Jealousy

Simple turned complicated

A few days of recording has passed and JR seems to be lost in his own world of thoughts. He doesn't seem like his usual self. Something seems to be bothering him. "What are you thinking about so deeply?" MinHyun asked concerned waving his hand in front of JR. "Is something troubling you?" JR shakes his head but continue to be in deep thought. MinHyun follows JR line of sight and spot BaekHo, Ren and Aron in the scene. I wonder what is bothering him? MinHyun thought to himself. He sat down beside JR and look at the trio playing happily.

--

JR's POV

They are so happy together. I should be happy too but I'm not. I'm not satisfied. What happened between them few days ago? I really want to know. First they were fighting with each other and now they're closer than ever. They do everything together. Minki, you couldn't have fallen for him have you? Please don't, please. I can't stand this any longer. I have to do something to grab Minki's attention back to me.

JR's tears was about to fall but he held it back just incase anyone sees it. He pulled himself together, took a deep breath and with a big smile plastered on his face, he dragged MinHyun along to play witht he three of them. "Hey guys! Let us join you."

--

MinHyun's POV

It's really nice looking at them playing happily but I wonder what's bothering JR. Something is bothering him...or maybe someone...I wonder. MinHyun look at JR who is still staring at the trio. He couldn't possibly...no..no way! What am I thinking?! He shook his head and looks back at the three. Ahh...those kids are playing happily. Little Minki seems to got closer to BaekHo. I'm glad they're not fighting anymore. MinHyun smiles by himself.

--

Flashback!

The night that Ren got hurt, BaekHo couldn't sleep. The word that Ren murmured kept replaying in his head. He went downstairs and sat at the kitchen table thinking to himself when suddenly he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. He went to check who it was and found Ren limping down the stairs. 

"Minki, be careful." BaekHo put one of Ren's hand on his shoulder for him to lean on. He ushered Ren to the living room sofa and gently put him down.

"Why are you up at this late hour?" Ren asked BaekHo.

"I was going to ask you the same question. Shouldn't you be sleeping already?"

"Well, I can't sleep." Ren looks down on to the floor. "Me neither" BaekHo replied and sat down beside Ren.

Silence took over for a moment and BaekHo saw Ren fidgetting. "Are you cold?" BaekHo took a blanket and put it over Ren.

"Thanks." Ren replied in a soft tone.

"Shall I make you hot chocolate? I'll go make one for you." BaekHo leaves the living room to the kitchen without waiting for Ren's answer. He then came back with two cups of hot chocolate in his hands. "Here you go." he handed over one cup to Ren and silence took over again.

"Say...why can't you sleep anyways?" Ren asked out of curiosity.

"Errr...oh..it's nothing really. Nothing.." BaekHo took a sip of his hot chocolate, trying to avoid eye contact with Ren.

"BaekHo..." Ren hesitantly calls. 

"Yes?" 

"Can I...can I hug you again?" Ren asks shyly. BaekHo was abit taken a back by Ren's request.

"Ya-ya...su-sure." Ren slowly went over to him and hug him.

"You're so warm and comfortable, do you know that?" 

"Err..." BaekHo doesn't know what to reply. He looked at Ren and saw him resting his head on his chest. He thought he was cute.

'BaekHo ya, can you hug me back?" Ren took BaekHo's hand and put it over him.

"Minki a, I don't know whether I should tell you this or not but-but... I think I like you." 

"I like you too!" Ren suddenly gets up and scared BaekHo a little.

"What I mean is..." BaekHo couldn't finish his sentence.

"I know what you mean." Ren puts his head back on to BaekHo's chest.

"You...you know?"

"Yes I know but I'm still not sure. Why don't we see how it goes first then only decide what to do next?" BaekHo nods in agreement and gently caress Ren's head.

--

From then on, BaekHo and Ren had been doing alot of things together lately which makes JR suspicious of them. Everything they do or talk is about each other and for each other. JR is getting very concerned.