Chapter 5

Butterfly to Butterfly ♡

...

~ 5 ~

...

 

Heechul let out a good-natured laugh, leaning back casually with an elbow propped up on the back of the restaurant chair.

"What? Jung Yunho, you're an okay kid after all!" He eyed the couple sitting opposite him warmly, looking much more friendly than he did at the last meeting.

"I was wondering what crappy meeting my Joongie was dragging me to! He even insisted I dress up!"

Heechul gave his slim-fit blazer a complacent tug as he looked down at his own outfit, his lips self-conceitedly.

Yunho felt his index finger being wrapped by Jaejoong's fingers childishly under the table while the younger boy smiled shyly to his father.

The elder Kim folded his arms and tilted his chin, staring Yunho down haughtily. "I guess since you'll leave my hotel alone now, I will allow you to date my son."

It wasn't as simple as leaving the hotel alone, Yunho mused to himself sullenly. He had to buy up Kim Holiday Inn's debt from the bank with his own money so no one else could ever threaten the company. The money was a small matter to him. But neither of the Kims would ever understand or appreciate the legal intricacies and strings he had to pull for that.

Yunho forced a smile on his face and nodded politely.

"Thank you, Heechul-hyung." He said between gritted teeth, trying not to look annoyed at the term Heechul insisted he call him by.

He turned to look at the clingy boy next to him. One look at Jaejoong's sheepish happy expression and all his crankiness left him. This was all worth it.

"You'll have to adopt too then, Joongie. So we can continue our family business." Heechul declared matter-of-factly.

Yunho choked on his drink for a moment, earning an anxious glance from Jaejoong as the latter started rubbing his back soothingly.

"It's still early Appa!" Jaejoong protested, his fingers curling into the back of Yunho's jacket nervously.

"Jaejoong is adopted?" Yunho was mildly caught off-guard but chose to brush the matter aside and asked instead the question at the forefront of his mind.

"Yea. Why?" Heechul let out a derisive snort and scoffed loudly. "You were imagining me pregnant? Pabo! Don't rub off your stupidity on Joongie, understand?!"

Yunho silently thanked the restaurant owner again for allowing him to book out the entire place on such a short notice.

"Ah... Of course not." Yunho tried to look agreeable, although it was proving quite a challenge. This was probably the most ridiculous meet the parents session he had ever, and would ever, experience.

"I was just wondering where Jaejoong got his unique business skills from." He covered smoothly.

Susceptible to flattery as always, Heechul smiled smugly at the perceived praise. "I taught him since young. Maybe I'll teach you some tricks too kid."

"First, you have to go to yahoo and type google. On the internet. You know the internet?"

Yunho sighed inwardly while feigning polite interest. It was going to be a long night.

After what felt like ages, he arranged for Heechul to be chauffeured back to his hotel home, and led Jaejoong to his Ferrari that had just pulled up on the driveway and took the keys from the valet.

"Get in. I'm taking you shopping."

...

Jaejoong bounded across the polished floors of the high-end mall, eagerly pulling Yunho along by his hand.

"I didn't know malls opened this late! There's no one here besides us, only staff!" He chattered excitably.

"Jung Corp owns this mall. I had it stay open late for you to shop." Yunho explained as he gently detached Jaejoong's hand from his, seating himself at one of the mall's posh cafes.

The attentive assistants fussed around, placing a coffee and setting up a laptop on his table at a well practiced speed.

"Yunho.. You're not coming with me?" Jaejoong whined, standing next to Yunho and tugging at his sleeve.

Yunho reached his arm around Jaejoong's waist and pulled him close.

"I have some urgent work that just came in, I'll join you later."

 He gestured at another assistant who was standing nearby at rapt attention. "You can pick whatever you want, the ajusshi will carry your shopping for you, or you can send it back to your hotel."

Jaejoong pouted sulkily and sat himself on Yunho's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"I'll wait with you until you finish," Jaejoong mumbled as he buried his face into Yunho's neck.

Yunho shifted slightly and tried unsuccessfully to pry himself away from the younger boy's stubborn grasp. He couldn't have Jaejoong around while he rushed his work, it would be too distracting, Yunho thought warily.

"Jaejoongie..." Yunho tried to coo sweetly.

Jaejoong's face remained firmly pressed into his neck but a soft giggle escaped from his lips at the pet name.

Yunho grimaced. He would have to swallow his pride just for this short occasion. "Yun.. Yunnie has to do his work. You can shop without Yunnie for a while right?"

Jaejoong's tight hold eased immediately, his features a picture of playful delight as he leaned back to stare wide-eyed at Yunho.

"Yunnie.. I will listen to you if you..." Jaejoong closed his eyes and puckered his lips cutely, awaiting a kiss.

Yunho sighed in mixture of exasperation and amusement.

"Why are you doing lip exercises?" He asked while maintaining a straight face.

Jaejoong's eyes fluttered open as he whined adorably. "It's not lip exercise Yunnie! I was -"

His indignant protests were cut off as Yunho pressed his lips to him, silencing him.

Yunho pulled back after a short moment, smirking at the endearing way just a small kiss changed the restless petulant boy, who was now blushing demurely in silence.

"Work hard Yunnie..." Jaejoong muttered quickly, eyes still too shy to meet Yunho's as he scampered off his lap.

...

About half an hour later, Yunho leaned back in satisfaction. He was done approving the capital expenditure for a last minute project in the pipeline for Jung Corp.

"Yunnie.." He turned as he heard his cute angel whining behind him. Just in time.

"Are you free now Yunnie.. I need help with some shopping.."

Yunho signaled for an assistant to keep his laptop and he walked over to Jaejoong, draping an arm fondly over the pouting boy.

"Let's go then."

...

Yunho cringed at his surroundings and tried to ignore the curious stares of the assistants. Jaejoong had brought him to the stuffed toy section of the children's department.

"Which animal are you, Yunnie? I'm the elephant." Jaejoong looked down at the big elephant plushie cuddled snugly in his arms.

Yunho held back a frustrated sigh.

"... Whatever. You choose."

"No Yunnie! You choose!"

"Fine. The rhino." Yunho growled as he glared dangerously at the assistants who seemed to be inching unnecessarily closer.

"Hmm... Rhino doesn't suit you Yunnie, you're the bear!" Jaejoong declared as he shifted his elephant to one hand and scooped up a large plush bear with his other hand.

"Then why ask me to choose?" Yunho snapped, growing annoyed. And Jaejoong using the nickname Yunnie in every single sentence since earlier wasn't helping his mood either. "And stop calling me Yunnie!"

"I love you Yunnie-bear..." Jaejoong closed his eyes and kissed the plush bear's head sweetly, oblivious to Yunho's outburst.

Yunho suddenly felt irrationally jealous of the bear.

"If you're done here let's go."

"Mmm.." Jaejoong made his way out of the toy department with an irate Yunho following behind, glaring daggers at the elephant and bear plushies occupying his angel's arms and attention.

"What else did he get?" Yunho snarled to the unfortunate ajusshi assistant he had assigned to Jaejoong.

"Ice cream, sajang-nim."

Yunho sighed and rubbed his temple wearily, making a mental note to get his stylists and purchasers to pick out items for Jaejoong.

...

 

Heechul lazily browsed through the mini fridge in Yunho's Rolls Royce Phantom, filching a bottle of Dom Perignon Rose. He nodded curtly to the chauffeur who had been patiently holding the car door open for some time as he stepped out, sauntering into Kim Holiday Inn.

Jung Yunho. What a er, he sniggered to himself, a complacent smirk plastering his face.

 

 

 

A.N.

Jaejoongie: "Hi... Leave a comment if you want Yunnie to ravish me.." - shy shy -