Wake up time!

Simple turned complicated

It's 5am in the morning and the members are still sleeping soundly. Their manager came early to wake BaekHo up first because it's really hard to wake him up but in the process of waking BaekHo up, the noises woke Ren up instead. He got up and went over to his manager side who is still trying to wake BaekHo up.

"Omo! Minki a, you scared me there." the manager got startled by Ren who suddenly stood behind him. "I'm sorry, Did the noises wake you up?" the manager cuddles Ren who still looks half asleep rubbing his eyes. 

A/N: Imagine Ren waking up early in the morning rubbing his sleepy eyes. Kyaa~ so cute! Ok, enough with that. Let's continue.

"Aniyo, hyung. It's alright. You're going to wake me up soon anyway." said Ren who is still cuddling in his manager's arm trying very hard to be awake.

"You can go back to sleep first if you want to. I'll wake you up later." the manager said looking at Ren's sleepy face.

"Nah...I'll be sleeping in the bus later on anyway so I don't want to sleep too much." Ren got out of his manager's arms and went to BaekHo who's still sleeping soundly on the bed like a dead log. "I'll help you wake him up." Ren persuaded his manager.

"Alright. Thank you Minki." his manager smiled.

"BaekHo a..wake up. It's time to wake up. Wake up!" Ren keep nudging BaekHo hoping that he would wake up. 

5 minutes have passed but there's no sign of BaekHo wanting to wake up. Ren got frustrated and kicked BaekHo. "Ya! Wake up you sleepy pig!" It didn't wake BaekHo up but it surely did wake the rest of the members up. All of them dragging their heavy body walking towards the shouting. 

"What's with all the noise?" Aron asked, confused.

"Minki a, why are you shouting early in the morning?" JR said hugging Ren from the back, putting his head on Ren's shoulder.

"Ah, I see what's going on." said MinHyun who realises the situation where BaekHo is still lying down on the bed.

"Sorry guys. Minki was just helping me wake BaekHo up but it seems like he won't budge at all." their manager apologises and explain the situation. "But since you guys are up, why don't you go get yourself wash up and eat something? We're leaving at 7am. Minki, you too. Thank you for helping wake BaekHo up. I'll take over now. Got freshen yourself. Go, go, go!" their manager pushing them towards the direction of the bathroom and continued on waking BaekHo up.

"I seriously need something to wake this guy up." he thought to himself. "Hmm...maybe the alarm clock?" he took the alarm clock and placed it near BaekHo's ear. The alarm did ring, very loudly until the others can hear it downstairs but it seemed as though BaekHo has gone deaf. He can't even hear the loud ring of the alarm clock right beside his ear. "This doesn't work. I need something else." he thought to himself again.

"Hyung." Ren called out to his manager.

"Ah, yes Minki? Why aren't you washing up?" his manager asked in curiosity.

"Aron hyung is still in the bathroom and JR is in the other. MinHyun and I are waiting for our turn." Ren explains.

"Oh, I see." his manager now ignoring Ren to think of a method to wake BaekHo up.

"Hyung, why don't you have some water." Ren handed him a bottle of water.

"Thank you Minki. You're so kind." his manager took the bottle of water and drank it then suddenly he had an idea. "Minki, thank you very much." 

"Errr...you're welcome?" Ren said, confused.

Aron had done his washing up and now it's Ren's turn. He went over to Ren to inform him but at that very moment, he got shocked and so did Ren.

"Hyung! What are you doing?" Aron asked in the state of shock. 

"What? I'm just trying to wake BaekHo up." he said while closing the bottle cap as if nothing is wrong.

"Ish...what's this? Is it raining inside the house?" BaekHo finally woke up and found his manager standing in front of him holding an empty bottle. "Ah, hyung...what's this?" BaekHo whined.

"Hahaha...manager hyung was trying very hard to wake you up, you know." Aron laugh at the soaking wet BaekHo. "Our Minki here also tried to wake you up but got frustrated and woke the rest of us up with his scream." Aron said holding Ren over the shoulder with one arm. "Minki a, it's you turn to wash up. Here's your towel." Aron handed Ren his towel and escorted him to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry hyung. I know it's really hard to wake me up." BaekHo apologises to his manager instantly after realising.

"It's ok. Go and wash up as well. We're leaving at 7am." the manager went out after waking BaekHo up.

Everyone had done washing up and so did BaekHo. They took some biscuits to eat so as to not get starve before their breakfast.

 


A/N: Thank you very much for your positive comments. I really appreciate it. It motivates me to continue the story. Thank you very much! I'm happy to know that there are many people who loves Ren too.