Ouch!

Simple turned complicated

BOOM! Suddenly there's a loud sound of thunder. Looks like it's going to rain soon but BaekHo and Ren still need to fulfil their punishment. "Since it's going to be dangerous doing your punishment outside, we're going to change the punishment to cleaning up the place and washing up the dishes." said the director. "We don't want you to get hurt now, do we?" Ren and BaekHo rejoice! Although they do not like cleaning up but it is still much better than going out in the dark and under the rain and who knows what will happen? 

The mischievious Aron, JR and MinHyun purposely make more work for BaekHo and Ren. Just incase their punishment is too easy. "Stop making a mess already." BaekHo tries hard to stop the trio while Ren collects the dishes to wash. "Hey you two, stop running." JR tries to stop Aron and BaekHo who's playing catch around the table when suddenly, BaekHo accidentally hits Ren causing him to drop the plate he was holding. "Ouch!" Ren screamed when he was trying to avoid the dropping plate. "Ren, are you alright?" BaekHo and Aron rushed to Ren in worry. Apparently, he accidentally stepped on a piece of the broken plate that fell behind him. Seeing that Ren got hurt, MinHyun immediately went and grab the first aid kit to treat Ren's wound.

"Ren a, I'm sorry." BaekHo apologises. "Look at what you have done. I told you not to run." JR examining Ren's wound and trying to take out a chip of the plate that went into his foot. "Here, let me handle this." MinHyun came back with the first aid kid and treated Ren's wound. He stopped bleeding at least but the wound still hurts. "Can you walk?" MinHyun asked Ren, concerned. "I think I can." Ren tried to stand up and walk by his own. He can walk fine just that the wound hurts. "Let me carry you to the bedroom." BaekHo immediately carries Ren on his back heading to the bedroom. "But-but...we still have to wash the dishes." Ren said pointing at the dishes he left in the sink. "I'll take care of that." said JR. "Yes, we all will. Go get some rest." MinHyun said while keeping the things back into the first aid kit.

While Ren is beign carried behind BaekHo's back and up the stairs, he felt a sense of warmth and comfort. Without realising, he hugged BaekHo tighter and tighter nearly choking him. "Ren - ren..I can't breath." Ren let his hands loose from BaekHo's plee. "I-I'm sorry." Ren blushes. "You're just so warm and comfortable." he murmured to himself. "What?" BaekHo asked not sure of what he heard. "Ah, it's nothing. When are you going to reach the bedroom anyway?" Ren hits BaekHo's back asking him to hurry up. "I didn't know you're so heavy. Your look and your weight  doesn't match." BaekHo teases Ren. "Here we are." BaekHo puts Ren down gently on his bed. "Go to sleep. We'll clean up the place downstairs." he tucked Ren into his bed, offed the light and went downstairs. 

 

Ren's POV

This is not the first time BaekHo had carried me but why am I feeling like this? His back was so warm and comfortable. It made me want to hug him more. I didn't want to let go. So warm~ How I wish he is beside me right now so that I can hug him to sleep. 

 

BaekHo's POV

I clearly heard what he said. Although he didn't say it out loud but the words are very clear. It's the first time I felt like this. Why is my heart tingling all of a sudden? It's weird.