Evil maknae

Simple turned complicated

The members are getting ready for their first day of recording. They got their make-ups done and changed their clothes and alot of accessories added. After that, they got a short briefing from the director and here we begin the recording. Aron wanted to do the slate so the director let him to. 

"Ready. Recording start in one, two, three." he clapped both his hands in front of the camera.

As usual, JR is the one who do the opening of the show because he's the leader. After he's done with the opening, they were given their first mission and it's and individual. They were to find the ingredients hidden all over place according to the list of recipe they were given. The one that finds the most ingredients correctly first wins. And so, the race starts after the whistle is blown. Everyone is busy searching for their own ingredients. None of them knows what others list of ingredients are until BaekHo found Ren searching at one corner. 

"Ren ah.." BaekHo sneaked up on him and placed one of his hand on Ren's shoulder. "Omo!" Ren screamed quietly, now hitting BaekHo. "You scared me. How could you do that?" "Ahh...stop. Stop." BaekHo held both of Ren's hand since he wouldn't stop by his own. "I'm sorry but what are you looking for?" BaekHo wanted to ask Ren but then he suddenly saw something hidden by the bushes. To avoid suspicion, BaekHo continues talking to Ren. "Let me see what are you looking for. I'll help you." "No thanks. I'll look for it by myself." Ren rejected BaekHo's offer and turned around to see something hidden by the bushes. BaekHo senses danger and quickly went and grab the container then ran away from Ren. "Ya! Kang BaekHo! You better watch out!" Ren shouted at the running BaekHo out of anger. "BaekHo, you better watch out. I'm so going to win this." Ren talked to the camera. "You're going to be so dead." 

Just then, Aron came near Ren. "Ren a, can you help me out with this? I don't know what is this." Aron asked Ren for help. "Why should I help you?" Ren seems unwilling to help because of BaekHo's betrayal. "I can help you find yours in return." Aron trying to convince Ren but he doesn't seem to believe. "It's alright if you don't want to help. I'm going to lose this game anyway. Aron then walked away. 

Meanwhile, BaekHo opens up the container he took from Ren's spot just now and found minced garlic inside. He seems to be happy with what he got and continued on searching. The time is almost up. JR and MinHyun helped poor Aron to find some of the ingredients. Ren was looking all of the ingredients by himself while BaekHo went to disturbs JR three time in a row but was unsuccessful of getting anything. BaekHo then went to disturb MinHyun as well but MinHyun ignored him. After all that, the whistle is blown once again signalling that the time is up. All of them gathered at the table full of the ingredients they collected.

Firstly, they start to check Aron's then JR's then BaekHo then MinHyun and lastly Ren's. After a thorough check, it is confirmed that Ren is the winner. The winner gets to chose who he wants to do the punishment. Ren immediately looked at BaekHo with a wicked smile. In Ren's mind, he was thinking, "BaekHo, you're dead meat now." "Hmmm...who should I choose to do the punishment?" Ren said while looking at BaekHo. The other three had no idea what happened between them. They were innocently begging Ren and praising him so that he wouldn't chose them for the punishment. All except BaekHo who was sure that he's going to be the one. 

"Aish..you guys can stop now. Ren already have someone in mind." BaekHo said regretting of what he had done. "WHO?" three of them asked in unison looking at BaekHo. "Kang. Baek. Ho." Ren answered them with a wicked smile with his finger pointing at BaekHo. The three of them looked at Ren and and BaekHo wondering what happened between them. "I shouldn't have stole the container that you were looking for." BaekHo regretting it very much. 'What is the punishment anyway?" he asks. One of the staff answered "The punishment will only be revealed tonight."