A happy day.

Simple turned complicated

When they reach their destination, one by one they came down the bus and stare at the house in front of them.

"WOAH~" All of them claimed in surprise. 

"Hyung, are we going to be staying in this house?" BaekHo asks the manager.

"Why, yes. We've come to this country side here for vacation fliming. Of course we need a house. We'll only be starting our schedule tomorrow so you can have the rest of today with your own activities." the manager said with a smile.

"REALLYY??!!!" BaekHo said with eyes wide open. The manager nodded. "YAY!!!" he jumps in excitement. "Guys, guys. We get to have the whole of today with our own activities." BaekHo tells the rest. 

"If that's so then let's have some fun and check out the house." JR suggested.

"I've never been to the country side in Korea before. The feel here sure is different. The air is so fresh." Aron said inhaling the fresh air with all his might.

BaekHo went charging into the house forgetting about his luggage. JR tried to call him back but he already ran in the house before he had the chance to. The rest took their luggage from the bus bringing it into the house together with BaekHo's.

"BaekHo, here's your luggage." Ren handed him the trolley luggage together with the backpack.

"Oh, thank you. I almost forgot about it. Guess I was too excited." BaekHo giggled while taking his luggage from Ren.

"Only Minki was kind enough to help you carry your luggage. We wanted to leave it in the bus until you remember to take it." said JR.

"Sorry, sorry." he apologises.

"You should apologise to Minki." said MinHyun.

"Ah, Minki a, I'm sorry. I'll treat you to something nice, ok?" BaekHo said rubbing the back of Ren's head. Ren didn't say anything and carry on with his own things.

"Alright, now that we have unpacked our luggage. What do you guys want to do first?" JR asked everyone who had gathered in the living room. He thought no one heard him because it was so silent at first. He looked at them with a questioned face and Ren answered after some thinking.

"I want to play Rose of the Sharon!" he raised his hand up high after thinking about what he wants to play but everybody else have their own opinion. "I want to play hide and seek!" BaekHo's turn to answer. "I want to go to the night market!" Aron too answered. All except MinHyun who's just staring out the window. JR called onto MinHyun. "MinHyun, what do you want to do?" MinHyun still looking outside the window, answered. "Why don't we go to the beach to watch sunset later?" MinHyun turned around and smiled. "Great idea!" JR snapped his fingers and everyone nodded in agreement.

And so, they planned out what to do. Firstly with Ren's Rose of the Sharon then with BaekHo's hide and seek next will be MinHyun's sunset at the beach and lastly will be Aron's night market visit. Everyone is happy with the decision then a question is suddenly asked to JR "What do you want to do?" Aron asked. "Me? Hmm...I haven't thought about that but since we already have so many suggestion, I think we will be tired by the end of the day so...why not...a pillow talk?" JR said with his index finger pointing to the ceiling. "Alright, then we're all set then." BaekHo gets up from the living room and head outside.

They had so much fun playing around and eating delicious snacks at the night market. By the time they come back, they were so full and tired but happy nevertheless especially Ren who still have some energy left in him. 

"Minki a, are you happy?" asked MinHyun, Ren nodded. "Good." MinHyun answered back.

"How can you still have energy after all that?" BaekHo asked.

"Why not? I'm happy!" Ren flashed a cute little happy smile to him and suddenly BaekHo's body tingled. BaekHo ignored the feeling and sat at the couch in the living room instead, looking exhausted. "Don't forget our pillow talk." Ren tooked out some pillows and distributed them.

"Minki a, you do know that pillow talk doesn't necessary involve pillow right?" Aron asked looking at the amount of pillows and blankets he brought to the living room. Laying them down all over the place. He nodded and answered "Yes, I do know that and I also know that you guys will fall asleep while talking so I prepared all these so that you guys can sleep comfortably." MinHyun who understand helped Ren out and asked the rest to bath first.

All of them are now clean and sparkly with the sweet smelling after bath soap scent filling the air. They each lied down on the floor in a circle, head to head and started talking. One by one fell asleep but surprisingly, the first one was Ren. The last is Aron who tugged everyone nicely before he himself went deep into slumber as well.

 


A/N: Here you go! A happy story of them spending carefree time together. Sorry I haven't been updating. I've been busy with my assignments and all. I feel sorry to my readers. Mianhae~ I promise I will update the next chapter soon.