Weird Kids.

My Little Bastard

 

Tiffany waved bye to some of her co-workers before closing the door behind her. She looked down the stairs and her eyes widen at the scene in front of her. There was her friend Taeyeon in the arms of Lu Han, one of those famous boys in school, and then Kris was at her left side staring them down. Suho was behind them ignoring everything that surrounded him. Tiffany did the only thing she could think of…

 

“Yah!” she shouted loudly and quickly made her way down the stairs. She yanked Taeyeon out from Luhan’s grasps, “What in the world are you two trying to do to my unnie?!” she shouted at Lu Han and Kris both. Kris smirked and crossed his arms, “Nothing.”

 

Tiffany frowned, “You bastard,” she cursed under her breath and turned her attention to Lu Han, “You!” she pointed at him, “Why was my unnie in your arms?”

 

“Huh? Oh that was because…”

 

“I know that my unnie isn’t the strongest person on earth, but that doesn’t mean that you have the rights to feel up on her!”

 

Taeyeon’s face grew red once she heard what Tiffany said. She shook her head and tugged on Tiffany’s shirt but the she was ignored.

 

“Say what?!” Lu Han shouted, “ I did not feel up on your unnie.”

 

“Oh~ right, I’m supposed to believe that after what I saw?”

 

“But I wasn’t though,” Lu Han defended himself, “I was saving her from falling on the stairs.”

 

“Sure,” Tiffany said and placed both hands on her waist. Kris chuckled and placed a hand on Lu Han’s shoulder, “She’s crazy right?” he asked and pointed a finger at Tiffany. Tiffany’s mouth dropped open, “Me? Crazy?! I’m not the one here trying to harass someone in public.”

 

“I was not trying to harass your friend,” Lu Han tried to explain but Tiffany refused to listen to his explanation.

 

“Tiffany,” Taeyeon called but was ignored again, “Tiffany…Tiffa…MIYOUNG!” Taeyeon shouted at the top of her lungs. Everyone around them stopped what they were doing and turned their attention to the small scene in front of them. Suho had finally looked up from his phone and Kris was standing there just watching Taeyeon. Tiffany finally spun around, “Yes Taeyeon?”

 

“Pabo! I was trying to get your attention,” Taeyeon told the younger.

 

“I know but I was trying to defend you.”

 

“There’s nothing to defend pabo, Lu Han here,” she pointed at him, “saved me from falling down the stairs because I ran into someone.”

 

Tiffany blinked…

 

Once…

 

Twice…

 

Thrice…

 

“Oh~,” Tiffany said in realization, “I guess it was a mistake then,” she rubbed behind her neck. Taeyeon shook her head, “Apologize to Lu Han right now,” she demanded her friend. Tiffany pouted, “Fine,” she looked at Lu Han, “Sorry for misunderstanding,” she apologized to him.

 

Taeyeon patted Tiffany’s head, “Good,” and then looked down at her watch and gasped loudly, “Oh my gosh I’m late! Call me later Tiff,” she told Tiffany quickly and sprinted the rest of the way up the stairs to the café. Tiffany watched her friend disappear before facing Lu Han and Kris again; “Um…so I’m just going to leave now,” Tiffany said and dashed away from the trio. Kris laughed and Suho rolled his eyes. Tiffany ran as far as she could from the café. Once she knew she was far away, she stopped to catch her breath.

 

“Goodness I feel stupid, I hope I don’t see him again,” she told herself. Tiffany stood up from her crouching position to continue on. Just as she was about to walk off, she tripped over someone’s legs and fell flat on her face. The person who was lying on the ground before Tiffany opened his eyes and frowned, “Hey you,” he called. Tiffany looked up from her lying position and glared at him, “This isn’t a place for you to take a nap,” she scolded the boy.

 

He rolled his eyes, “Get off of my leg,” he demanded. Instead of getting off, Tiffany stared at him dumbfounded. His brows furrowed together, “Did you not hear me? I said…”

 

“Is that really your voice?” She asked him. He cocked an eye brow up, “Yes pabo now get off of me, you’re freaking heavy,” and with that he shoved Tiffany off of his legs. Tiffany yelped as she was pushed off and rolled onto the grass, “You bastard,” she cursed at him and stood up, “could have asked nicely you know?”

 

“I did but you refused to,” he stated.

 

“Whatever,” Tiffany dusted her clothes. The boy watched Tiffany for awhile before closing his eyes again. She looked down at the boy, “You’ll only trip more people if you continue to lie here.”

 

“I don’t care since it’s not my fault they don’t see me lying here,” he replied back without opening his eyes. Tiffany pouted, “Stupid kids these days I swear,” she muttered to herself.

 

“Yo Chanyeol!” Chanyeol, the boy who Tiffany was arguing with, opened his eyes to see Tao and Sehun making their way towards him. He finally got up from his lying position into a sitting position, “Sleeping in the middle of no where again?” Tao asked him once him and Sehun reached Chanyeol. Chanyeol yawned and stood up then stretched, “Yeah and I was enjoying it until this person over here tripped and fell on my legs,” he pointed to Tiffany.

 

Tao and Sehun glanced at Tiffany before averting their attention back to Chanyeol, “Come on, Suho, Kris, and Luhan are at the café waiting for us,” Sehun told his hyung before turning his back on them. Tao stuck his hands into his pocket and followed Sehun. Chanyeol gave Tiffany a glare for disturbing his nap before leaving her alone.

 

“Weird kids,” she told herself before leaving the area as well.

 

 

 

 

“I’m hungry, let’s head over to the café and get some discount from the pastries over there,” Sooyoung suggested while rubbing her flat stomach. Yoona looked up from her sketch pad and tapped her chin with the end of her mechanical pencil, “That sounds like a nice idea,” she answered Sooyoung and then looked back down at her sketch pad. Hyoyeon jumped off of the bench and landed on her feet, “LET’S GO!!!” she shouted. Sooyoung got off as well and followed Hyoyeon. Yoona stuffed her sketch pad into her bag and followed her two unnies. Sunny slide off lazily from the bench and followed her dongsaengs.

 

“Guys!!” Someone from behind shouted for them. The four girls stop and spun around to see the youngest running up to them, “Seohyun ah~” Yoona greeted her once she reached them.

 

“Where are you guys going?” Seohyun asked her unnies.

 

“We were heading to the café to get something to eat since Sooyoung is hungry,” Hyoyeon said and poked Sooyoung in the tummy. Sooyoung giggled and slapped Hyoyeon’s hand away from her, “Stop Hyoyeon I’m ticklish.”

 

“Oh then I’ll come too since I haven’t ate lunch yet,” Seohyun said and walked up to hook arms with Yoona. The five girls then continued their way to the café.