The breakfast game.

Simple turned complicated

It's time to board the bus. The bus driver helped them with their luggage and each of them boarded the bus. It's time to go, go, go! the journey began with the overly excited Aron, BaekHo and JR and although Ren is too but he felt sleepy. Maybe because he woke up earlier than the rest. He's slowly falling asleep, trying hard to stay awake but dozed off in awhile. MinHyun who was sitting beside him place Ren's head on his shoulder and took a blanket to cover him. In no time at all, they reach to a stop to have breakfast. MinHyun wakes Ren up and while holding onto the sleepy Ren, he escorted him down the bus and in the restaurant. They found a place near the corner of the restaurant. Ren still look very sleepy though so MinHyun place Ren's head on his lap to let him continue sleeping while the rest are busy looking at the menu. Before Ren fell back into his sleep, MinHyun ask what he want to eat first. 

"What do you want to eat?" asked MinHyun to the boy lying down on his lap.

"Anything will do." Ren yawns.

"Alright then. Go back to sleep. I'll wake you up when the food arrive." MinHyun smiled.

"There are so many delicious things to eat! I don't know what to order." BaekHo flipping through the menu as though he wants to eat everything.

"BaekHo a, don't order too much. It's just breakfast time. You can eat more later during lunch." said their manager.

"I want to order...mm...jajjangmyun!" Aron said pointing at the picture in the menu.

"Aron hyung, I thought you don't eat breakfast?" MinHyun asked because Aron don't usually eat breakfast.

"I just feel like eating when I saw the picture. It looks so delicious." Aron said smilling at MinHyun.

"Well, Aron hyung wants jajjangmyun and what about you MinHyun?" JR asked while writting the order on a piece of paper.

"Hmm...I think I'll have 2 bowls of bimbimbap, please."

"2 bowls?? Are you that hungry?" BaekHo exclaimed in shock looking at MinHyun.

"One is for Minki here and the other for me." MinHyun explains while brushing Ren's hair that has fallen away from his face..

"Oh, I forgot about Minki." BaekHo laughs.

"And what do you want to eat, BaekHo?" JR asked.

"Errmmm...for me...I'll...have..." BaekHo still indecisive flipping menu. "I want fried vegetable pancake and...and..." BaekHo said still flipping the menu. "Ah, this one please." BaekHo pointing at the picture in the menu showing it to JR.

"Anything else?" JR ask again after writting it down on the paper.

"I don't think so." BaekHo replied flipping the menu.

"Alright then." JR wrote down his order as well.

"Ok, now I'll repeat the order. One bowl of jajjangmyun for Aron hyung, 2 bowl of bimbimbap of  for MinHyun and Minki, two servings of kimchi soup for me and BaekHo and one fried vegetable pancake for BaekHo. Are your orders all correct?" JR asks everyone.

"Yes." they answer in unison except Ren who is still sleeping. 

"Hyung, here you go." JR handed the orders over to their manager and their manager handed both his and the member's order to the lady in the restaurant.

"Thank you. It'll be ready soon." the lady took the 2 pieces of paper and went to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, BaekHo wants to play a game while waiting for the food.

"Guys, let's play a game." BaekHo suggested.

"What game do you want to play?" JR asked looking at BaekHo.

"Hmm..I didn't thought about that yet. I just thought of playing." BaekHo laughed while thinking.

"How about scissors, paper stone?" Aron suggested. "It's the simplest game on Earth." Aron smiled.

"Instead of just scissors, paper, stone. Why not we play mukjiba instead? It'll be more interesting." MinHyun also suggests.

 

[ A/N: Mukjiba is a type of game you play like scissors, paper, stone but instead of killing the other opponent with another object. You make them show the same object as you did. That's according to what I remember. Correct me if I'm wrong. ]

 

"Alright. Who wants to start first?" Aron asked.

"Me! Me! Me! I'll go against Aron hyung." BaekHo said pointing at Aron.

"Alright then. Here we go. Scissors, paper, stone." Aron started.

"Muk!" BaekHo continues. "Ji" Aron continues after BaekHo.

"Ji"

"Muk"

"Ji"

"Ba!" 

BaekHo is very weak in this game but surprisingly he's still surviving and everyone starts to get excited.

"Muk" BaekHo continues while wiping the non-existant sweat on his forehead.

"Ji!" this time Aron expects BaekHo to lose but didn't. "Wow, you're getting good at this." Aron said with tension.

"Muk."

"Ji"

"Ji"

"Ba!" and Aron finally wins.

JR clapped happily and MinHyun almost stood up forgetting Ren who is still on his lap.

"Ops!" MinHyun held onto Ren who almost slipped down his lap.

"Arr..." exclaimed the clueless Ren.

"Ya! MinHyun, you almost dropped Minki." JR said while holding onto Ren as well.

"Hush, hush, hush." MinHyun pat on Ren's chest to hush him back to sleep.

[ A/N: Kyaaa~ Ren is so cute! I made him into a little baby and MinHyun became the mommy. LOL! ]

Ren almost fell back asleep with MinHyun's hush but his mind refuses to go back to sleep so he woke up, sitting with eyes half opened. His hair is a mess so MinHyun helped him to comb his hair with his fingers. Ren felt so tired after waking up and landed his head on MinHyun's shoulder. The food arrive just in time.

"Here you go." the lady serves their food with a smile. "Enjoy!"

"Yay! We finally get to eat." BaekHo took his chopsticks and started digging into his food. "This is delicious!"

On the other hand, MinHyun handed Ren a cup of water before he started feeding him.

"Here you go. Say a.....amm." MinHyun mouth mimicks the way he would feed a baby.

"MinHyun a, I think you would be a great father one day." Aron laughs while looking at MinHyun and Ren.

'Well, you can't help it. Minki is just so adorable. I feel like feeding him too. Minki, here...take a bite." JR too fed Ren.

BaekHo starting to feel jealous. "Hey, why nobody feeds me?"

"Because you're not our cute little maknae." JR explains with a smile.

"Come, I'll feed you. Say ah.." Aron trying to feed BaekHo with his jajjangmyun.

"No thanks. I don't feel like eating jajjangmyun." BaekHo refused Aron's feeding.

"Oh, come one. I thought you wanted to eat everything in the menu and also you wanted people to feed you." Aron pouted.

"BaekHo, you should make Aron hyung upset. He was being nice to you." MinHyun said while still feeding Ren and himself.

"Here, say ah..." Aron now feeds BaekHo with his own food instead of jajjangmyun. "Good boy." he said while patting BaekHo's head.

"Ah, hyung. You're going to ruin my hair." BaekHo said while fixing his hair.

"Sorry. Hehe~" Aron feels contented.

Ren suddenly took over the spoon from MinHyun's hand while he was trying to feed him. "I'll eat by myself." 

"I guess this boy is finally awake." JR smiled brushing Ren's cheek but Ren ignores him and continued eating his food.

"I guess so." MinHyun also rub Ren's head and finish up his food. 

"I'm done!" BaekHo exclaims with both his hand high up in the air.

"I'm too." Aron puts down his chopsticks and wiped his mouth.

"Guys, eat faster. We have to continue our journey." BaekHo rushing the rest.

"Ok, ok." JR finished up his last spoon.

"I'm done too and so is Minki." MinHyun wipes Ren's mouth after he's finished.

"You're treating Minki like a little he's your son." said BaekHo pointing at MinHyun and Ren.

"Alright, let's board the bus." JR pushes BaekHo to the direction of the bus.

All of them boarded the bus and their manager paid for their food and so their journey continues.