Chapter 7

Butterfly to Butterfly ♡

...

~ 7 ~

...
 


Later in the morning, Yunho woke with Jaejoong nestled in his arms. The sleeping boy looked as angelic as ever, but after what happened last night Yunho knew his baby boo was a *** kitten hidden under that innocent facade.

He kissed Jaejoong's forehead, his soft hair lovingly.  "Jaejoongie.. I'm going to work.."

He watched as Jaejoong smiled in his sleep and mumbled, "Yunnie..."

Although Jaejoong was using the nickname Yunho specifically told him not to use, Yunho supposed it was kind of cute how Jaejoong was calling for him in his sleep. He smiled and leaned in to kiss his baby boo's nose.

"Yunnie.. Yunnie-bear...."

Yunho pulled back, frowning. So Jaejoong was calling for his toy bear after all. He was starting to regret allowing Jaejoong to buy those blasted plushies.

"You wet your bed, Yunnie-bear..." Jaejoong started giggling in his sleep.

Yunho moved his arm away abruptly from under Jaejoong's head.

"Mmm.." Jaejoong's eyes cracked open drowsily at the sudden drop of his head when Yunho pulled his arm away and he stared at Yunho blearily.

"Ah.. Yunho appa.." He mumbled sleepily before his eyes fell shut again. "Can you clean our son's bed.. Umma is too tired..." His head lolled to the side, plump lips slightly parted, snoring softly.

What the...

"Yah! Are you really asleep?" Yunho hesitantly pulled the sleeping boy's eyelid up with his thumb to check for a split second before letting go. Aish, this boy. He was really sleep talking. And why was it Yunnie-bear who wet the bed and not Jaelephant? Shouldn't Yunho's namesake at least be potty trained? He gave his naughty boo's cheek a soft pinch before getting up to ready himself for the day.


...


In the suite's bathroom, Yunho suddenly jumped in surprise when he heard what sounded like kittens were having a party in his bathtub. He walked over gingerly, wondering what Jaejoong was up to yet again. He was admittedly relieved when he found Jaejoong's phone left behind in the otherwise empty bathtub, notification light blinking incessantly. If it was anyone else, he would have had the phone smashed into pieces by his bodyguards for using such a repulsive ringtone of mewing cats in the presence of Jung Yunho. Only his angel could get away with it.

He picked up the phone and checked the screen. 20 new messages. Curious, he unlocked the phone with a swipe of his finger and scanned through Jaejoong's inbox.

 


From: Taeyeon (Hotel)
Time: 6:50 AM
Message: Good morning lovely angel! oʕ•ᴥ•ʔo So sad our meeting with Heechul oppa and Joongie was cancelled! Miss u!

From: Yuri (Hotel)
Time: 6:52 AM
Message: The morning sun reminds me of your pretty smile! \(◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ Stay cute ne! Come visit us in our office!!

From: Sunny (Hotel)
Time: 6:55 AM
Message: Help Joongie, no more meetings with Heechul oppa! I miss him! I miss your cute face too! Ottokeeee 人人人ヾ( ;×o×)〃 人人人

From: Yoona (Hotel)
Time: 6:56 AM
Message: Can u control Sajang?? He gives us so much work (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻  When r u visiting us in our office? Come come!

From: Wolfy Siwon
Time: 7:00 AM
Message: [OFFICIAL ANNOUCEMENT] If you and Yunho make any home videos, you must secretly send them to me for safe keeping.

 


The names looked awfully familiar. In fact, aside from Siwon, the names looked exactly like the names of the Mirotic Hotels executive team. Yunho frowned. He would have a good talk with them soon. Obviously they had forgotten how intimidating Jung Yunho was and needed to be reminded. How dare they spam his baby with stupid texts. How and when did they get his number anyway?


...


After dressing up, Yunho made his way to his study to retrieve some work documents and cursed as he nearly tripped over something on the floor. He glared down at the offending item. Jaejoong's laptop! He vaguely recalled Jaejoong lying down on the study room floor yesterday and playing with his laptop for a bit before he lost interest and decided to disrupt Yunho's business call. He picked the gadget up and set it down on the table.

Yunho smiled fondly to himself as he thought back to the first time he saw Jaejoong at the hotel bar. His boojae was engrossed in his laptop while Yunho was trying to chat him up. Yunho's smile faltered.

He flipped open the laptop and scanned through the many desktop icons, trying to ignore the striking Hello Kitty wallpaper. He found it, a folder titled "Mirotic Hotel research" and clicked on it, accessing the single word document file inside.

...

Today I'm spying on next door's Mirotic Hotel. Appa says the owner Jung Yunho wants to force us to sell our land.. T.T No no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! orz OTL OTL

The flowers in the lobby are pretty!!

The bartender wanted to see my id but I couldn't show it to him. He would surely find out i'm kim jaejoong from Kim Holiday Inn and throw poor joongie out.... Spying is very dangerous work!!

I had to order a mocktail, so I look like a man. People always say i look like a kid but kim jaejoong is a man!!!!!!  No soju for me today, too bad!! >.<

...

Yunho snorted. This “research” looked more like a badly written teenage blog.

...

Omo Jung Yunho is so handsome in real life too..

Junsu says Chunnie is handsomer

Ah.. He went offline so fast, right after he linked me this picture

Reminder to self: Ask Junsu for more http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltwi7q1LNo1qdbpouo1_250.gif

...

Yunho hovered the cursor over the image link. This was what his Jaejoong was occupied with when he kept staring at his laptop, the night he was trying to pick him up. Was this Chunnie guy really more good looking than him? So much more handsome that Jaejoong wanted more pictures of him when he had a real-life Yunho in the bar with him?

He hesitantly clicked on the picture link.

Yunho stared at the picture solemnly. He had thought the picture link was to the "Chunnie" guy's photograph, but apparently not.

He closed the programs and shut down Jaejoong's laptop.

His expression never changing since he saw the picture, he grabbed his files and left for work.

...

Two hours later, a hotel employee stood outside the door of Jung Yunho’s suite and rang the doorbell impatiently for the fiftieth time.

Finally, the suite door opened slowly. The hotel employee’s mouth dropped open as he gaped at the beautiful young man with dishevelled hair, wearing a pair of low-slung track pants and a loose Gucci robe hanging open, revealing the smoothest milky chest.

The young man rubbed his doe eyes cutely and raised the edge of his robe sleeve with the initials JYH embroidered on to cover his yawn.

After a long moment of silence, the young man squinted sleepily at the hotel employee.

“Ajusshi... Can I help you?”

The hotel employee slapped himself to break out of his daze.

“Ah yes sorry!” The hotel employee fumbled. “You are Kim Jaejoong, sir?”

Jaejoong nodded and yawned again.

The lovestruck hotel employee tugged at his collar nervously, trying to resist Jaejoong’s charm long enough to carry out his duties.

“Sajang-nim ordered a delivery for you, Kim Jaejoong sir. Please hold on while I have it moved into the suite.”

The hotel employee motioned to the waiting delivery men in the corridor and they wheeled in a luggage trolley cart with a life-sized Hello Kitty doll surrounded by several large bouquets of floral arrangements.

“Uwaaa!” Jaejoong squealed with delight as he pressed his fingers to his mouth, all traces of sleepiness gone in an instant.

As soon as the delivery men carried the Hello Kitty plush off the trolley and placed it carefully on the suite floor, Jaejoong excitedly ran to it and embraced it tightly.

The delivery men sighed blissfully at the angelic sight before them. The 'Kim Jaejoong sir' in question looked like a glowing angel smiling with his eyes closed and hugging the giant plush toy happily.  

"Hey hey hey!" The hotel employee stepped into their line of sight waving his arms, blocking their view. "You've delivered it so leave now!" He snapped to the delivery men, ushering them hastily to the door.

"We'll be taking our leave now, Kim Jaejoong sir!" They chorused as they bowed and left the suite reluctantly.

...

In the CEO office of Jung Corporation's main building, Jung Yunho glared sourly across his table at his secretary.

"Is it done?" He questioned curtly.

"Yes, sajang-nim." She said nervously. "The biggest Hello Kitty doll in the store and Hello Kitty bouquets of -"

"I didn't ask for the details." Yunho interrupted. "If it's done, you may leave. And don't you dare breathe a word about this to anyone."

Yunho glowered at the secretary's retreating back as she hurried out of his office. He had always been derisive when his friends bought cutesy stuff to please their lovers, but it seems he was one of them now. Oh well, no one had to know. And no one had better know. A Hello Kitty flower bouquet? Did such a repulsive thing even exist? Whatever it was, he hoped it was put out of the way before he got back to his suite tonight.

....
 

 

 

 

A/N:

Yes Yunho they exist!!! Ja jaaaannn~~~ (Btw 6,300 yen is about USD 80)

 

A/N 2:

If you guys are bored, check out what Yunniebear and Jaelephant are up to here! Lol!! ^o^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/253150/the-adventures-of-yunniebear-and-jaelephant-fluff-yunjae-yunniebear-jaelephant