First Encounter

Can I be your Stalker?

6.7.2007

My angel received the bouquet today.

He seemed a bit startled but he put the flowers in a beautiful vase and placed them on the table in his living room.

He likes them.

I’m happy.

 

 

“Woah, what’s with those beautiful flowers?” Sungmin’s eyes seemed to sparkle at the sight of the vase full of lovely roses.
“Don’t know. They were delivered today. Maybe because I was released from the hospital yesterday? My Mom probably sent them.” Kyuhyun was standing in front of the bouquet, eyeing each rose separately.

He turned around so that he was facing the older one.

“Sungmin-hyung?”

“Hm?”

Kyuhyun seemed to ponder for a second before smiling slyly.

“How’s Ryeowookie doing?”

Sungmin turned a deep shade of red after the sudden question and he gasped for air. “W-what do you mean? He’s perfectly fine! And you still have to address him with ‘hyung’! He is older than you, be more respectful to him!”

“I was just asking…”, stated Kyuhyun with a little pout on his lips.

“As if. You’re just jealous because my Ryeowookie is so cute.” Sungmin stuck his tongue out in a mocking manner while resting his left hand on his hip.

“But Sungmin, are you sure that he’s okay? Because he still hasn’t left your room. And I’m sure I heard him screaming last night.” Kyuhyun smirked visibly.

“What are you saying, Kyuhyun-ah?” Ryeowook appeared suddenly and was looking at the Maknae with judging eyes.

Kyuhyun had to admit that he was indeed a little bit startled when the smaller male stood right behind him and glared daggers at him.

“As you can see, I am indeed perfectly fine. Sungmin just let me sleep longer today, that’s all.”, said the brunette and walked over to his boyfriend, giving him a quick peck on the lips before heading towards the kitchen.

“Hyukjae is still sleeping, right?” Kyuhyun watched Ryeowook’s back before shifting his eyes back at Sungmin.

“I think so, because his door is still closed and I didn-“ Sungmin was cut off by a loud thud which was followed by a fit of profanities coming from Hyukjae’s room. Without a second thought all three males made a mad dash towards the voice, assuming the worst already.

“I ing hate this ! Argh! Why the hell is this my life right now?! I don’t deserve this !”

“Hyukkie? Are you alright?”, asked Sungmin after slowly opening the door only to find his brother sitting on the floor with his hands tightly clutched around his right foot.

“Nothing’s alright, you idiot!”, shouted the black haired man back and glared at his friends. “I ing tripped over nothing while danci-“ He cut himself off and averted his eyes.

“Y-you tried to dance…? Why would you?! You’re still not fully recovered and the doctor said you’d n-never…” Sungmin’s voice became quieter with every word he’d spoken. He knew how much his brother loved dancing and now he had to tell him that he’d never be able to do it again. Hyukjae began shaking and he brought one of his hands to his face to wipe some tears away which were already forming in his eyes.

“I know….”, he whispered and tried to stand up but failed after shifting his weight on his right foot. Sungmin was quick to react and support his little brother to help him stand straight again.

Kyuhyun watched with a hint of sorrow in his brown orbs.

 

 

10.7.2007

It seems as if my angel wants to go outside as much as possible but Sungmin always lectures him and wants him to stay inside because he still needs to recover.

And he visits the doctor every day.

It will still take some months until he’s able to walk without pain and he needs to rest a lot.

It pains me to see him like this.

He sits down after taking some steps in order to regain his breath.

But it feels so good to hear is laughter even though I am not the reason of this stunning sound… But when he’s happy I am, too.

 

 

21.8.2007

He’s recovering really fast.

The doctor said he wouldn’t be able to walk a lot but when I see my angel almost skipping through his apartment it warms my heart.

He was shopping with Hyukjae today.

Sungmin was a bit strict with them but he eventually lost against my angel’s doe eyes. I would not be able to resist them as well.

 

 

24.8.2007

He keeps in contact with the company he started working at before his… accident…

His boss must be really nice because Kyu’s workplace is still free and he will be able to return there once he’s fully recovered.

My angel is amazing.

 

 

19.9.2007

Ryeowook took my angel with him to go shopping.

I was following them through the stores and today it happened!

I was so excited!

I took the initiative and walked over to them, trying to not appear suspicious to them and looking at the different kinds of meat that were sold there.

That’s when it happened!

Ryeowook accidently bumped into my angel so that he stumbled a bit and our hands brushed!

It was just for a second and he didn’t even realize it but WE TOUCHED!

This is the first time that I am thankful that Ryeowook was having skin contact with my precious angel.

His hand was so soft and I want to touch him again.

I can’t get enough of him.

I need his touch again!

I have to feel him again!

 

 

27.9.2007

Kyuhyun’s doctor said today that he should go outside every day for at least half an hour.

 

 

28.9.2007

My angel asked Hyukjae if he wants to join him on his daily walks.

Hyukjae agreed.

Sungmin seemed happy about it.

 

 

10.10.2007

Normally, Kyuhyun and Hyukjae wouldn’t talk much while they’re walking together.

But Hyukjae says that he likes it a lot.

To be able to walk around without his crutches and without worrying about anything.

I can understand him…

And Kyuhyun apparently as well.

They talk about random little things.

My angel wears a soft smile, all the while listening to Hyukjae’s small rants about his over-the-top caring big brother.

 

 

2.11.2007

I SPOKE TO HIM TODAY!

He was about to go shopping with Sungmin and just when I thought I lost them from my sight and ran over to the corner he bumped right into me.

I was startled at first but quickly gathered myself and tried to give him a smile.

He quickly apologized and asked if I was alright.

I tried to form sentences but nothing came to my mind.

I could slap myself for being at a loss at such an important moment.

Sungmin apologized as well but I didn’t care about him.

I tried not to stare at my angel’s beautiful face but I probably failed miserably…

But he was standing right in front of me with such a cute expression.

I feel so happy now!

 

 

15.11.2007

It seems that I am truly lucky!

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were shopping for dinner and I was contemplating whether I should stand right next to them again but I couldn’t find the courage to do so.

And just when I was about to hide myself a bit better to not appear suspicious Kyuhyun’s gaze landed directly on me.

He locked eyes with me.

I averted mine and pretended to be shopping as well but I constantly kept stealing glances in his direction to only find him staring at me.

I was really getting nervous and didn’t know what to do.

I wanted to go somewhere else but my body wouldn’t let me.

I wasn’t sure if I should go to him and try to start a conversation when Kyuhyun whispered something to Ryeowook and started heading in my direction.

At first I thought he was going to get some of the canned food I was standing in front of but then…

 

 

“Hey, um… This may seem kind of weird to you, but would you mind telling me your name?”

 

 

__________

Omfg, yes. I finally had the time to update.
Here, have some cookies after reading through this~ *sets a table with a plate full of chocolate chip cookies* <3
Thanks a lot for not leaving this story TT___TT~

And I don't know when I'll be able to work on the next chapter so please bear with me for a little while longer >A<"

I hope you liked this chapter and please leave a comment ~<3

(I hope that Donghae isn't too much of a fangirl lol)