Feelings

Simple turned complicated

 

Ren’s POV

BaekHo’s been in the room the whole day. I wonder what he is doing inside there. I knocked and knocked and knocked again but he didn’t answer me. “Don’t tell me he’s sleeping again? Is he that tired? What did he do yesterday? Ah, whatever!” I was playing with Aron hyung, MinHyun and JR the whole day. When it’s about dinner time, MinHyun asked me to go upstairs to call BaekHo down for dinner. I whined about going up because I was tired but he insisted. So unwillingly, I went upstairs, stood in front of BaekHo’s bedroom door and knocked. I knocked one time but he didn’t answer. I got angry and started yelling. He still didn’t answer and that got me even more frustrated. I started banging and kicking the door then he finally open it. Before I could say anything, I was already suffocated by BaekHo. “Baek-BaekHo ya, you’re choking me!” I tried hard to get out of his grip. “I-I-I I’m sorry.” He looked at me embarrassed. “What do you think you were doing?” I asked after gaining my breath while he just stood there not moving. “It’s almost dinner time. MinHyun asked me to call you.” I was about to head out until BaekHo suddenly stood in front of me and locked the door. I got confused at his action. “BaekHo ya…” I mumbled then he suddenly gave me a hug before speaking. “Minki a, I missed you. I really miss you so much. I’m sorry I was away the past two days and not beside you.” I do not know how to respond to his words. “Minki a, you know that I love you, right?” I feel so confused and lost. “Minki a, I love you. I really do.” I can see that he’s trying to control his tears while giving me a hug. I lightly hug him back to make him feel better but it seems like I made it worst. “Minki, I promise you that I’ll never let you go. Never ever will.” I do not know why but my heart felt pain after hearing his words. He lightly gave a peck on my forehead before letting go of me. Without a word, I opened the door and walked off. While walking downstairs, a lot of thoughts ran through my mind. Why is BaekHo acting that way? Did something happen to him?

After dinner, I played video games with Aron hyung. After losing about 5 to me, Aron hyung went to the kitchen to get some refreshment. MinHyun came over, took the console and we started playing again. Sadly, I lost to MinHyun after round 1. I felt thirsty. What’s taking Aron hyung so long just to take some refreshments? Suddenly I heard someone who sounds like BaekHo shouting from outside the kitchen. Curious, MinHyun and I put down the console and went over to the kitchen to check it out. There I found Aron hyung looking out the window with two bottles of orange juice in his hands. I went over to him and saw JR and BaekHo outside the window. It seems like they’re engaged in a fierce conversation. Aron hyung opened the window slightly so that we can hear what they’re talking about. Even though it’s wrong to eavesdrop but us three are just like a bunch of busybodies listening through the window. The more I listen, the more pain I feel. Why is it like this? I felt my eyes getting watery. Finally I couldn’t bear to listen to their conversation anymore. I dashed out of the house tearing. Without thinking, I just ran and ran and ran until I felt tired and sat down under a tree. That place looked very familiar. It looked like that place that JR brought me to see the stars. My heart felt really painful as if it’s been stabbed. Why here out of all places? Why?! I couldn’t hold my tears anymore. Why am I feeling like this? JR…why JR?!! Cold wind started to blow. I curled myself and wiped my tears.

I looked up upon the brightly lit sky, filled with stars. It reminds me the time when JR brought me here. I felt as if my heart had been ripped into pieces. “Why must I hear that? Why must I be such a busybody?” I started to hit myself feeling so stupid. The words JR said continuously repeating in my mind. I started to cry again after calming down. I mumbled to myself thinking about JR in my mind. I loved JR secretly for such a long time and I thought he had feelings for me as well but he didn’t even confess to me though I gave him very clear signs. I thought that it was just my one sided love to him but I never knew that…urgh…I hate my tears. Stopping falling down! I wiped my tears and look back up at the sky. BaekHo’s smiling face appeared in my eyes. I felt sorry towards him. He’s been so nice to me but I’ve been neglecting him. “BaekHo ya…I’m sorry.” I said to the image of BaekHo I see on the sky. I started to smile thinking of the happy times we had until…I sighed…until BaekHo confessed to me. I started to regret what I said to him. I shouldn’t have rushed things. I should make clear of my feelings first before anything. While trying hard to wipe my tears, I heard someone calling my name. I was hoping that they couldn’t find me but unfortunately or fortunately I was found by MinHyun.

“Minki…what are you doing alone here?” MinHyun sat down beside me. “Stop crying now, I’m here.” He wiped my tears and lean my head on his shoulders. I was glad that he’s here beside me. He didn’t say a single word after that, just humming a song while patting me. He didn’t ask me a single thing. Isn’t he curious? I got up from his embrace and started to speak up. “MinHyun a…” he was smiling very sweetly at me. “Yes?” It felt warm. “Aren’t you curious?” I asked with my head down. “If you want to tell me, you’ll tell me. If you don’t want to, I’m not going to force you either.” He patted my head. MinHyun is so nice to me. “MinHyun a, I’m very confused. I can’t make out my own feelings. I don’t know…” MinHyun stopped me. “Shh...Minki a…stop thinking about it now. Close your eyes, take a deep breath, close your eyes and relax.” I did as told. It does feel relaxing. Slowly, slowly, I started to feel sleepy. I rubbed my sleepy eyes trying to stay awake. MinHyun saw me and laid me down on his thighs. He started humming lullabies to make me sleep. I heard Aron hyung’s voice right before I fall asleep.


A/N: I wonder who Ren will choose in the end? JR or BaekHo? Hmm...

Anyway, have you guys watched NU'EST Not Over You MV? I bet you had. It's such a warm and lovely video I can't stop replaying. I was smiling like an idiot in front of my computer screen during the whole 3 minutes 36 seconds. Ahh...NU'EST are all so lovely! Kyyaaa~ 

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob5pwn7bF8s&feature=plcp

The video appeared out of the blue and I can't contain my feelings while watching.

Ren riding a bicycle, JR on the bed, MinHyunnie's voice, BaekHo's bright smile, random Ren's CF and his spikey hairband, Aron with the little doggie, NU'EST riding in the car and them in the park, members shopping in the street of Japan, everyone's patting Ren's hair, JR partying hard in car, Aron with his skateboard, JR and BaekHo with the doggies, Ren's perfect jump, JR randomly crashed into BaekHo. Ahh~ all of them are so adorable!!! It's like an early birthday give for me. LOL! Hope they will have more videos like this. 

My bias is no longer Ren alone. All of them became my bias now. Especially Aron! He's gotten so cute and good looking and his singing skills improved alot since Face. How can you not love them all? They're so adorable! *squishes them*

 

By the way, please vote for NU'EST for the Best K-pop Rookie group of 2012. They're currently in 3rd place. One facebook account can vote 99 times a day. 

Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/BestOfKpop.net?sk=app_376474729030486 Please vote for NU'EST! Kamsahamnida. =D