Dramas Everywhere.

My Little Bastard

 

Yuri bowed to her yoga professor before exiting the room. She cranked her neck from right to left before stretching in the middle of the empty hall way. Yuri let out a silent yawn before walking down the hallway to her right.

 

“Mm…I feel like practicing my ballet dance routine,” Yuri told herself once she stopped in the middle of the hallway to think. She smiled and nodded, “I’m going to go practice,” and with that she took off towards the dance studio. She walked up the stairs and opened the door that lead inside. Yuri walked down the main floor to the hallway which leads to the main room for the dance studio. As she got closer to the main room, she hears music being played and the door was slightly cracked opened. Thinking that it was just some of her dance members practicing, Yuri placed a hand on the handle and yanked the door open. To her surprise, there were two people in there whom she had never seen in her life before. One of them was dancing and the other was flying in the air, flailing his arms around and kicking. She watched as neither of them noticed her presence.

 

“Ahem,” she cleared but still neither of the two turn around. Noticing that the song was too loud for them to hear her, Yuri marched over to the radio and shut it off. The boy who as a bit whiter skin stopped dancing and spun around to see who had turned off his music. The boy who had black hair landed on his feet and also spun around. The first boy frowned at the sudden intrusion, “Why did you turn off my music?” he asked Yuri.

 

Yuri walked away from the radio and placed her things down, “What are you two doing in here? This dance studio is only available to the dance club,” she told the two. The second boy shrugged and wiped the sweat from his face, “Didn’t see no sign telling us that, right Sehun?” he asked. Sehun, the first boy, nodded.

 

Yuri pursed her lips before spinning around to take things out from her bag, “Well now the both of you know so leave,” she demanded without looking at them.

 

“And who are you may I asked?” The second boy asked. Yuri got up with her ballet slippers in her hand then spun around to face them, “I am the vice president to the dance club therefore I can come in and go inside this building all I want,” she told him. He rolled his eyes, “Well my friend here,” he slung an arm around Sehun, “his parents ow.”


Sehun nudged him in the stomach, “Stop it Tao,” he told him, “I don’t want any problem so

let’s get going.” Sehun then shrugged Tao’s arm off of him and made his way to the radio and his duffle bag. He picked both things up and headed off towards the entrance. Tao quickly grabbed his things and followed Sehun but stopped before he was going to pass Yuri, “You should be grateful that this dance studio even exists in a university like this.”

 

Yuri snapped her head to stare into Tao’s face, “Grateful? You make it sound like your friend runs this university.”

 

Tao smirked, “You may never know.”

 

“Tao!” Sehun shouted for his name. Tao looked at Sehun, “Coming!” he yelled back, “So watch what you say to my friend,” he threatened Yuri and leaves. Yuri rolled her eyes and walked over to the radio that’s in the room for the dance club to use. She pops in her cd and starts warming up before her ballet routine.

 

 

 

Seohyun got off the city bus and made her way to the gate of the university. She walked through it and made her way to her classroom. She sat down in her seat and waited for her professor to start class. After a good 50 minutes of learning about South Korea’s history, Seohyun packed up her bag and headed towards the library. As she passed the University Park, she hears a familiar song being played on a guitar. Becoming entranced by the sound of the guitar, Seohyun made her way into the park to find out who was playing. She made her way over the bridge and came to a halt; afar from her were two boys. One was lying down on the bench with his eyes closed and another playing the guitar. Seohyun stands there watching the boy with the guitar play the song that she knows by heart. After the boy stopped playing, Seohyun clapped her hands which caused the sleeping boy to open his eyes and the boy with the guitar to look up.

 

“That was beautiful,” she complimented the boy with the guitar. The boy with the guitar smiled,” Thanks.”

 

“You like music?” Seohyun asked him and he nods. The boy who awoken from his sleep sat up and rubbed his eyes, “You disturbed my peace,” he told Seohyun. Seohyun looked at him and then bows, “I’m sorry if I did, I didn’t mean to though.”

 

He scoffed and stood up then stretched, “You should be.”

 

The boy with the guitar stood up as well, “Key, don’t say that to her,” he softly told Key. Key looked at him and only rolled his eyes, “Whatever Lay, I’ll see you guys later,” he told Lay and left, but before leaving them alone, Key purposely bumped into Seohyun’s shoulder which caused her to stumble back a bit. Lay shook his head and walked up to her, “Don’t mind him, he’s just a bit grouchy right now because he worked all night,” he explained and defended for Key. Seohyun nodded, “I guess I’ll be going then,” she told Lay and bowed. Lay nodded and Seohyun retreated back over the bridge.

 

 

 

Taeyeon had finished class and was making her way towards the café. She had her earphone plugged in her ears so she wasn’t able to hear anything that happened around her. With her attention to the ground, Taeyeon made her way up the stairs of the University Cafe. Without paying much attention to anything, Taeyeon bumped into a random stranger in front of her which caused her to fall backwards. She yelped and expected the hard concrete of the stairs but it never came. She opened her eyes and noticed that someone had caught her before she fell. Taeyeon looked up and saw a handsome face looking down at her, “Are you okay?”

 

Taeyeon opened to speak but nothing came out so she quickly closed them. The only thing Taeyeon did was quickly nodding her head. He smiled and his eyes turned into one of the prettiest crescent moon shape ever with little wrinkles at the side, “I’m glad,” he said.

 

Taeyeon noticed a shadow looming over the both of them. She looked to her left side and the face which she did not want to see came into view. He smirked, “Well hello there shorty…” he said.

 

Taeyeon gulped. Kris.