Chapter 2

Crazy Nights

I got to my apartment at about 19:30 leaving me with an hour to get ready. I decided on wearing a dress that Taka had bought for my birthday. I hadn't worn it because it was so revealing and not my style at all but because I wasn't in the mood to look for anything else to wear, I settled for this micro mini midnight blue dress. After my shower I slipped on the dress and started straightening my hair. "This dress is so tight, I hope it doesn't rip if I sit down." I thought to myself. My thoughts were interrupted once again when my phone rang. Seeing Taka's name I immediately answered.

"Yah! What do you want, I'm getting ready?"

"I'm just checking up on you, I don't want you backing out of this girls night or else you owe me a pair of nice expensive shoes!"

"I'm not going to back out, trust me." I laughed.

"Good, see you in 20."

After hanging up with Taka, I rushed to my bathroom to put on some make up. 'Putting on fake eyelashes would probably take up more than 20 minutes for me.'

I said aloud. Satisfied with my smokey eye which I learned from my cousin, I went to my closet to find shoes and a bag for the night. I looked in the mirror once again and headed out of my apartment. After locking up I glanced at my watch and seen that it was already 20:30. I hurried to the elevator and pressed the button repeatedly. 'I hate being late.' I thought. I would take the stairs but I'm on the 12th floor and I'm wearing really high heels that I'm not even sure if I can walk in them. The elevator finally stopped on my floor and I hurried in.Walking out of my apartment building, I noticed Taka standing next to a taxi and waving at me.

"Honey, where are your clothes?" She asked me while getting into the taxi. Following her into the vehicle and felt a little too overdressed.

"Is this okay?" I answered.

"Well yeah, but you're always saying how cold it is in Winter and here you are with a micro mini. You go girl!" She giggled.

"Well you know how hot and stuffy clubs are and I don't want to feel hot and bothered. I'm actually surprised to see you with clothes." I joked.

"Yeah me too, it was the only thing I could find." It didn't take us long to get to the club and as soon as we got out of the taxi, I couldn't wait to get inside the club so I could get warm. Taka walked up to the bouncers and told them who we were and so on. They gave us a stamp on our wrists and we were allowed in. It was definitely warm inside and very spacious. It looked more like a chill lounge rather than a noisy club.

"You must be Taka's friend, Chloé." A man approached me.

"Yeah, this is Chloé." Taka grinned.

"I'm Minwoo, nice to meet you."

"Oh hi, nice to meet you too." I said and shook his hand.

"Care to join me for a drink ladies?" Taka saying yes with no hesitation. I followed them to the bar and seated myself. I wasn't really much of a drinker so I just ordered a Mojito. Taka and Minwoo engulfed in their own conversation, so I decided to take my drink and go sit on one of the sofas. I just sat there and stared at my surroundings and just hoping I could leave soon. 'I could be reading a book right now' I thought to myself. Finishing my drink, I went back to the bar and didn't see Taka or Minwoo there. I seated myself at the bar once again and ordered another Mojito. I left the bar once again and sat on the sofa. Feeling a little tipsy I ordered shots from the nearby waitress. I could feel the alcohol kicking in and I got up to dance. I wasn't long on the dance floor when I felt a warm hand touching my waist.

"Let me buy you a drink." He said in my ear. He grabbed me by the hand and led me to the private lounge.