Chapter 12

Butterfly to Butterfly ♡

...

~ 12 ~

...


"Oh Junsu! Hyung is so happy you came!" Jaejoong squealed loudly, mostly for the benefit of a certain newcomer in the suite. "Without your cleverness, this pabo Jaejoong hyungie would never know how to download pictures on his phone!"

"Junsu-yah, you are so amazing and smart like always!" Jaejoong continued lavishing extravagant praises on his cute cousin next to him, while sneaking glances at Junsu's crush Park Yoochun to check out his reaction. Junsu-yah, how is Joongie hyung's great plan? Jaejoong thought excitedly to himself as he smiled at Junsu encouragingly. You can count on Jaejoong-hyung, Jaejoong-hyung will make you look good in front of Yoochun, Junsu-yaahhh~!

"Hyung.. Stop it.." Junsu whispered to his oblivious hare-brained cousin. It was such a blatant and embarrassing 'master plan' and Junsu doubted Yoochun was falling for it one bit.

"Oh Junsu!" Changmin joined in, sniggering happily. "Thank god you are smart, unlike your stupid naughty cousin Jaejoong!"

"Eh?" Jaejoong paused and gaped at Changmin, looking puzzled and hurt. "I.."

"And Junsu's got all the looks and charisma, unlike the ugly baby Jaejoong!" Changmin interrupted, purposefully ignoring the cutely indignant face of Jaejoong. "Don't you agree, Yoochun hyung?"

Jaejoong snapped his head to look at Yoochun, awaiting his answer with his doe eyes wide and pleading. Ugly? This was the first time in his life that someone had ever called him ugly, to his face at least! And if Yoochun were to agree, well... He didn't think his self-esteem or pride could take it if two people in a row called him ugly. He involuntarily let out a scared whimper at that thought and leaned in gratefully into Junsu's embrace when his cousin his back comfortingly.

Yoochun chuckled at Jaejoong's cute reaction and answered, smiling. "I think both Kim Junsu and Kim Jaejoong are beautiful in their own way."

Jaejoong buried his face in Junsu's neck, whimpering in relief, and Junsu tried not to blush and smile too much at the compliment.

"You're no fun Chunnie hyung!" Changmin snorted and smacked Yoochun's shoulder. "Comon pass me the phone, let's order some room service!"

On hearing that, Jaejoong rushed to grab the suite's phone and hid it behind his back stubbornly, pouting at Changmin. "You're all supposed to play Mario Kart with me, no eating allowed!" Jaejoong whined demandingly. "Junsu! You want to play Mario Kart with hyung and not eat right? Chunnie too right? Joongie has been waiting all day!"

Before they could answer, Changmin collapsed dramatically on the couch, clutching his stomach groaning. "Jaejoong hyung, give us a break, we've been filming for the entire morning without food.."

"Jaejoong hyung doesn't care! You can starve Changmin! Because I'm just a stupid ugly Jaejoong!" The pretty boy huffed childishly and stomped over to the entertainment room, followed by the amused and laughing Yoochun and Junsu.


...


After some shameless pleading and strategic praising from Changmin, Jaejoong finally relented and Changmin was now enjoying a luxurious spread of five-star hotel lunch sets while watching the other three play Mario Kart on Jaejoong's gold plated Nintendo sets.
 
"Ah I'm no good at this after all! I keep losing!" Yoochun groaned and put down his Nintendo 3DS. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

"Changmin! You take over for a bit!" Jaejoong pleaded, his eyes not leaving the display screen of his game set as he anxiously pushed the Nintendo's buttons. "Chunnie-ah, Yunho's assistants are also in the suite moving his work stuff in, you can ask them where the bathroom is!"

"Sure, no problem." Yoochun smiled agreeably and gently closed the entertainment room's door behind him, leaving behind the three boys engrossed in their game.
 
After some time passed, Jaejoong frowned. "What's taking Chunnie so long? This Mario Kart track is more fun with four people playing!" He whined to the shrugging Changmin and Junsu as he put down his Nintendo set pouting. "Maybe he got lost in the suite, I'll go find him, you guys wait here!"

"Sure," Junsu answered while Changmin merely nodded and made his way back to his lunch spread.

"Don't play without me!" Jaejoong wagged his finger as he left the room grinning.

...


...


"Chunnie-ah! Chunnie!" Jaejoong called out as he checked out the different rooms of the suite. There was no one in the guest bathroom so he guessed Yoochun must have gotten lost. Aish, why didn't he ask the assistants where the bathroom was like Jaejoong had told him to? And the assistants were nowhere to be found either, so Jaejoong couldn't ask them if they had seen Yoochun.

He turned upon hearing a sound behind him and saw Yoochun stepping out from Yunho's study room into the corridor, closing the door behind him.

"Chunnie! There you are!" Jaejoong exclaimed and padded happily towards him. "Why were you in Yunho's study room? Yunho doesn't like people touching his stuff!"

Jaejoong thought he saw a flicker of uneasiness cross Yoochun's face, but he must have imagined it as Yoochun's face was now back to it's friendly expression. "I was looking for the bathroom.. I didn't touch anything in the study though, don't worry!"

"Oh! The guest bathroom is this way Chunnie, follow me!" Jaejoong smiled and turned to lead the way to the main wing of the suite. As they neared the area, Yoochun cleared his throat and stopped Jaejoong.

"Actually.. I have an appointment soon. I'll be leaving now, tell Junsu and Changmin bye for me."

"Boo, that's too bad!" Jaejoong pouted. "You'll come back another day again to play with us, right?"

Yoochun smiled faintly. "Yea, sure."

"Okay then!" Jaejoong brightened up and led him to the suite's entrance. "Bye bye Chunnie-ah!"

Yoochun hesitated before stepping out, and turned back to look solemnly at Jaejoong.

"Jaejoong hyung.." He said as he stared sincerely into Jaejoong's puzzled eyes. "Continue taking care of Junsu, okay?"

"Of course, Junsu is my baby cousin!" Jaejoong tilted his head questioningly, giggling at his sudden realization. "Do you like Junsu, Yoochun-ah?"

Yoochun was silent for a few moments, before he admitted. "I like Junsu enough to know, he deserves someone better." Yoochun gave a sad smile, which somehow Jaejoong felt was the most genuine one he had seen all day.

"Yoochun, you-"

"Goodbye." Yoochun turned and walked off leaving a stunned Jaejoong at the doorway. Aish, was this Yoochun too shy or what? Jaejoong wondered frustratedly. Yoochun liked Junsu, and Junsu liked Yoochun! It was simple, what was keeping him from confessing? Jaejoong pouted and resolved to consult his smart Yunho about this curious love problem when Yunho came back later that evening.


...


Extra scene


"Hm.. That's new." Heechul commented to himself as he observed a sleek silver Maserati pulling up in one of the parking lots of Kim Holiday Inn through the security camera screen on his laptop. It was probably and hopefully new prey, although there was a tiny chance the luxury car had something to do with his ex lover Hankyung. Or Han Geng, as he was called in Chinese.

Just thinking of his name made Heechul's blood boil. That good for nothing bastard had wasted years of his and Joongie's lives, only to disappear without a word one day. Heechul had to find out from a mutual friend that Hankyung had left to China to continue his shady underworld dealings under the tutelage of his mafia boss father.

Relax, Heechul. Anger is not good for the complexion. Heechul breathed slowly to calm himself down. Honestly, being the lover of Hankyung hadn't been all that bad. Heechul had picked up plenty of shady tricks from that Chinese mafia prince. Kim Holiday Inn for example, was actually raking in insane amounts of cash thanks to Heechul's savvy marketing skills. However he figured since ages ago when he was running the family hotel with the help of Hankyung, that more profits attracted more taxes. Therefore Heechul had set up a pretend front of Kim Holiday Inn being in financial trouble and barely paying their debt installments on time.

As far as the corporate world knew, Kim Holiday Inn was bleeding losses and barely scraped enough for interest payments every month thanks to it's incompetent owner. As far as Heechul knew, the floorboards beneath his personal suite in Kim Holiday Inn was stuffed with billions of Korean won and a healthy eight figure amount of US dollars, safe from the tax collector's greedy clutches.

Of course he had to personally screen every customer that came into Kim Holiday Inn. The government's tax office wasn't stupid, they would send in undercover agents every now and then, to pose as customers and check out if Kim Holiday Inn was really doing that badly. But Kim Heechul was smarter and could sniff them out easily. Whenever they popped by, he would make sure to give them the stinkiest service and crappiest attitude, which really didn't take much effort on Heechul's part.

A handsome man dressed in a designer suit entered the hotel hesitantly, looking slightly lost.

Prey. Heechul smirked.

The man stood in front of the reception desk and said to Heechul. "I'm looking for Jae-"

He cut himself off and did a double take when he saw the receptionist lounging seductively on the chair, his oriental silk robe slightly open revealing milky skin. He coughed and adjusted his tie.

"I'm looking for a room in your lovely hotel."

The man grinned handsomely and winked suggestively at the beautiful diva receptionist.

"Hey gorgeous. I'm Choi Siwon, you know, the heir of Choi Group. I'm also y, free, and single."

Heechul his lips. Bingo.

...

 

 

 

 

A/N:
Hello... thank u all for your support, it really means much to me... i hope u like the chapter here... it was fun writing it..
also a special thank u to those who have dropped me comments, or encouraged me on my wall or private msg.. i'm veryyyy happy when you do that!!:)

i don't really know how to start replying to all your lovely comments because there's only so many "thank u!!!!" i can reply before it sounds like copy & paste,
so i probably won't be using the "reply comment" function... u guys don't want to be spammed by Comment Replies notifications also right?
But if u want me to reply to anything, u are free to spam my wall or private msg inbox until i reply ok?? kekeke ^^

as always, thank u all!