Yunho kissed his lips softly.

"Don't bite your lips, boo."

He opened his eyes and breathed out with relief, glad that Yunho did not seem mad anymore. Maybe his busy CEO Yunnie had a bad time at work this morning.

"I'm having a meeting nearby soon, and just wanted to drop by to see you." Yunho Jaejoong's cheek gently.

"Did you like my gift?"

Jaejoong beamed at Yunho happily. "I love it Yunho! The Hello Ki- mmmf-"

His sentence was cut off halfway as Yunho bent down to seal his lips with another kiss.

"Glad you like it." Yunho said and turned to the other boy in the room.

"I've heard about you from Jaejoong. Kim Junsu right? His very talented singer cousin from Seoul Arts School." Yunho smiled charmingly, his now friendly demeanor a drastic change from earlier.

"I'll be counting on you to take care of my Jaejoongie when he starts schooling there next month."

Yunho shook hands with Junsu warmly and Jaejoong smiled widely at the both of them. His Yunho was such a charismatic gentleman, and by the look on Junsu's face he seemed like he was thinking the same too!

"I'm going for my meeting now. Enjoy your massage." Yunho started making his way out but stopped after a few steps and turned his head back.

Jaejoong tilted his head at him questioningly. "Yes Yunnie?"

"Choose the ajumma masseuses next time." Yunho paused. "They're more experienced and can give you a better massage."

"And don't call me Yunnie." He said as he strode out the room.

Once Yunho was out of earshot, Jaejoong gushed excitedly to Junsu. "My Yunnie is so thoughtful right?"

"Yea!" Junsu laughed in his typical dolphin pitch. "I thought he was scary at first, but he's a nice guy after all!"

The Kim cousins dissolved into a fit of giggles.

...


"Ah... It feels good doesn't it Junsu?" Jaejoong moaned loudly.

"Yea... Ah.. That spot right there, do it again please!" Junsu begged.

The masseuse ladies were now giving the noisy Kim cousins a foot massage.

Junsu's phone suddenly rang and he picked it up. "Hello? Ah yes seon-saeng-nim!"

Ah, a school-related call. Jaejoong closed his eyes and drifted off in a daydream of him and Yunho, smiling contentedly to himself while enjoying the relaxing foot rub.

"Jaejoong hyung!" Junsu grabbed his shoulders and shook him wildly, snapping him out of his fantasy.

"What is it Junsu-yah?" Jaejoong tried not to pout at the interruption. This had better be good!

"My teacher at school just called me! An actor had to pull out due to injury and they want me to replace him!" Junsu squealed excitedly.

"Huh?" Jaejoong blinked in confusion. "But you're a music major, not acting.."

"It's just a small acting role in an action movie.. But Chunnie will also be acting in it!"

"Ohh!" Jaejoong joined in Junsu's excited squeals. Chunnie was their code name for Junsu's crush Park Yoochun, who was also from Seoul Arts School, and this would be the perfect opportunity for Junsu to get to know him since Junsu had been too shy to talk to him.

"I'll be acting as a singer who gets kidnapped, and Chunnie is the kidnapper!"

Uwaaa! I want to be kidnapped by Yunho! Jaejoong thought enviously.

"I'll just have to do some singing, and most of the time I'll be tied up by Chunnie!"

Uwaaa! I want to be tied up by Yunho too! Jaejoong his lips dreamily.

"Jaejoong hyung!" Junsu was now grabbing his shirt collar and shaking him back to reality. "Did you hear what I said? Aren't you happy for me??"

"Eh?" Jaejoong stared blankly for a while before answering quickly. "No no Junsu-yah! Hyung is so happy for you! When does your filming start?"

"Ah!" Junsu exclaimed as he jumped off the massage bed suddenly in a mad rush to collect his belongings. "The script reading session is in 3 hours at the broadcasting station! I need to get going now!"

"Wait Junsu... You don't have to rush! Yunho assigned one of his cars and drivers to me, you can use that!" Jaejoong suggested helpfully.

Junsu paused his frantic actions and turned to look at his cousin, gaping comically. "Really?!"

"And I'll call Yunho's stylists over to do your hair and pick out a nice outfit for you.."

Jaejoong was being extremely helpful, partly because he felt guilty for not paying full attention to his beloved cousin, but also because he wanted to give Junsu the best fighting chance with Yoochun.

"Ah cool.. I'll practice my script here then. An hour should be enough to reach by car." Junsu settled back down on the massage bed and retrieved the script emailed to him on his phone.

"It must be cool to have a billionaire boyfriend huh, hyungie."

Hmm.. Boyfriend.. Jaejoong giggled to himself.

"Jaejoong hyung!" Junsu grumbled. "I can't concentrate when you keep laughing to yourself!"

Jaejoong covered his mouth with his hands shyly. "Sorry, Junsu-yah.. Hyung will go to the kitchen to make you some food, you can use the room to study in peace.."

It was now Junsu's turn to feel guilty for snapping at his sweet Jaejoong hyung. "Hyung.. Since I promised to have lunch with you.. Why don't you make packed lunch for us? We can both ride the car later and have lunch on the way together.."

Jaejoong's face lit up and he bounced over to Junsu happily to give him a big squeeze and a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Okay. Study hard my cute Junsu!"

...

...

Jaejoong leaned against the back of Yunho's car, using the large trunk lid of the Rolls Royce as a table and tucked into his lunch box hungrily. They had reached the broadcasting station thirty minutes early and Junsu had insisted on going into the building to practice his lines alone.

His cousin had been too nervous to eat and Jaejoong had to hear him practice his measly few lines of the script the whole way instead.

Nearby, the driver ajusshi sat with the bodyguard ajusshi on the curb, digging in happily into the lunch box sets made for them by their boss's kind, angelic lover.

The peace and quiet of the almost empty carpark was interrupted by a black Porsche pulling up wildly in a nearby parking space, tyres screeching gratingly on the carpark floor. A tall young man in fashionable clothes and sleek hairstyle, eyes hidden by large designer shades, stepped out and strode towards Jaejoong.

"Yah!" The man pointed, shouting angrily. "That's Jung Yunho's car you're eating on! 9095! He uses that number plate for all his cars!"

"Huh? Who are you?" Jaejoong mumbled with his mouth full.

"I'm a friend of Yunho hyung and -"

The angry man's charge towards Jaejoong was intercepted by the bodyguard who stepped between them in a flash and held the man at bay. "Changmin sir, please calm down. Jung Yunho sajangnim assigned this car to him."

"Oh.. You should have said so earlier ajusshi!" The tall man's face split into a wide smile showing a row of blindingly pearly white teeth.

He took off his shades and walked over to Jaejoong, holding out his arm for a handshake. "Sorry about that! I'm Shim Changmin, Yunho hyung is a close friend of mine."

A half eaten rice cake dropped unceremoniously from Jaejoong's shocked mouth onto his lunch box. The shouting man was the latest popular movie star, Shim Changmin!

"I'm Kim Jaejoong..." He said, slightly starstruck as he shook the movie star's hand.

"Oh I've heard of you. Yunho hyung asked my father to accept you into Seoul Arts School. My dad's on the board of directors." Changmim smirked handsomely and patted Jaejoong on the back.

"I go there too. Guess I'll be seeing you around in school next month."

"Un.." Jaejoong nodded slowly, still reeling from the sudden change in pace.

"Are you gonna eat that?" Changmin pointed to the half chewed rice cake that had dropped from Jaejoong's mouth earlier.

Jaejoong blinked and let out a surprised laugh. The real Shim Changmin was so different from his movie star persona portrayed by the media. "I have an extra in the car, you can have it Changmin-ssi! My cousin was too nervous for his script reading session and couldn't eat!"

"Wow thanks! You can call me Changmin hyung then!" The movie star smiled happily, rubbing his hands in anticipation. "What are you waiting for? Bring it out!"

"You're 21 right? I'm older than you. You call me hyung!" Jaejoong said as he moved over to the car door to retrieve the extra lunch box.

"Don't want to! Why should I call a baby face like you hyung?" Changmin scowled and crossed his arms.

Jaejoong put the lunch box back in the car.

"Noooo! Jaejoong hyung!"

...

"So who's your cousin?" Changmin asked in between mouthfuls as he and Jaejoong enjoyed a picnic on the trunk lid of Yunho's car.

"Kim Junsu, your schoolmate!"

"Ah I know him. The teachers are always ranking him as the best voice in school." Changmin said as he reached over with his chopsticks to pick some food scraps that Jaejoong had dropped on the trunk lid. "I guess he's here for the script reading session. I heard he's the replacement."

"He is." Jaejoong acknowledged as he smacked Changmin's hand sharply, lecturing. "Don't eat the scraps Changmin! It's dirty!"

Changmin ignored him and popped the scraps into his mouth deftly before Jaejoong could stop him.

"Play nice or I'll be mean to your cousin later!" He waved his chopsticks warningly at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong huffed in annoyance. "Why? You're in the movie too?"

"Yea I am!" Changmin looked offended. "Junsu didn't say?"

"No! He only said he would be acting as a singer kidnapped by Park Yoochun!" Jaejoong stifled a giggle and rubbed the mortified Changmin's shoulder comfortingly.

"Your role must be so small! It's okay Changmin ah, do your best, hwaiting!"

"Yah!" Changmin raised his voice and pushed Jaejoong's hand away, reaching over to pinch the pretty boy's cheek hard. "I'm the main actor you know? I'm the hero who will be saving your cousin's sorry from the kidnapper!"

Jaejoong struggled against the offended movie star, complaining. "Nooo! I don't know that! Let go!"

"Why should I? You insulted the movie star Shim Changmin! Apologize to me now, Kim Jaejoong!"

"Nooo!! Call me Jaejoong hyung! Let gooo!" Jaejoong started pounding his fists on Changmin's chest but to no avail.

Changmin's phone rang and he finally let go of Jaejoong's cheek. He checked the caller ID and picked it up cheerfully.

"Hey Yunho hyung! I ate Jaejoong's cooking, it's so good! But he's a naughty boy!"

"Noooo!" Jaejoong whined loudly as he rubbed his sore cheek.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Huh?" Changmin was puzzled at Yunho's stern tone over the phone. He was used to Yunho's coldness but today it seemed Yunho was in an exceedingly bad mood.

"What do you think you're doing eating on my car with my cute Jaejoong?"

"Wha- How did you know?"

"The bodyguard reported to me."

"Oh.. Hyung I didn't know Jaejoong is your -"

"By the way mister movie star, friend of mine or not, the bodyguard now has permission to use physical force on you if you touch my Jaejoong again. You know what to do."

-Click-


Changmin was momentarily stunned by the abrupt ending of Yunho's call and stood motionless, gathering his thoughts slowly.

"Changmin!" Jaejoong was now tiptoeing and waving his hands in front of his face. "What did Yunho say? Jaejoong is my what?"

"Hey don't come so close to me!" Changmin backed away abruptly. "Um.. Jaejoong hyung, thanks for the food! Make more for me when we start schooling! I'm going to eat the rest inside, bye!"

"Ah so fast? Hey! Wait!"

Meow meow meow!! Meow meow meow!!

Jaejoong held up his phone and smiled when he saw the caller ID, instantly forgetting about Changmin's hasty exit and the fact that Changmin made off with both his and Jaejoong's lunch boxes. It was Yunho calling!

"Hello?"

"Make me dinner, I want to eat your cooking later."

"But Yunho I thought you said you only eat professional cook-"

"Jaejoongie... Yunnie wants to eat your cooking, okay?"

"Ohhh!" Jaejoong squealed happily into the phone. "Okay, I will cook for you! Yunnie!"

There was a strangled sound at the other side of the receiver and Jaejoong heard Yunho mumble a quick "bye" before he hung up.

Jaejoong shrugged to himself and clambered into the car, calling for the driver and bodyguard ajusshis to get him back to the hotel quickly. He would make Yunho the best dinner ever, and maybe Yunho would like it so much that he would want to, you know, with him after that!

...