Happy Birthday

Can I be your Stalker?

This is a triple-update. Be sure to read Chapter 6 ~
(And maybe Chapter 5 [RE-POST] if you haven't already :3)

 

_________________

 

 

23.1.2007

Today was a quiet day.

I’m currently working on my very first article.

Kyuhyun wrote many job applications but none of the companies seem to answer him. His parents are encouraging him though.

 

 

 

24.1.2007

Kyuhyun talked with his parents about his own apartment.

They offered to help look for a good and cheap one.

 

 

1.2.2007

Only two more days and Kyu will finally be 19. I prepared a present again.

I hope he likes it.

 

 

 

2.2.2007

I overheard a conversation between Kyu’s parents while I was waiting in his room for him to come home.

They planned to give him an apartment as his birthday gift.

Furthermore, they’re taking Kyu to a restaurant to celebrate his birthday.

That means that I’ll have enough time tomorrow to prepare his gift.

 

 

 

3.2.2007

Today is the day. His birthday.

 

 

“Happy Birthday, Kyuhyun!” His mother knocked on the door before entering and giving her son a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek.
“Mom. I’m 19 now, you don’t need to treat me like a little kid.”, laughed Kyuhyun while returning the hug nonetheless.
“You’re my little boy, no matter what.”, chirped his mother and brushed his bangs away.
“And now get ready, we’re going to eat at a restaurant.”
“Let me guess, Dad’s treat?”
“Shhh, don’t tell him that you already know.”, chuckled Mrs. Cho while trying to be mysterious about the whole thing. She winked at her son before stepping out of his room again.

It was around 2 p.m. when the Cho family arrived at the restaurant.

“Your mother and I decided to buy an apartment for you.”, blurted his father out while Kyuhyun almost choked on his meat when he heard the news. “Are you sure?!” He eyed his parents disbelievingly. “It’s pretty expensive. You don’t have to do that, Dad.”

“You’re already 19. You should learn to live by yourself. We just want to encourage you to be more confident and go find your own way. And we already bought a very good apartment for you. See it as your birthday present.”

 

 

I set everything.

He will definitely love my present.

 

 

“Sungmin and Hyukjae are coming over today. I told them where your new apartment is and they said they wanted to go there with you. And Sungmin said that he wanted to bring a friend along, if that’s alright. I told him that you wouldn’t mind, dear. Oh, and before I forget. You can already pack some of your things if you want to because your father will drive the four of you to your new home.”
“Mom… It sounds as if you’re eager to get rid of me.” Kyuhyun pouted while his mother rambled on and on about the further plans of the early evening.

His father was currently busy parking the car while his mother searched for the key in her handbag.
“Kyunnie. We don’t want to get rid of you. You have to admit that you’re anticipating your new home as well.” She laughed a bit before stepping out of the car.
“Sungmin and Hyukjae and their friend will be here in about an hour, dear. You can pack some things, okay?”
Kyuhyun nodded his head and smiled to himself. He really had to admit that he liked the idea of finally being able to live on his own.

 

 

I watched him as he was slowly stepping inside the house. He instantly headed for his own room with a big grin on his face.

He is flawless. As ever.

 

 

Kyuhyun opened the door to his room and widened his eyes at the sight.

On his nightstand were a few candles lit and his bed was covered in red rose petals.

He inhaled a sweet scent and his eyes wandered to his desk.

He spotted the white card right away. It was the only pale and bright object in his whole room.

He carefully approached his desk as if something could jump him at any moment.

He stared at the card while slowly reaching forward and opening the little carton in order to see its contents.

 

Happy Birthday, my angel.

 

He instantly threw the card on the desk and took a few steps back.

“Is this some sick joke of my parents…?” Kyuhyun tried to play it off but deep inside he was freaking out. He felt as if someone was watching him for several months already but he never gave this feeling much thought but those little cards were a proof that someone must be trying to scare him.

“Hey, Kyuhyunnie~ We’re a bit earlier because we thou-” Sungmin cut himself off as he looked inside the room.

“Woah, what is this?” The blonde gawked at the sight and a little smirk formed on his lips. “Don’t tell me you found a lover and he set this up for the both of you~?”

Kyuhyun his heels and faced Sungmin with a shocked expression. “Hyung. This is not funny. Seriously. I don’t know who did this.”
Hyukjae watched as Sungmin literally sprinted towards the raven haired boy and hugged him tightly. As soon as he felt the warmth of his friend tears were forming in his eyes and he fisted the shirt in front of him.
“This is creepy…”, mumbled Hyukjae as he blew the candles out and removed the rose petals.

 

 

It seems that Kyu did not like my present...

I feel so bad…

I thought he would like the romantic atmosphere…

 

 

“Do you really want to sleep in the new apartment already?” Mrs. Cho had a sad look on her face while she was Kyuhyun’s back affectionately. He only nodded and his mother had a questionable gaze towards Sungmin.

“We’ll be sleeping over.” Sungmin said immediately and gave Mrs. Cho a reassuring smile.

 

 

Kyuhyun decided to sleep in his new home.

That’s great, now I have him all to myself!

But Sungmin and Hyukjae are sleeping over… I don’t like this…

And it seems that this new guy will be there as well… Who is he?!

 

 

“Woah, your apartment is really spacious. And you have the whole furnishing already. You don’t need to buy new things. That’s really great Kyu!”
Hyukjae checked the apartment out while Kyuhyun unpacked his bag and sorted the first things already.
“Kyuhyunnie…?” Sungmin approached the younger one carefully, crouching beside him so that he could meet his eyes.
“Is it still okay if I bring my friend over? I mean, after all this…”
“Sungmin-hyung.”
“Yes?”
“Is he really just a friend?” Kyuhyun smirked at the older while locking his gaze.
“T-t-that’s… W-well, h-he is a friend, y-yes…”
“Sungmin wants to date him!”, shouted Hyukjae who was currently in the kitchen, busy opening the cupboards.
Kyuhyun smiled knowingly and returned to his previous task while Sungmin on the other hand blushed severely.
“HYUKJAE!”
“What? You’d have told him sooner or later anyway.”

“And to answer your question, Sungmin. It’d be my pleasure to meet the love of your life.”

 

 

So Sungmin is interested in this guy.

Then they both shouldn’t be a hindrance for me.

And Hyukjae is definitely straight.

That means I can have Kyu all for myself.

I love him~

 

 

“Hi, my name is Ryeowook. Sungmin-hyung told me a lot about you. It’s nice to finally meet you.”

 

 

______________

Have some MinWook (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧