Chapter 5

Crazy Nights

**DOOJOON's POV**

 

 

"Min-hee what are you doing here?" I said calmy, trying not to raise my voice.

"I thought I made it clear the other night, when it comes to me, you can have it all." I was trying not to fall victim to her vixen ways again. Her eyes were staring straight at mine, I was tempted to just grab her and taste her sweet lips again.

"Well I thought I made it clear the other night too, its over. I'm not interested."

"Not interested? Oh please, I know you. I know what you want. I know what you need. You'll never get rid of me, and for the record one night with me and you'll forget all about 'Miss Nerd' " She ran her finger down my thigh, and then kissed me on my lips. I couldn't control it anymore, I kissed back with more force. Our tongues intertwined, and our kiss grew more passionate. She was my weakness and she knew it, she knew how to twist me around her finger, she knew exactly what to say and how to say it. She suddenly broke the kiss, got up from her chair and whispered in my ear,

"Think about it, babe." I sat in my chair, thinking about what she said. Maybe I do need her, I don't need a wife at home, I just need someone who can satisfy me when I need it. Someone that doesn't ask where I've been, or why am I coming home so late. I don't want to have to choose between my career and a wife or girlfriend. Min-hee gives me the best of both worlds, I don't need to choose with her, I can have everything. I started thinking back to when we first started dating. I only dated her because she seemed easy, when I needed to cuddle at night, she was there, when I needed a hug, she was there, when I needed , she was there. She got used to getting the red carpet treatment and in a way that changed her personality. She became rude and greedy just because she was a rapper's girlfriend. I kept her around because I needed her, whatever emotional need I wanted, she gave it to me and in return I paid her with material things. On Saturday night when I told her that it was over, she had no emotion on her face, as if she knew it was coming. I don't know why after 3 years of being together, did I only decide to end it now...

"Sir, would you like the bill?"

"Yes, please."

"Oh and would you mind if I could get your autograph, I'm a huge fan."

"Sure thing." I really wasn't in the right mood to be doing fan service right now, but its a part of the package. I needed a place to stay for the night, I knew that Min-hee would be waiting in my house for me. I knew her way to well to think that she would go to her apartment. I could ask Chloé for a place to stay just for the night but she probably doesn't even want to see my face ever again, I don't even blame her. I needed to patch things up with her, what happened to her was not fair.

"Hello?"

"Gikwang bro, I need a place to stay tonight. Do you think I could just stay the night at your place?"

"You got kicked out of your house dude?"

"Very funny, no I didn't. I will explain later."

"Okay sure, come on over." I hung up and made my way to Gikwang's apartment.

 

 

 "So you like this nerd girl huh?"

"Bro, her name is Chloé and I definitely don't like her I just don't want to hurt her feelings that's all."

Gikwang handed me a cup of coffee and sat on the sofa opposite of me.

"Mmmm okay, whatevs." Gikwang seemed uninterested in my situation, not that he didn't care, he was just under a lot of stress with managing my career and all. That night, I struggled to fall asleep. I couldn't help but evaluate and re-evaluate my situation over and over again. What was the real reason behind leaving Min-hee, was it because I finally realised that nothing was ever there? But what do I care about 'something' being there. I never cared about that kind of stuff before... That is until I met Chloé. Chloé and I have something between us, something that Min-hee and I never had. The way she laughed and talked in bed with me, something Min-hee and I never did. The way we cuddled all night, got me thinking about life and love. Maybe I do need a stable girlfriend, perhaps a wife. Sure the with Min-hee was great but what's without love?

 

The next morning was somewhat slow and tiring. By the time it was afternoon, I was already so sleepy and was ready to take a nap.

"Whoa! Hold on, before you get too comfy on that couch. You have one more event to attend to." Gikwang told me.

"Oh really?? What is that?." My eyes were half closed at that point.

"The event at the Poison Ivy. You have to do one, there's going to be paparazzi and journalists, its going to do wonders for your career."

"Is that tonight? Jeez I forgot about that."