Chapter 18

Butterfly to Butterfly ♡

...

~ 18 ~

...




"The food's here, Jaejoong." Yunho reprimanded the younger boy softly.

Jaejoong was furiously tapping into his bling covered phone, his pretty face a picture of concentration. "Just a minute.." He replied distractedly, furrowing his brows and squeezing his plump lips into a pout. He had to juggle between texting both Heechul and Junsu; he had to convince his worrywart father that he really was safe and out for dinner with Junsu, and at the same time arrange a similar story with Junsu so he could cover him in case Heechul checked up on him.

"You aren't playing with your silly handphone games again, are you?" Yunho folded his arms and stared across the table, resisting the urge to lean over and yank the mobile device out of Jaejoong's hands.

"No Yunnie!" Jaejoong gave a protesting whine without lifting his eyes from his phone screen, mumbling. "Chullie Appa keeps texting me.. I need to reply or he'll be worried..."

"Oh? Take your time then." Yunho relaxed back into his chair, smirking at Jaejoong's subconscious slip of using Yunho's pet name. Jaejoong had mentioned earlier that day, something about only Yunho's lover being allowed to use the annoying term Yunnie. So in his mind, Jaejoong still considered Yunho as his lover, how cute, Yunho thought as he took a leisurely sip of champagne without taking his eyes off the beautiful boy.

Yunho wondered if Jaejoong had noticed their private dining room in the restaurant was decorated with floral arrangements of Jaejoong's favorite lily flowers. He had called in earlier to have the staff prepare the room. He also wondered if Jaejoong had even noticed in his current distracted state that this was the French restaurant Jaejoong had insisted he wanted to eat at while they were still together, and Yunho had refused because it was owned by one of his biggest rival companies.

But of course he could never truly say no to his baby boo, and he had only recently after much difficulty wrestled the ownership of the restaurant away. The place was now under Yunho's name and Jaejoong would be able to dine here whenever he wished.

At last, Jaejoong let out a long sigh of relief and put his phone down on the table. "Done?" Yunho asked, a smile playing on his lips as he saw Jaejoong flush and nod cutely.

Seeing Yunho's slender fingers motion for him to start eating, Jaejoong picked up the intricate silver spoon to start, but paused momentarily and put it back down on the table.

"Yunho.." He asked the amused handsome man hesitantly. "You'll tell me what happened with Yoochun right?"

"Hmm.." Yunho pretended to ponder on it, causing Jaejoong to stick his lower lip out adorably. "Sit here and I'll tell you," Yunho said as he patted his lap.

Jaejoong shifted uncomfortably in his own seat. "Sit where?"

"You know where, boo." Yunho teased. "Quick, before I change my mind."

Huffing in fake annoyance, Jaejoong made a show of getting up and dragging his chair over next to Yunho's. "Here is fine right?" He pouted crossly as he sat down next to Yunho.

"For now, yeah." Yunho picked up his spoon and placed it into Jaejoong's hand, leaning over to whisper in his ear. "Feed me, Jaejoongie."

A shy gasp escaped from Jaejoong's lips and he covered his mouth with his hand. "Wha.. What are you.." Jaejoong took a deep breath and lowered his hand. "Are you a little boy Yunho? You need me to feed-"

His words were stuck in his mouth when Yunho suddenly moved his lips close to his mouth. "Feed me or I'll kiss you."

Jaejoong stared in surprise into Yunho's eyes for a moment before forcibly shaking himself out of his trance. "I'll.. I'll feed you.." He leaned forward and scooped a spoon of caviar and hovered it near Yunho's mouth, feeling his heartbeat speeding up as Yunho took the chance to grab his hand to stabilize the spoon.

Without breaking eye contact with Jaejoong, he devoured the delicacy and his lips, noting with satisfaction that Jaejoong mirrored his actions and his own plump lips nervously.

"Tastes good. You should try some." Yunho said, spooning some near Jaejoong's mouth. "Open your mouth, boo."

Shaking his head, Jaejoong turned his head away grumpily. "You're teasing me, Yunho.. I don't feel like eating if you don't tell me.."

Yunho sighed and leaned back into his chair.

"Okay, I'll tell you." He turned his head and looked meaningfully at the sulking boy. "But my lap is cold.."

Gaping at Yunho's sudden playfulness, Jaejoong got off his seat and sat hard on Yunho's lap, and grabbed his collar threateningly. "Tell me now Yunho! Or I'll be mad!"

"Mmm.. Calm down baby.." Yunho's arm automatically s around Jaejoong's waist, pulling him close, while his other hand wrapped around Jaejoong's fingers and brought them up to his lips for a chaste kiss.

"You were right, Jaejoong. Yoochun is a good guy after all." Yunho admitted, nuzzling Jaejoong's fingers as he continued. "He found out his brother really did steal from me, and handed me back the evidence. He also gave me his hideout location."
 
"Really? That's great Yunho!" Jaejoong broke into a smile of relief. "And then what happened after that?" He pressed on curiously.

"And then..." Yunho trailed teasingly, causing Jaejoong to smack him playfully on his chest.

"I hired him. As bodyguard."

"Huh? You hired Yoochun as your bodyguard? But Yoochunnie needs to go to school!" Jaejoong placed his palm on Yunho's forehead, testing him for a fever. "Yunho, are you feeling okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine, boo." Yunho said, resting both arms around Jaejoong's waist. "He's going to be your bodyguard, not mine. He can attend school at the same time, I'm fine with that."

"But.. But why, Yunho?" Jaejoong frowned. "I don't need a bodyguard! And I don't want one!"

Sighing, Yunho pressed his forehead with Jaejoong's. "Be a good boy and don't argue with me, Jaejoong. Yoochun's a good candidate, he did manage to take out five of my fully grown male assistants. And he won't stick out since he goes to your school-"

"No!" Jaejoong snapped and tried to move off Yunho's lap, but Yunho's arms only tightened around him. "Chunnie is a friend, I don't want him protecting me for money! I can take care of myself Yunho!"

Yunho buried his head into the struggling boy's shoulder, sighing. "Jae... Please..."

Hearing him whisper, Jaejoong stilled in his hold, breathing heavily.

"I... I'll think about it, Yunho.." He said after some time.

"Alright." Yunho relented as he placed a kiss on Jaejoong's cheek.

...

The rest of the dinner was uneventful and silent, as Jaejoong only gave terse and short replies to Yunho's attempts at conversation. The younger boy was obviously still unhappy and refused to meet Yunho's eyes. It was the same in the car ride home, if Yunho thought the car ride earlier when he drove Jaejoong to the ice cream store was awkward, this time it was even more so.

"You can drop me here, Yunho." Jaejoong finally broke the silence a street away from his home.

"It's late, I'll send you in."

"You can't, Yunho." Jaejoong sighed and turned to face him. "I told Chullie appa I was with Junsu. He'll be mad if he sees you dropping me off."

"Then I'll walk you in and explain to him that I dragged you out for dinner." Yunho replied curtly. There was no way he was going to take the chance of letting Jaejoong walk a street home, not if he could have easily dropped him off right at his doorstep.

"You don't understand Yunho!" Jaejoong huffed angrily. "Chullie appa doesn't like you! He-"

"Too late." Yunho cut him off as he pulled up into one of Kim Holiday Inn's parking lots.

"I'm not afraid of your father, Jaejoong." Yunho said as he stared intently into the smaller boy's wide eyes. "But I'll sleep better tonight knowing you're safe at home, so let me walk you to your room, okay?"

Blushing and grateful for the concern from Yunho, Jaejoong found himself nodding. He looked down shyly, and tried to hide his smile when Yunho entwined his fingers with his and walked with him into the hotel.
 
...

"Lucky!" Jaejoong smiled as they reached his room door without encountering Heechul. "Chullie appa is probably sleeping, or taking a milk bath!" He covered his mouth and giggled.

Yunho pushed him gently against the corridor walls, pressing his body close to Jaejoong's.

"You're talking to me again." He gave a small smile as he caressed Jaejoong's soft cheeks, causing the smaller boy's breath to hitch.

Jaejoong stared up at Yunho with his doe eyes and gave in to his instincts, closing his eyes and then closing the distance between his lips and Yunho's.

Just a simple full on kiss on the lips, and Yunho found himself melting. How he had missed the feel of Jaejoong's loving kisses, and he wondered how he could even be so mad to have kicked Jaejoong out. His heart ached painfully remembering the tears spilling out of Jaejoong's eyes on that fateful day. He broke the kiss and pressed his lips on Jaejoong's forehead, breathing in his sweet scent.

"Good night, Jaejoong ah." He said before he went too far and could not control himself around the younger boy. Releasing his grip on Jaejoong's waist, he made to separate from the embrace but Jaejoong tightened his arms around his neck, pulling him back.

"Yunho..." Jaejoong whispered, staring up pleadingly into his eyes.

"Hmm?" Yunho sighed, knowing he wouldn't be able to resist whatever Jaejoong asked of him.

Jaejoong just pouted silently, continuing his doe eyed stare.

"What is it boo? You want me to tuck you in?" Yunho teased softly.

Breaking the eye contact, Jaejoong looked down and nodded shyly.

Pulling him into a tight embrace, Yunho planted several soft kisses on his forehead down to his cheek.

"Anything for you, Jaejoong."





A.N.
Sorry for the wait and thanks alot for the encouraging comments!! ^^

First photographic YunJae hint of 2013 if u haven't seen it yet!! *Kyaaaaaa~~*