He's mine now

Can I be your Stalker?

 

16.11.2007

 

 

I decided to stay the night at my angel’s place.

He looked so cute while sleeping.

I could watch him for hours.

He suddenly started babbling some incoherent stuff while dreaming.

The only thing I understood was ‘He’s mine now’…

Who was he talking about?!

 

 

 

20.11.2007

 

 

I have to get near him again.

But the last time I spoke to him I clearly rejected him… I don’t know how he’ll react when he sees me.

I feel so insecure right now…

 

 

 

23.11.2007

 

 

I decided to meet him in the store again.

I wasn’t even trying to hide this time and when he saw me he flashed me the brightest smile I’ve ever seen on him.

He was so beautiful.

He was smiling at ME!

 I felt so happy.

 

 

 

“Sungmin-hyung!” Kyuhyun almost screamed when he entered the apartment. With a shocked expression on his face stumbled the older to where Kyuhyun was standing and watched with careful eyes.

As soon as Sungmin saw the goofy grin his friend shot him, he exhaled loudly and scratched the back of his head.

“And here I thought something happened…”, he muttered under his breath but looked Kyuhyun in the eyes again.

“What’s up?”

“You won’t believe it, but that guy – you know, the one I have a crush on – he was in that store again!”

“And?”

“That means he’s not trying to avoid me and he’s going there frequently!” Kyuhyun jumped a little up and down which reminded the blonde of an over-excited kid.

“So what did you do? Scared the hell out of him again?”, teased Sungmin and gave a smug grin.

Kyuhyun merely huffed at that. “Of course not. I just smiled at him but he was a bit taken aback, I guess…”

 

 

 

 

24.11.2007

 

 

I followed him through the park.

Hyukjae wasn’t with him this time – which I found extremely odd, to be honest.

They always walked together but since it was different today I took the opportunity and tried to walk past my angel.

At least he’ll notice me that way.

Just when I brushed his shoulder slightly, I looked over it and saw his eyes fixed onto my body.

I tried to be cool about it and planned which path to go so that I could pass by him and look him in his beautiful eyes this time.

It wasn’t difficult to find the right route because he always took the exact same path.

Not long after I rounded another corner I could already see him coming my way.

He must’ve noticed as well because his eyes were trained on me and a slight smile spread across his handsome face.

I was getting anxious again but I was determined to not let another opportunity slide.

His steps got slower and he practically stared at me while I tried not to stare right back at him.

I put my hands into my pockets and averted my gaze slightly.

He halted his movements and I, too became a little bit slower in my steps.

When I was only an arm length away from him I stopped and looked at his face.

He was stunning.

Gorgeous.

Perfect.

 

 

 

“Hey…”, greeted Kyuhyun awkwardly.

The other only watched him suspiciously before looking at the ground again. A hint of sadness flashed through Kyuhyun’s eyes but he kept his gaze steady.

He coughed before trying to make a conversation.

“Um, I’ve seen you a lot lately and I wanted to apologize for my rudeness the other day. I shouldn’t have just asked you about your name even though we never really met before and we don’t know each other and all. I’m terribly sorry for invading your personal space.”, babbled the younger while nervously shifting his weight.

“U-um, it’s okay. I was just-“, started the other but cut himself off rather quickly.

Since the brunette wasn’t reacting anymore, Kyuhyun decided to make the next step.

“My name’s Kyuhyun.”, he said, his hand outstretched for the other to shake.

Hesitantly, the older took the offered hand and locked eyes with Kyuhyun.

“I’m Donghae. Nice to meet you.”

 

 

_______

Finally -___-
It took me a ing month to update. again. (I'm pissed  at myself.)

Well, they met. Happy now? Because I'm not. just kidding, those two are driving me crazy. *sighs*
The next chapter will be about two lovebirds, I guess except imma change my mind again.

Comments? Please? :3