I'm sorry

Simple turned complicated

BaekHo is already choosen to do the punishment but what if he was choosen again in the next game? Then it'll be a very lonely punishment. Fortunately, this time it is not choosen by the winner. The loser will automatically be choosen to do the punishment with BaekHo. It is a team battle this time. Playing the flipping the hand game to choose team. MinHyun, Aron and JR are in one team and BaekHo with Ren. Ren had his little revenge but he desire to win is still burning. With all the ingredients they found, they have to cook their own dinner according to the recipe they were given. MinHyun, Aron and JR are going to cook chicken stew and BaekHo and Ren are going to cook kimchi stew. With both teams all set and so they begin. Their time limit is one hour.

All of them are happily cooking away especially BaekHo who likes to cook and Aron who is used to helping his mother. JR had already gotten used to the bear chicken and tries to chop it into pieces. Although unskilled, he still managed to chop all of it nicely with the help of MinHyun. Aron is busy with the other ingredients and the soup. He keeps adding and adding ingredients in and not long after, the whole put is filled. Meanwhile, on BaekHo and Ren's side, BaekHo keeps eating the kimchi when Ren's not looking. He was either probably too hungry or the kimchi is too delicious. When Ren wants to put the kimchi into the soup, he finally caught BaekHo eating behind his back.

"Ya. What do you think you're doing?" Ren puts one of his hand on BaekHo's shoulder whose back was facing him. BaekHo got shocked and turned around to face Ren with a smile. "This is really delicious. Try some." BaekHo feeds Ren with the kimchi that was in his hand. "Mmm..it is delicious." BaekHo felt a sense of relieved. "But." BaekHo eyes gone big again. "You shouldn't have ate so much. We're not going to have enough for our kimchi stew. By the way, have you cut the rest of the ingredients?" BaekHo nods repeatedly looking innocently at Ren. "Good. Now, throw them in. We need to let it cook." BaekHo did as he was told.

10 minutes before the time ends, BaekHo and Ren tasted the soup. It tasted bland. There was not much taste. BaekHo start adding in more chilli pastes, pepper, garlic, etc to enhance the taste of the soup. The result of that ended up into spicy chilli paste soup and not kimchi stew. In need of emergency, BaekHo took out a packet of ramyun seasoning and poured it in. It eventually did save the soup but it is still not the taste of kimchi stew. Ren finally gave up on trying to save the soup and sat down looking hopelessly at the pot while BaekHo tries to save it. On the other side, everything is done nicely although the taste of the soup may be a little bit spicy, they are satisfied. 

Finally the time is up and the winner is announced to be MinHyun, Aron and JR. BaekHo immediately gives in and went over the other side to take a bowl of chicken stew for Ren. He felt sorry for eating the kimchi when Ren wasn't looking which is why they ended up losing. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Please accept this as my form of apology." He handed over the bowl of chicken stew to Ren who is still stationary at his seat. Ren was looking at the bowl then at BaekHo. Although he is sad that they lost, he still accepted BaekHo's apology.