The accident

Can I be your Stalker?

Be sure to read Chapter 6 and 7 (and 5 [the re-post], if you haven't already~) because this is a triple-update :3

 

____________________

 

 

 

13.3.2007

Kyu seems to feel homey.

Though, he often invites Sungmin and Hyukjae because he feels lonely.

But I am by his side already…

Why is he feeling lonely when he’s got me?

I’d never leave him…

 

19.3.2007

Ryeowook came over today.

He asked Kyuhyun for help.

It seems that he, too, has a crush on Sungmin.

 

 

25.3.2007

 

Sungmin and Ryeowook are dating.

 

 

2.4.2007

 

Kyuhyun finally found a job.

He works for a really big company.

Choi Corporation.

I’m sure he’ll make a lot of money.

 

 

4.4.2007

 

He recently got his driver’s license.

He needs to drive to the company but sometimes a colleague picks him up because their schedules are identical.

They seem to want to save some money.

Kyuhyun drives Monday to Wednesday and his colleague drives Thursday to Saturday.

I need to find out more about this guy.

 

 

6.4.2007

His name is Kim Heechul.

He is a real beauty but still nothing compared to my angel.

Heechul was the one who made the suggestion of sharing the ride to work.

 

 

9.4.2007

Heechul is already married.

I don’t need to worry about him.

 

 

18.4.2007

I have a bad feeling about tomorrow…

I hope my angel will be alright.

The weather forecast said that it’s going to rain the whole day tomorrow…

 

 

“Hey, Heechul? Yeah, it’s me, Kyuhyun. I wanted to ask if it’s possible if we could take Hyukjae along tomorrow. Since you’re driving I wanted to ask first. He needs to be at his dance studio a bit earlier and he’d normally ride his bike but he said that he wanted to sleep a bit longer because it’ll be a big day for him. Mhm. Yeah, he has an important audition. Yes. The studio is on the way. Yeah.”

Kyuhyun paced back and forth in his room while talking on the phone. Hyukjae sat on his sofa and eyed the younger one nervously.

“Thanks a lot, Heechul! Yeah, see you then.”

As soon as Kyuhyun hung up Hyukjae jumped from the couch with a hopeful gaze.

“He agreed to drive you.”

“Aw, yes!” The dancer made a victory pose and showed his gummy smile.

“Then go and take a shower now and go to bed. You can be happy that I let you sleep at my place.”

“You like some company, don’t deny that fact, Kyuhyunnie.” Sungmin came out of the kitchen with two glasses and a wine bottle.

“The two of you are drinking again?” Hyukjae grimaced and stuck his tongue out in disapproval.

 

 

 

19.4.2007

OH MY GOD!
My angel had an accident!

What should I do?!

He is in a critical state!

He can’t die!

 

20.4.2007

Sungmin rushed to the hospital.

It seems that Hyukjae has some serious injuries, too.

But I could care less right now.

My angel lies in a coma.

 

 

“Hyukjae!”, cried Sungmin as he saw his little brother on the hospital bed. “Oh my god… Please tell me that you’re not dying!”
The dancer gave a weak smile. “I’m fine, Min…” His voice was hoarse and he had some difficulties with breathing but he didn’t want to see his brother so worried about him.
“What did the doctor say? Will everything be alright?” Hyukjae’s smile faded and he averted his gaze to his lap. He leaned against the headboard of the bed, his fingers fiddling with each other while he bit his lower lip.
“Tell me what the doctor said!”, demanded Sungmin as he saw his brother’s reaction.
“He said that…” He stuttered a bit and tears were forming in his eyes. “I’ll never be able to dance ever again.” A mere whisper escaped from Hyukjae’s lips but Sungmin understood everything clearly. He immediately forced Hyukjae in a big and tight hug while the younger one started sobbing uncontrollably.
“Oh god, Hyukkie…  I’m so sorry…”, mumbled Sungmin while he himself had tears in his eyes.

 

 

 

21.4.2007

He is still in the ICU.

He’s not waking up.

What should I do?

 

22.4.2007

He’s not moving.

He is still in a coma.

He needs to wake up.

 

 

23.4.2007

His parents are with him.

But they can’t do anything.

He needs to wake up.

 

 

24.4.2007

He woke up!

I’m happy that he is still alive.

But he is mute due to the shock…

I want to hear is beautiful voice…

 

 

25.4.2007

I’m scared.

 

 

26.4.2007

What’s the point in living when my angel might die?

 

 

27.4.2007

His condition got worse.

He needs to undergo surgery but there’s only a 20% chance that he’ll make it.

 

 

28.4.2007

He is not allowed to die!

 

 

29.4.2007

Today is his operation.

If he’s dying I will follow him!

 

 

30.4.2007

His condition got worse after the operation…

I hope he will make it…

 

 

 

1.5.2007

He must live.

 

 

2.5.2007

He has to live!

 

 

3.5.2007

I can’t accept his death.

He needs to stay alive.

 

 

4.5.2007

Please…

 

 

5.5.2007

He… He spoke his first word today.

I heard him talking a little.

He said something!

I’m happy…

 

 

6.5.2007

 

 

24.5.2007

I locked myself in my room.

I can’t stand seeing my angel having difficulties while trying to walk…

He looks so vulnerable.

I don’t want to see him like this…

 

 

3.6.2007

How could I have left my angel alone in the hospital?!

He’s going to hate me for sure…

I should’ve been by his side all the time…

I was being selfish…

He needs me right now…

 

 

 

5.6.2007

He’s able to take a few steps without help.

I’m proud that he’s improving.

 

 

19.6.2007

Sungmin visited him again today.

They were talking about the future…

Sungmin made a suggestion about them living together.

I don’t like this idea at all…

 

 

“How are you doing today, Kyuhyunnie…?”, asked Sungmin gingerly. Hyukjae was following his brother with careful steps since he was still not used to the crutches.
“I feel a bit tired, hyung. But I think that I’ll get better each day.” The younger one gave a bright smile while he held out his hand. Sungmin gladly took it and rubbed the back of the hand affectionately with his thumb. “How about you, Hyukkie?”
Said boy stood in front of the bed while Sungmin was already sitting on one of the chairs beside the bed.

“I’m fine…” Hyukjae hung his head as he gripped the crutches tightly, his knuckles already turning white and biting his lip nervously.

Sungmin sighed as he averted his gaze from his little brother.

“I talked with Hyuk already, Kyuhyunnie.” Sungmin eyed the raven haired boy, not letting go of the frail hand. “I thought that it’d be better if we both would move in with you when you’re discharged from the hospital.”

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes. “What will Wookie say about this, Sungmin-hyung?”

Sungmin gave a smug smile in return. “I already discussed everything with him. He said that it’d be a great idea.”

“I’m fine with it.”

Sungmin was surprised that he got a ‘yes’ as an answer. He thought that Kyuhyun would throw a fit and protest; he never expected it to be that easy.

“Well, it’s decided then?”

“If Hyukkie is fine with it, too?” Kyuhyun looked over to the injured man who gave a weak nod.

 

 

20.6.2007

They were planning the new arrangement of the furniture in Kyu’s apartment.

It seems that he likes the idea of living together because his smile got brighter after Sungmin’s suggestion.

If he is happy about it then I’m happy, too…

 

 

28.6.2007

It seems that Kyu will be able to leave the hospital soon.

He almost recovered.

 

 

3.7.2007

The doctor said that Kyu can leave the hospital the day after tomorrow.

Hyukjae was discharged yesterday. He’s able to walk normally but he’ll never be able to dance again.

I feel somehow sorry for him…

 

 

4.7.2007

Kyu will leave the hospital tomorrow.

I can’t wait.

I’ve secretly send him flowers every day since last month.

He liked them because he admired their beauty.

But he is still the most beautiful among everything.

I love him.

 

 

5.7.2007

Sungmin helped Kyu with his belongings.

They both went to Kyu’s apartment and my angel seemed pleased with the arrangements.

He already gave Sungmin a spare key, so he and Hyukjae were already living there.

Hyukjae waited for them to come home together with Ryeowook.

Ryeowook hugged Kyu tightly with some tears in his eyes.

He shouldn’t get too close to my angel…

 

The four of them were happily chatting and it seems that Hyukjae is getting used to the fact that he won’t dance anymore.

I prepared a huge flower bouquet for my angel.

I will send it tomorrow.

 

 

___________

Thanks for waiting everyone :)
I know that I'm not that fast... Sorry... u___u"
 

I hope that you liked the triple update.
And I want to thank those who keep commenting~ And also a big thanks to those of you who subscribed :)
It means a lot to me! <3

I wanted to ask if some of you are interested in some "Outtake"-Chapters?
I had a talk with a friend of mine and we thought of some random/funny scenarios. I could write them if enough of you are interested :D