Sorry.

Simple turned complicated

After a long and busy schedule, it's finally time for a vacation, for a week! Although it is also part of the schedule, the members are more than happy to go for a vacation. A day before the trip, the members start to pack their things early in the morning except for BaekHo who just eats and watches TV as they pack.

"BaekHo a...aren't you going to start packing?" asked JR out of curiosity.

"I'll start packing later." BaekHo replied while watching TV.

While everyone is busy packing, checking their list to see if they miss anything, the time slowly ticks and not long after, it's already 4pm. 

"BaekHo a..it's already 4pm. If you don't start now, you'll have alot of trouble later." JR advice him.

"Yes, that's right. Don't ask us to help you find your things later on. It's your own fault that you don't want to start packing." Aron too, advices.

"You should learn from Minki. He's the first one who started packing before us." MinHyun added, brushing Ren's hair who is still busy packing beside him.

"Aish...you guys are so annoying. I'll start packing now, alright?" BaekHo threw the pillow he was hugging on to the sofa with an annoyed tone and went to get his luggage.

Ren is almost done packing and so is the other members except BaekHo.

"Guys, I'm done packing!" Ren cheer in a celebratory mode.

"I'm done too." JR, Aron and MinHyun said one by one.

"Should we go get ourself dinner?" JR suggested.

"Yes, I think we should." MinHyun said laughing after hearing Ren's grumbling stomach.

And so, all of them left for dinner and forgot all about BaekHo. In the midst of packing, BaekHo realises something is missing.

"Hey guys, have you seen my piecings box anywhere?" BaekHo said out loud so that the others could hear him from his room but there was no answer.

"Guys! Did you hear me?" BaekHo stoppped looking a while and went downstairs.

"Guys!...guys???" he scanned around the room but there was no one there so he picked up his phone and started calling Ren.

 

In the restaurant:

Ring...Ring...Ring...

Ren saw his phone ringing on the table. He saw the caller ID, it was BaekHo. He got surprised and went outside to answer it.

"Hello?" Ren answered the phone.

"Ya, Minki a! Where the hell you guys went?" BaekHo asking Ren over the phone.

"Er...we're having dinner at a restaurant nearby." Ren answered unwillingly.

"WHAT??!! YOU GUYS WENT OUT FOR DINNER WITHOUT ME????!!!!" BaekHo shouting over the phone startled Ren.

Ren almost drop his phone but JR got hold of it. He came out to check on Ren. He saw the caller ID on the phone and answered it.

"BaekHo a...I'm sorry that we forgot about you but it is also your fault for not wanting to pack early. I don't think you've done your packing so I'll end this call quickly for you to resume your packing. Call for delivery if you're hungry. Goodbye." JR immediately hung up after he finished his sentence not letting BaekHo to have a chance to speak back.

Minhyun have also come out to check on the two, Ren and JR, particularly Ren. MinHyun saw Ren looking blankly at JR who is answering Ren's call. Immediately after JR hung up, MinHyun was holding on to Ren who seemed abit cold from the chilly weather.

"JR, how can you let Minki suffer in the cold?" MinHyun blames JR for not asking Ren to go inside.

"I was just.." before JR could finish his sentence, he was cut off by MinHyun.

"Look at our poor maknae. Don't just stand here, let' go inside where it's warmer." MinHyun holds on to Ren and pulled him inside leaving JR behind. JR quickly follows in after that, not knowing what else to say.

 

Back in the dorm:

"Ya! What is this?! I was talking to Minki and not him. Why did he have to take over Minki's phone? and besides that, hung up on ME! ISH!" BaekHo screamed back at his phone after JR hung up on him. "This guy!" BaekHo put the phone down with force and continued on searchnig for his box with anger.

Later in the evening, the guys came back. BaekHo had finished packing but is still searching for his missing box. Though he wanted to get revenge on what JR did earlier but he feels that it's partly his fault for not listening to his advice earlier on. 

"Excuse me guys, have you seen my piercings box anywhere?" BaekHo asked very politely so that they will at least help him find it.

"Ahh...I know where it is. I saw it just now in the drawer while I was searching for my things." Ren suddenly remembered and went to take the box for BaekHo. Ren handed him the box. 'Here it is. Anything else you need?" Ren gave the box to BaekHo and looked at him. 

"No...nothing..wait...but I've looked in that drawer and I couldn't find it. How come...??" BaekHo asked.

"You probably didn't look hard enough. Another bigger box was on top of it. Maybe that's why you didn't see it." Ren clears BaekHo's doubt.

"Maybe you're right." BaekHo, not wanting to ask anything further just continued packing.

After he is done and wanting to take a cup of water from the kitchen, he surprises him by giving him a cup of water standing closely in front.

"BaekHo...I'm sorry." Ren apologises with his head looking down.

"It's alrgiht...but...what are you sorry for?" BaekHo can't think of any mistakes Ren did for him to apologise.

"I'm sorry we left for dinner without you. I was too hungry at that time and I was just thinking of food. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." Ren continues to apologies and bowing several times.

"Minki a...it's not your fault. I'm..." BaekHo couldn't finish his sentence.

"It's for you." Ren handing out a bowl of delicous looking ham hocks.

"It may not be enough but this is all I could get for you." Ren looking very sorry.

"Minki a...you didn't have to get me this. I wasn't angry at you. I know it's my fault for not wanting to pack early but since you bought this, do you want to eat with me?" BaekHo consults Ren, hugging him into his chest and brush his hair.

Both of them ate the ham hocks happily, feeding each other and so did MinHyun and Aron who found that Ren bought ham hocks. 

So the day concludes with them sleeping excitedly in their beds. Good night~