Chapter 11

Butterfly to Butterfly ♡

...

~ 11 ~

...



Jaejoong shot awake as soon as the vibration alarm on his phone activated, scampering off the bed into the suite's living room. And as usual, the light sleeper Yunho woke and sighed, following in the direction of his boo.

"Ajusshi! Breakfast order!" Jaejoong announced perkily into the hotel phone's receiver after dialing for room service. He felt Yunho's arms slipping around his waist and pouted. Looks like he didn't sneak out of bed quietly enough again.

It had been the routine every weekday morning for the past week or so, Jaejoong would make sure he woke an hour earlier than Yunho's set alarm time. Yunho had told him to stop waking up so early at first, but Jaejoong insisted. It was his duty as secretly self-proclaimed wifey that his Yunnie hubby who usually skipped breakfast was well-fed before he left for work. Especially since Yunho had been looking stressed out lately, and when Jaejoong asked about it the CEO had brushed him off, attributing it to trouble at work.

"What do you feel like eating Yunnie?" Jaejoong asked the sleepy handsome man who was holding him in a warm back hug while pressing soft morning kisses into his neck.

Yunho moved his lips from Jaejoong's neck and rested his chin on the smaller boy's shoulder. "Coffee," he answered sleepily.

"Ajusshi! Can you send up orange juice and English breakfast set please!" And as usual, Jaejoong ignored Yunho's simple breakfast order and asked for what he deemed a better breakfast instead.


...



As per their now-usual routine, Jaejoong would shoo Yunho into the bathroom to wash up while waiting for their breakfast to be sent up. And meanwhile, Jaejoong would get busy in Yunho's walk-in closet picking out Yunho's outfit for the day.

"Wear this suit and vest Yunnie! You'll look so cool!" Jaejoong squealed to the handsome man who had just stepped in to the walk-in wardrobe, fresh from the shower clad in a bathrobe.

"Yes boo." Yunho shrugged off his bathrobe, revealing his toned torso briefly as he put on the vest suit that Jaejoong had picked out.

Blushing at the uninhibited way Yunho changed in front of him, Jaejoong turned his body around to avoid looking and covered his flaming cheeks with his palms shyly. Even now he still couldn't get used to seeing Yunho's form. Yunnie why are you so hot! He squealed in his head.

"Why are you acting so shy, boo." Yunho's hot breath suddenly whispered into his ear and he flushed even further.

Jaejoong reminded himself to breath as he ignored Yunho's embarrassing question. "Y- Yunnie I picked these cufflinks for you.." He tried to reach for the Cartier box on the display but was prevented from moving further as Yunho wrapped him in a tight embrace. He felt slender fingers gripping his chin and before he knew it he was into a hot lip lock with Yunho.

As their lips finally parted, Yunho wiped Jaejoong's plump wet lips with his thumb, smirking. "You're so cute, Jaejoongie."

His words nearly caused Jaejoong to faint like a crazed fangirl and he busied himself with removing the cufflinks from the box to distract himself.

"Hold out your hand Yunnie.." Jaejoong bowed his head to hide from Yunho's intense staring, smiling to himself as he fiddled with Yunho's sleeve, affixing the Cartier cufflinks.


...


And as usual, after he was dressed and fed, Yunho would tuck Jaejoong back into their luxurious bed, pulling the plush covers snugly around his baby boo. Every weekday morning after Yunho went off for work, Jaejoong would be left sleeping soundly with swollen kissed lips and several love bites adorning his otherwise creamy smooth neck.

But today Jaejoong was feeling extra clingy. Yunho always left for work so early and was starting to come back later and later, and Jaejoong's Yunho time was getting lesser and lesser.

"Yunnie... Can you take leave? Don't go to work today.." He sat up from the bed and put his arms around Yunho's waist, turning his face up to pout at Yunho.

"I can't do that, boo." Yunho said while Jaejoong's soft hair. "I've a big problem at work I need to -"

"But you don't let me visit you at your office!" Jaejoong interrupted, whining as he buried his face into the tummy of the man standing next to the bed.

Yunho sighed. "Jae the last time you visited my office you distracted my staff too much. And I still haven't had the time to scold Changmin for bringing you there."

"I will go alone this time without Changmin.." Jaejoong mumbled, nuzzling into the crisp fabric covering Yunho's stomach.

"No, Jae."

"Or.. You can work from here!" Jaejoong continued, not giving up. "It's the internet age Yunho! Appa works from home too!"

"That's because his home is his work place," Yunho was starting to sound impatient.
 
"Please Yunnie.." Jaejoong whimpered, his heart sinking with disappointment. "My school starts soon and what if we're too busy after that..."

He hesitantly raised his head up and saw Yunho looking down at him expressionlessly.

"Yunho.. You don't want to see me anymore? Are you tired of me?" Jaejoong knew he was being kind of unreasonable but he couldn't help the tears that were threatening to spill out of his eyes.

A slight frown adorned Yunho's brow and after a few moments of silence, he finally conceded.

"Fine. But only until your school starts."

Jaejoong's teary face immediately turned into one of delight as he squealed and jumped off the bed, hugging Yunho's neck tightly.

"Yay! Yunnie!" He cheered happily and rained kisses on Yunho's cheek.

"I'll still need to go to my office today, to settle the moving over of some work documents." Yunho said as he detached himself from his spoiled brat of a baby boo and tucked him back into bed.

"You're not to bring any of your friends over to my suite meanwhile. I don't want them messing up my documents." Yunho warned as he pinched the happily smiling Jaejoong's nose. "You're also not allowed to touch anything in my study except for your laptop."

"But what about Junsu and Changmin?" Jaejoong asked, pouting pleadingly. "I'll be bored without them.."

"Those two are fine."

Jaejoong giggled and nodded. "Kiss me Yunnie!"

"Aish." Yunho bent down and gave Jaejoong's waiting lips a quick peck. "See you."

...

Jaejoong's eyes cracked open drowsily later in the morning, as he was awakened by his ringing phone.

"Hyungie!"

"Mm... Junsu.. What.." Jaejoong mumbled sleepily. Why was Junsu sounding so bubbly? He yawned as Junsu continued speaking brightly.

"My filming session will end early today! I'll go over with Changmin soon okay? Chunnie wants to come too!"

"Oh.. Isn't that great Junsu.."

"Yea hyungie! Don't embarrass me in front of Chunnie later okay! We'll be there around 2!"

"Mm.. Good night.."

He dropped the phone back on the bed and snuggled further into the plush pillows, deep breaths fanning invisibly out as he fell back into his slumber.

...

 

 

 

Poll results: