Chapter 14

Crazy Nights

**CHLOÉ's POV**

 

After leaving the house, I went straight to Taka's apartment. When I got there, she was gone. I was kind of glad I had the apartment to myself because I could think for a bit. I was a bit overwhelmed with everything going on. I felt like a part of me left but I knew I had to do this. A part of me believed him but a part of me told me not to. The fact that he was in a shower with Min-hee, just screams out 'Cheater' to me. I mean, how could she even break in? She can't be that smart right?

It didn't take long before Taka came home.

"I'm soooo sorry hun!!! Gikwang told me what happened." She ran over to me and hugged me. I was greatful that I always had Taka.

"Why on earth did you break it off? I'm not going to lie, that was kind of dumb."

"Taka, I see it two ways. He's either having an affair with his ex or his ex is some crazy, psycho killer. So I think its best for us not to continue this relationship until she's completely out of the picture, which I doubt she ever will."

"Okay Chlo but I think you should patch things up with him. He's in a really bad state. You have to consider his feelings too. Try couples therapy if you have to, just don't throw what you two had away. Some people search all their life for something like this. Think about what I said okay?"

In a way Taka was right in a way, what we had was special and doesn't come easily. I still didn't feel bad for calling it quits with Doojoon but a part of me was a bit worried about him.

"T, if he really cared about me, about our relationship, about our life together. He would have gotten rid of Min-hee a long time ago. I just feel like its not worth it anymore."