Journey

Simple turned complicated

They were enjoying the view of the city while riding the bus. BaekHo gets very excited at everything he sees from inside the bus and Aron too joined him in looking at the view. JR, MinHyun and Ren were all doing their own things like listening to music, reading and playing games on the iPad. As time pass, one by one slowly fell asleep except Ren who had slept earlier. Suddenly he thought of something. He searches his backpack and found cookies. He made them together with his mum a few days ago. He wants to share it with the other members so he place each container beside them carefully and quietly so as to not wake them up.

"This is for MinHyun, JR, Aron hyung and BaekHo." he whispers to himself while distributing. "I hope they'll like it." Ren clapped both his hand softly with a bright smile looking at the containers he placed. When he turned around to go back to his seat, he accidentally kicked JR's leg and almost tripped. "Ahhh!" Ren screamed softly and held on the seat handle. "Phew. That was close." Ren wiped his forehead. 

"Mmm.." JR groaned and moved as though he's going to wake up.

"Oh no!" Ren thought to himself, looking at JR afraid that he's going to wake up but luckily he didn't. "Thank God JR didn't wake up." Ren went back to his seat and continued playing games. Slowly, he too fell asleep while playing. After around 20 minutes or so, JR wakes up. He saw Ren sleeping in front of him with still holding on the iPad on his chest. JR took away the iPad from Ren slowly and put it aside. MinHyun, Aron and BaekHo also wakes up soon after. BaekHo was the first one to find the container of cookies beside him. 

"Oh, what is this?" BaekHo took the container and started shaking.

'Hey, I have one too." Aron found his beside him.

"I do too. I wonder what's inside?" MinHyun also took the container and opened it.

"All of you have one? How come I don't have?" JR searched for his and found it under the seat. "It must have dropped down just now." he pickes it up from under the seat. "I wonder who's this from." he opens up the container and smiled. He saw a cookie with the word JR inside his container.

"This is so nice." BaekHo's cookies written in Hangul.

"Yes, it's so creative. I don't want to eat it." MinHyun closed back his container.

Not long after, Ren woke up and turned around.

"Oh, I guess you've found the container. Do you like it?" Ren said with a soft tone.

"You did this?" BaekHo asks and Ren nodded.

"I like it very much. Thank you!" Aron thanked Ren.

And so all of them ate their cookies except MinHyun.

"MinHyun, why don't you eat? Is it because it's not nice?" Ren pouted looking at MinHyun not eating the cookies he made.

"No, it's not that. It's just that it's so pretty so I don't want to eat it." MinHyun explained afraid Ren will be upset.

"Then you should eat it. If not, it'll just end up in the dustbin." Ren  trying to persuade MinHyun to eat. "Tell me if it's delicious or not." 

"Mmm...it's actually tastes as good as it looks." Minhyun said after taking a bite making Ren smile.

"Did you make this yourself?" BaekHo asks.

"I made this with my mum and thought of making something special for you guys while I'm at it." Ren said smilling.

All of them munch away with the cookies Ren made for them along with some snacks they brought. After they run out of snacks, all of them start to space out in the bus together. They have no conversation at all during the whole journey until they finally reach their destination.