Chapter 4

Butterfly to Butterfly ♡

...

 

~ 4 ~

 

...
 

The employees in Jung Corp headquarters tread fearfully in silence among themselves. Their CEO Jung Yunho had come into office this morning in an exceptionally bad mood yet again. Although he was cooped up in his office room, they dared not do anything even from way outside, not even sneeze, for fear that they might trigger the beast's temper.

In his luxe office room, Yunho was frowning in frustration. It had been 3 days since he kicked a sly fox with an angel face known as Kim Jaejoong out of his life. But somehow he could not stop thinking about his doe eyes peeping out from under his pretty black fringe, the way his plump rosy lips moved sweetly against his... Yunho pressed his Cartier pen too hard against the paper he was writing on, spoiling the nib accidentally. He glared at the offending ink stain on his report for awhile and then threw the pen into the bin, where it joined its other fallen compatriots, victims of Jung Yunho's rage.

The intercom buzzed.

"What?" Yunho snapped.

"Sajang-nim, Mr Choi Siwon is here to see you." His secretary said nervously.

"Let him in."

Maybe his childhood friend could lighten his mood. Choi Siwon was the heir of Choi Group, and one of Yunho's tight circle of rich elite friends.

Siwon strolled into the room, looking dapper in formal business attire and a charming smile.

Yunho cocked an eyebrow at his choice of attire and scowled. "Why are you in business wear? Since when did you take an interest in business?"

Even when attending formal black tie events, the flirtatious Casanova always had the top half of his shirt ed to flaunt his muscular chest. The event organizers always had to turn a blind eye to Siwon's flagrant disregard for dress rules, due to his family's influence.

Siwon grinned widely and smoothed his hands down his suit.

"I've decided to be serious about business since... Yesterday."

Siwon gave a cocky grin. "I am the Choi Group's successor after all."

Yunho snorted in amusement at his playboy friend's sudden newfound interest. "Chairman Choi must be over the moon then."

Siwon shrugged and sat himself down in the chair opposite Yunho. He leaned forward, staring earnestly into Yunho's eyes.

"Actually I didn't come here to brag. I need your help with business, Yunho-sunbae-nim."

"Sunbae huh. What do you want then? Chairman Choi gave you a project you can't handle?"

"No. It's simpler than that." Siwon paused.

"It's regarding Jung Corp's subsidiary, Mirotic Hotels. There's an ongoing project of taking over a hotel, Kim Holiday Inn. I need you to call your team off."

"Tch." Yunho glared, his mood turning sour again. "Why are you concerned with a small company like that?"

Siwon nodded. "Yea, it's a small company right? It shouldn't take much for you to call off the project, just a word from you and it will be done. Please? As a favor for your lovely junior?"

"Siwon hyung. Stop that ridiculous name calling." Yunho snapped at his friend who was obviously trying to butter him up. And Siwon's puppy eyed expression was nowhere as endearing as.... Nevermind.

"For the past thirty years of your life you have been partying away, doing all you can to avoid your responsibility as Choi Group's heir. Now you suddenly decide you want to participate in business, and the first thing you ask for is on behalf of a no-name tiny company? It's highly suspicious. What's your ulterior motive?" Yunho lectured, tapping his fingers impatiently on his desk.

"Whoa bro no need to get mad!" Siwon raised his hands in a sign of mock surrender.

"Okay I will admit it. There is an ulterior motive." His grin turned into a sly smile. "The son of the owner of Kim Holiday Inn paid me a visit yesterday. He was very persuasive."

Siwon his lips, eyes dreaming distantly, oblivious to Yunho's hardening glare.

"He agreed to date me if I got the Kim Holiday Inn takeover called off. He's beyond hot and.. I really like him." Siwon sighed dreamily.

"Help me out here bro, I'll convince my father to pay off any losses you might incur from calling it off."

"No," came the curt reply from Yunho.

Siwon gaped. "Come on bro! He's waiting for me in my office now, I can't disappoint him!"

Yunho frowned. "In your office?"

"Yea. And I'm dying for some hot office action! Alright I'll sweeten the deal. You like my vintage Jaguar right? You can have it, on top of reimbursement for any losses and my eternal gratitude."

"Do you know how desperate you sound?"

"Yep." Siwon grinned goofily. Any other time in any other situation, Yunho would probably have found his idiotic lovestruck expression amusing. But today he was just pissed.

"The answer is still no. Get out of my office before I tell Chairman Choi what you've really been up to."

"You ruthless corporate jerk! Is our friendship or a tiny corporate loss more important?" Siwon ran his fingers through his hair as he stood up.

"This isn't over Yunho. I'll be back tomorrow." He waved his finger at Yunho as he made his way out of the office.

After glaring angrily into empty space for a long moment, Yunho reached over for the intercom button.

"Get my driver ready," he snapped to his secretary.

 

...

 

 

Jaejoong sat on the surface of Siwon's office table, biting his thumb apprehensively. He was hoping Siwon would be able to change Yunho's mind about buying over his father's hotel, but if he was successful, in exchange Jaejoong would have to.. He sighed and squeezed his eyes shut. Siwon was very good looking and kind enough to him, but the Choi heir obviously wanted to get into his pants desperately. Most of all, Siwon wasn't Jung Yunho.

His eyes flew open nervously as Siwon burst into the office, grinning happily and raking his eyes over Jaejoong's form hungrily. The heir rushed over, loosening his tie, and captured Jaejoong's lips in a frenzied kiss, his hands roaming freely around Jaejoong's body. Jaejoong felt Siwon's tongue invade his mouth roughly as his legs were plied apart, and his crotch was pulled towards Siwon's by the older man's strong hands cupping his .

Jaejoong whimpered into the kiss, which only served to excite Siwon further, evident from the growing hardness in his pants.

"Jaejoong.. I can't wait any longer," Siwon finally broke the kiss and was breathing hotly into Jaejoong's ear as his hands started to wander under Jaejoong's shirt.

Closing his eyes, Jaejoong pressed his face into Siwon's neck to gather himself. Just pretend Siwon was Yunho, he told himself. The Yunho who rejected him and let the manager woman him off right after that, his treacherous mind added. He bit back a sob and hugged Siwon's neck for support.

Siwon was about to peel Jaejoong's shirt off when Jaejoong put his hands on his, stopping him.

"Siwon-ssi.." Jaejoong whispered. Siwon moved in to kiss his lips again but Jaejoong shied away warily.

"The deal with Jung Yunho is done?" Jaejoong asked tensely.

"Mmm.." Siwon leaned forward to rain kisses on Jaejoong's creamy neck. "Not yet baby. But I'll talk to him again tomorrow."

Jaejoong's apprehensiveness immediately turned to irritation as he smacked Siwon's chest hard and pushed him away, hopping off the office table.

"Oof!" Siwon grunted in shock as Jaejoong ignored him, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He couldn't believe he had let Siwon almost ravish him on his office table for nothing.

"Don't touch me until the takeover is called off!" Jaejoong snapped as he stomped towards the office door.

His footsteps paused in surprise. Leaning against the office door watching them with his arms folded, was Jung Yunho, a dark glare on his handsome face.

Siwon stepped forward between Jaejoong and Yunho, attempting to straighten out his rumpled suit. "Yunho-ah, when did you come in? I didn't hear you."

"I want to talk to Jaejoong. Get out." Yunho commanded.

Siwon narrowed his eyes. "You can't kick me out of my own office."

"It won't be your office anymore if Chairman Choi hears about your office romp." Yunho said threateningly.

Jaejoong took a few nervous steps back at the confrontation between the two men. Yunho seemed to be winning hands down with his imposing aura, Jaejoong noted somewhat happily.

His heart lifted as he watched Siwon scowl in defeat and leave the room.

"Yunho! You decided to accept my offer?" Jaejoong all but skipped hopefully over to Yunho, gazing adoringly at him. Yunho seemed jealous, which meant that he felt something for Jaejoong, right?

"Jaejoong, is that what you learned in business school, to use your body in exchange for business favors?" Yunho's voice was rough and cold as he glared the younger boy down.

Jaejoong's expression faltered and he looked down at his feet, lacing his fingers nervously.

"But.. As long as Appa's hotel is safe.." He stammered.

"You think your father sent you to get a business degree for you to bargain with your body? Does he know what you've been doing?" Yunho lectured sharply and Jaejoong felt his chin being jerked up so his eyes met Yunho's.

Jaejoong felt his eyes watering as his hands flew pleadingly to Yunho's wrist which was holding his chin up.

"Don't tell Appa! He'll be upset.." He begged, soft voice cracking slightly.

Yunho's gaze softened and he sighed, loosening his tight grip on Jaejoong's chin.

"Everything you do is about your Appa. What about you? What do you want to do?" Yunho's thumb ran over Jaejoong's cheek, his voice suddenly gentle.

"I... I don't want to do business, I'm bad at it!" Jaejoong looked down and sniffed, tears wetting his lashes.

"I hate it, I only passed in school because my classmates helped me! I don't understand anything and I'm so bad at it!" He started sobbing miserably.

He felt Yunho pull him into a warm embrace and he hugged the taller man's waist gratefully, burying his tearful face into Yunho's chest.

"Yea, you are bad at business." Yunho admitted mildly and the back of Jaejoong's head comfortingly, his other arm tightening around the crybaby.

They remained in that position for some time as Jaejoong closed his eyes tightly, breathing in the comforting scent of Yunho's cologne.

After he calmed down slightly, Jaejoong looked up at Yunho with glistening eyes. "I want to study music Yunho," Jaejoong admitted softly. "In Seoul Arts School. Like my cousin."

He pressed his cheek on Yunho's chest, resting in his hold again, breathing wistfully. "Maybe after this issue with Appa's hotel is over, I will try applying."

Jaejoong felt Yunho's sharp nose and lips nuzzle his forehead and heard him sigh in resignation. "Alright. I'll keep your Appa's hotel safe."

Jaejoong's face lit up as he snapped his head up to look at Yunho. "Really?" He asked disbelievingly.

Yunho nodded solemnly and Jaejoong threw his arms around Yunho's neck and hugged him tightly. "Thank you Yunho.." He mumbled into Yunho's neck.

Yunho reached for Jaejoong's hand and entwined his fingers, holding the younger boy's hand against his chest. "But you have to promise me that you won't offer yourself for business favors again."

Jaejoong stared reverently into Yunho's eyes and felt himself melting. "I promise, Yunho." He whispered breathlessly.

Yunho smiled and kissed Jaejoong's forehead tenderly. "Good boy."

Jaejoong let out a hesitant giggle and buried his head shyly in Yunho's chest.

"Yunho... Do you like me?" He mumbled nervously, voice muffled against the material of Yunho's jacket.

Yunho placed his hands at the nape of Jaejoong's neck, bending his head down to be at eye level with the smaller boy.

He stared at Jaejoong intently. "You're the only one Jung Yunho will spoil a business deal for. What do you think?"

Jaejoong bit his lip in a happy smile and he leaned forward to Yunho's lips for a loving kiss.

"I like you too, Yunho.."

...