Chapter 20

Crazy Nights

 

Its been a few days since I've visited Gina, I started to make positive changes in my life. The fact that my best friend was getting married was slowly sinking in and I don't know how is she going to pull everything off when the wedding is in 10 weeks. 
Dongwoon and I have been seeing each other literally everyday. Seeing him got my mind off of things, it wasn't the same as being with Doojoon but if this was going to help me figure out where my life was heading and help me get over Doojoon, then this is what I needed to do.
 
"T, I'll be back later don't wait up for me okay?"
 
"Where you off to?" Taka not even lifting up her head from her bridal magazine.
 
"Just going out for dinner."
 
"Uh okay, call me if you need me." She seemed so busy with her magazine that she didn't even notice me opening the door. I was a little happy that she was distracted because I didn't have to explain where I was going and with who. 
I met Dongwoon at a nearby restaurant, he looked incredible. 
He took my hand and gently kissed it. It sent shivers through my spine. His lips were as soft as warm marshmallows. 
 
"You look stunning, I hope you like this restaurant I picked out for us. Its new so I thought that it would be great since its both our first time here." Dongwoon always felt the need to explain things which I found interesting.
 
"Don't worry, its perfect." I smiled at him.
As soon as we entered the restaurant, we were greeted with delcious food smells and 5 star warmth and comfort. The rest of the evening went superbly and I can honestly say this was the most fun I had in a while. 
 
"I must say, this is the most delicious ice cream I have ever tasted." I had to share my out of this world ice cream experience. 
"You want a taste?" I offered him some. Dongwoon was more into cakes and pastries rather than ice cream so I was surprised when he nodded. I took a spoon full of my ice cream and placed the spoon in his mouth. 
 
"Mmmm that's really good!" 
"I knew you'd like it." I continued eating my ice cream.
 
"Why don't we just make this official." He stared at me with such passion and intensity.
 
"Pardon?" 
 
"What I'm trying to say is, I want to make you my girlfriend." He caressed my cheek with such tenderness. 
"I promise I'll be a good boyfriend, I won't hurt you. Whatever it is that you want, I'll search all the world for it."
 
"Wow Dongwoon this is so sudden. I didn't expect this at all." My heart skipped a beat saying those words.
 
'What do I do? Do I say yes, do I say no? This kind of guy was always your ideal man and you don't know what to do? Chloé think quick!' My thoughts were going back and forth.
 
"Dongwoon, you're a great guy and... I think that we should give this a shot." I placed my hand on his thigh, assuring him that I was ready for this.
 
"Great." He smiled and pecked my lips.
"Listen, my sister and her husband are going to a carnival on Saturday. Would you like to come with?" His face still leaning towards mine.
 
"I don't know, I'm going with Taka to try on dresses for the wedding." I felt bad for always turning him down. Although I really wanted to go.
 
"Bummer." He pecked my lips once more.
"I'll try and figure out something." I replied.
"Great." He pecked my lips again. 
 
After we left the restaurant, Dongwoon took me home. I couldn't believe that I was dating again, it felt a little weird for me to think about it. But I was moving forward so I was definitely making progress.
 
 
 
When I entered the apartment all the lights were off, I knew immediately Taka was asleep. I made it safely to my room without making that much of a noise.
It was an effort to fall asleep, my mind just kept thinking about what happened that night. Yes it was great but did I make the right decision?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I was feeling creative so I gave you 3 updates lol. I hope you all enjoy and I just want to say thanks to my subscribers!!! :D