Confession

Simple turned complicated

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back. I know the progress of BaekHo and Ren is a little bit too fast. I'm sorry. I was in a rush. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. LOL! Mianhae~ Instead, I'm giving you something better. (I hope.) Enjoy!

 


 

The filming ended. The manager decided to let the members have fun and rest for another week since they've done a good job in recording. The members wrapped up their recording and ate their dinner. Since they have nothing to do after dinner, JR decided to take Ren out. 

"Minki a, can you come out with me?" JR asked Ren when no one was around and dragged him out of the house without waiting for his answer. After they've walked quite some distance, Ren got tired. "JR, where are you bringing me? Can we stop and rest for a while? I'm tired." Ren stopped JR in the middle of the road, panting. Seeing that Ren looks so tired, JR went inside the convenient store that's beside them and bought a couple bottle of drinks. 

"Here. You must be thirsty." JR handed over a bottle of drink to Ren.

"Thanks." Ren received the bottle and drank it. He stopped and asks "Where are we going?"

"You'll know when you get there." JR looked over to another direction avoiding Ren's eyesight.  "Are you recharged now? If you are then let's go." JR walks a few step ahead then stopped. 'Are you coming or not?" JR asked in a somewhat distress tone. 'I'm coming, I'm coming." Ren stood up from where he's sitting and walks toward JR. "Let's go then." JR walks first and Ren followed behind. 

When they're about to reach their destination, Ren's phone rang. He took it out of his pocket to see who's calling him. "Don't answer."JR turned around to look at Ren who's about to answer the phone. "It's from BaekHo, right? Don't answer." JR's eyes about to sting with tears. He turn around so that Ren can't see his face. "But-but..." Ren looks at JR then at his phone, hesitating. "I said don't answer!" JR's tone changed which shocked Ren quite a bit. "O-o-ok...I won't." Ren quickly rejects the phone call afraid that JR might get angry with him. When Ren is about to put his phone back into his pocket, JR asked him to turn off his phone. Without knowing why JR is acting so strangely, he obediently follows what JR says.

Just right then, JR's phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and answered the phone. "Yes, MinHyun. Don't worry about us. We'll be fine. Ya, will be back a little bit late." when the phone call end, Ren looks at JR puzzled. "We're almost there. Come on." JR took Ren's hand and pulled him up the hill.

"Here we are." JR spreads his hand across the wide green field on the hill in a welcoming manner. "But JR...there's nothing here." Ren looks around to see nothing but the green hill under the dark sky. "Come, sit here." JR pat on the place next to him. Ren went over and sat next to him. JR lied down and pointed towards the sky. "Look!" Ren looked up at the sky and saw millions of brightly shinning stars. "Waaaaahhh~~~!!!" he too lied down beside JR enjoying view of the stars and the cod wind brushing across his face.

"Brrrr~~" Ren gets up feeling cold. JR took out his jacket and put it on Ren. "Thanks. Don't you feel cold?" Ren held onto JR's jacket worried that JR might feel cold as well. "Nah, I'm fine. You keep the jacket. Come here. I'll give you a hug of warmth." JR has a huge smile on his face opening his arms welcoming Ren. "Do you feel better now?" JR asks Ren's hair gently. Ren nods his head and slowly he fell asleep in JR's embrace. "Minki? Minki?? Minki a..." JR calls Ren to see whether he really fell asleep. Since there's no answer, JR assumed that Ren really fell asleep.

"Minki a, do you know I'm really happy right now?" JR keeps Ren's hair and landed a light kiss on his head. "Minki, do you want to know something?" JR's eyes stinging with tears again. "It's something I wanted to let you know for a really long time." tears are about to burst out of JR's eyes but he keep holding them in. "Minki a...I love you. I really really do love you." a drop of tears dropped on Ren's head. "I've loved you for a really long time." JR held onto Ren's tightly, not wanting to let go. "BUT WHY?! Why must you like someone else? Why?! I've been silently yearning for your love. I've been looking after you for so long. Haven't you realise how I feel? Why must that person be BaekHo? If it's a girl then I don't mind but why out of everybody it must be him?" JR's cries almost woke Ren up. "Do you know how much pain I was in when I found out about you two? You probably didn't know. Every time I see you both together playing happily, my heart aches. It hurts. I purposely hide it so that you would not see me in pain but now I cannot stand it anymore." JR placed Ren's hand on his heart. "Minki a...I love you." JR whispers in to Ren's ear softly. "Don't be with BaekHo. Be with me instead, alright?" JR kissed Ren's head again hugging him tightly and crying in pain softly.