The missed chance?

Can I be your Stalker?

“Hey, um… This may seem kind of weird to you, but would you mind telling me your name?”

 

 

He spoke to me.

I was so happy but I really didn’t know what to do at that moment and I kind of panicked.

So I was tensing up and being overly defensive.

 

 

“W-what?”

“Well, I asked you if you could tell me your name?”

 

 

I really thought that he recognized me and that he wanted my name to be able to sue me later for observing him too much.

 

 

“W-Why do you w-want to know my n-name?”

“Well, I’ve seen you a lot lately and…” Kyuhyun scratched the back of his head awkwardly and averted his eyes for a short moment to the ground before locking them with Donghae again.

 

 

This was it.
I seriously thought that he wanted to tell me to give him space.

 

 

“W-well, I don’t see why I should give you my name!” The shorter male almost screeched and his voice got a bit higher.
Kyuhyun didn’t really know how to react to that so he stood there with his jaw slightly dropping.

 

 

I just did what seemed to be right at that moment.

….

I ran away…

 

 

Kyuhyun watched in confusion as the shorter male turned around and dashed out of the store.

“What was that all about? Didn’t you tell me you wanted to have his name and maybe his phone number because you liked what you saw?”, Ryeowook mused as he stood beside the stunned boy.

“Well, I just asked and then he made a run for it.” Kyuhyun was still looking in the direction in which the other escaped to.

“Am I scary, Wookie…?”

 

 

I feel so ashamed of myself.

I really was stupid for thinking like this because later that day when they were all sitting around the dining table, I heard my angel talk about our encounter.

 

 

 

“You should’ve seen Kyuhyun’s face.”, laughed Ryeowook while placing a full plate in front of his hungry lover.

The four males were sitting at the table, talking about the afternoon.

“He was standing there, all baffled and he seriously asked me if he was scary.”

“Wookie, stop mocking him. Can’t you see that he’s sulking already?” Hyukjae joined the conversation with a smug grin plastered onto his face. “But now that you mention it, he does indeed look like some dark creature you always see in those horror movies.”

“Cut it out.”, huffed Kyuhyun and jabbed into his food, maltreating the vegetables with his chopsticks while pouting.
The others snickered before returning to their own plates.

“But seriously. I just don’t know what I did wrong… I was only asking for his name because I’ve seen him a lot lately and he’s handsome and exactly my type and-” While saying all this Kyuhyun lifted his head and saw that three pairs of eyes watched him intensely.

Sungmin was the first to break the silence that started to surround them. “Don’t tell me…” A big grin spread across his features and Kyuhyun’s eyes widened instantly.

“Ohh, my little baby is in love~ Finally, after all this time~”, cooed the oldest and reached over the table to pat the other’s head affectionately.

 

 

 

I thought my heart would betray me right in this moment because it started beating like crazy while I waited for my angel’s reaction.

I wanted to remove Sungmin’s hand from my precious angel but there was something that was even more important than those dirty fingers touching the perfect hair of my perfect angel at that moment.

How would my angel react?

Was he going to say that he really did love me?

Oh my god… I didn’t know what to do, other than just stare at the most perfect human being sitting at that table.

 

 

Kyuhyun batted his hand away and groaned slightly. “Yeah, maybe I am crushing on him, so what?!”

 

 

I almost screamed at his statement and I had to remind myself that I was still hiding in the next room.

I already felt some tears starting to form in my eyes because I had to hold back all those emotions I was currently experiencing.

He said that he had a crush on me!

That means that he’s slowly falling for me!

I cursed myself for running away from him but I already planned on how to approach him tomorrow.

If I’m able to stay calm then maybe I’ll be able to finally get his heart…

 

 

 

_____

I'm always making you wait so long ;3;

But I'm so freaking happy that everyone is still staying with me and bearing with me and let me all love you, okay? *hugs all of my awesome readers*
And I can still blame school but I have to admit that I'm a lazy and well....

I hope this chapter was good~ Please leave a comment to let me know what you think :3