First Love

Can I be your Stalker?

 

23.10.2006

Sungmin and Hyukjae are hanging all over my angel.

I don’t want this.

But Kyuhyun is keeping his distance. He must sense that I don’t approve of the Lee brothers as his friends.

He already calls them his friends but there’s no physical contact.

Hyukjae once tried to hug Kyuhyun but my angel dodged it.

He must already know me and love me.

Right?

 

 

25.10.2006

I was working on my column. I need to finish it in the next few days or else I won’t be able to get the job…

 

 

28.10.2006

Today is Saturday.

Sungmin was bugging Kyuhyun the whole week in order to get a date with him.

He called it a date but he laughed afterwards. It was only a joke.

…right?

If not…

 

 

 

“Please, Kyuhyunnie”, pouted the blonde guy. He had those puppy-eyes and tried to get a date with the grumpy gamer. At least he called it a date. They both knew that Sungmin wasn’t really interested in the younger one, and Kyuhyun knew that Sungmin had given his heart to someone else already.
“Fine, Hyung. You can come over today. But you’re not sleeping at my place. I need to do some things on Sunday. I don’t have this much free time as you seem to have.” The younger one smiled a bit while Sungmin pouted again.
“But we’re not going to play video games, Kyu.” Kyuhyun made a funny face and then snorted slightly at Sungmin’s phrase.
“Why wouldn’t we play games together? That’s what we always did, Hyung.”
“Well, I need to talk to you. It’s a serious matter and I don’t want to wait any longer.”
Kyuhyun arched his eyebrow. “I’ll come right after school ends, Kyu.” Sungmin started walking in the opposite direction and waved briefly before disappearing in one of the classrooms.

 

 

 

I was at his school today. I just needed to check on him…

I think it’s pretty unfair that he even has school on a Saturday…

Sungmin was talking in the hallway with my sweet angel. He said that he’s going to Kyu’s place after school.

… I hope my angel allows me to call him Kyu…

Kyu~

His name sounds so perfect… Just like him.

He’s perfect.

Nobody should be able to see his perfection.

Except for me.

 

 

Kyuhyun was rapidly typing on his phone. He needed to inform Sungmin that he was going over to Jongwoon’s place. He wanted to pray for his best friend.
Well, actually his mother called Kyuhyun suddenly and asked if he wanted to take Jongwoon’s turtles. Kyuhyun never went to Jongwoon’s place again after the accident. He felt bad for not visiting the parents of his best friend.
His phone buzzed a minute later, showing on the screen that Sungmin answered with a simple “I’ll wait in front of your house then”.

 

 

Today seems to be an eventful day.

Instead of directly going home, Kyuhyun went over to the house of Jongwoon’s parents.

He didn’t take long and he was out after 23 minutes.

But his eyes seemed a bit swollen.

Did he cry again...?

 

He held a big tank in his arms.

Was he taking Jongwoon’s turtles now?

 

 

“Are you now taking care of Ddangkkoma and Ddangkkoming?” Sungmin watched the turtles in amazement as the bigger one crawled onto the big stone that was placed in the middle of the tank.
“Yes. His mother isn’t able to take care of them and she didn’t want to sell them either. And I don’t want them to be sold, as well.” Kyuhyun took a deep breath. “And to see it in a positive way, now I have something that will remind me of my first love.”

 

 

Today was the first time that I heard that Jongwoon was Kyuhyun’s first love.

I did not know that.

It was a good idea to kill Jongwoon…

 

 

 

_______________

Sorry for the late update >A<"

Never found the time to write and had kind of a writer's block... Lazy author is lazy. Sorry... u___u"

I hope you liked this chapter. A bit more drama at the end.
DumDumDuuum, Hae did murder Jongwoon. Surprised?! Not really, right?
Maybe I'll reveal how he did it. If anyone would be interested I could kinda add it :)

To keep it short: Please leave a comment? :3