Love

Can I be your Stalker?

I was so nervous.

What if my angel won’t show up?

What if he won’t return my feelings?

What if I was moving too fast for him?

I had so many questions in my mind while I stood in front of our bench and waited for him.

I was wearing the scarf he gave me.

It was the first gift I got from him and I plan on treasuring it forever.

I was looking at my watch every 5 seconds, anxiously waiting for the time to go by faster.

The closer it got around 8 o’clock the more I fidgeted on the spot. There were still 7 minutes left for my angel to arrive but I lost my hopes almost entirely. I looked around and there was nobody besides a few couples enjoying the clear air.

I tried to imagine how my angel would show up.

He would probably wear his fluffy scarf and a pair of woolen gloves – but they’d be kept away from everyone’s eyes because he’d have his hands inside the pockets of his coat.
A beautiful smile would adorn his face while his nose would be slightly red due to the coldness.

The image brought a smile to my face.
He is just too cute.

I looked at my watch again. 2 minutes left.

I heaved a sigh.

I was seriously giving up already.

I kicked some snow in front of me out of my way – stomping on it like a little kid. I heard a soft laugh from the right and I immediately whipped my head towards it as fast as I managed.

I would distinguish that beautiful sound at any time.

My angel stood a short distance away from me, one of his hands raised to his face, hiding his dashing smile in a modest way.

I was baffled, to say the least.

He laughed some more because I must have looked ridiculous - mouth wide agape and eyes almost falling out of their sockets.

He approached me and a smile spread across my face in a matter of seconds.

 

 

“Hi.” The younger stepped a bit closer and greeted Donghae awkwardly.

Unable to react in any other way, Donghae formed a silly grin on his face.

Just when they were only an arm length apart from each other did the older move slightly, pulling Kyuhyun’s arm and embracing him in a tight hug.

“You’re here…”, he whispered while nuzzling his nose in the scarf of his beloved one. Kyuhyun giggled since Donghae’s hair tickled his cheek. “I already thought that you wouldn’t show up. I’m so happy right now.”

Kyuhyun returned the gesture and moved his hands around the other’s waist.

They pulled apart to look into each other’s eyes and Kyuhyun’s cheeks turned a light shade of pink while Donghae still sported the same foolish grin.

“I love you.”, breathed the shorter male, his gaze trained on the beautiful lips in front of him. Kyuhyun tried to hide in his scarf because he felt a tiny bit embarrassed about their position. His eyes roamed Donghae’s features and he realized all over again how handsome he truly was.

“I love you, too.”, mumbled the younger quietly while inching closer towards Donghae.

 

 

26.12.2007

 

I can’t even describe how happy I am right now.

We’re finally together.

We He kissed me!

 

 

 

27.12.2007

 

He told me that he wants me to meet his friends and his family as well.

I’m nervous. I didn’t expect him to ask me so soon.

But that only means that he really wants to maintain our relationship and I am more than willing to make it last forever.

 

 

 

28.12.2007

 

We’re going to celebrate New Year’s together.

 

 

 

29.12.2007

 

My angel invited me over to his apartment today in order to talk about the plans for New Year’s.

I was anticipating it because he told me that the Lee’s won’t be home for the whole day.

I can’t describe how madly I am in love with him.

I finally want to be able to touch him more.

I can’t get enough of his little kisses - I want even more.

I want to kiss him more deeply.

I want to touch him more intimately.

I want to make him pant and mewl.

I want him to desperately desire and reach out for me.

I just can’t get enough of him.

I want him.

Now.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun sighed when Donghae’s hand slid under his shirt after he stole a short kiss from him and started nibbling on his jaw line.

“Hae… S-stop. Please.”

The brunette retreated his hand immediately and his head shot upwards.

“I- This is a bit awkward for me… Um – how do I put this – this is my first time dating someone so I want to take things slow… If that’s okay for you.“  Kyuhyun looked at his boyfriend warily, carefully studying his features and waiting for any reaction.  

Donghae looked a little hurt but silently nodded his head nonetheless before getting back to their previous task.

 

 

Why can’t I have him wholly?

Why can’t I have his body as well?

….I want him.

 

 

 

31.12.2007

 

I’m going to officially meet his parents for the very first time.

I’m nervous.

 

Kyu was preparing everything even though his apartment was more than tidy and his clothing was presentable as well.

He even checked on Sungmin and Hyukjae.

It was so awkward when I arrived in the morning and was greeted by a half Hyukjae because my angel didn’t like the shirt he was wearing and practically pulling it off of him.

It appears that this guy has no fashion sense whatsoever.

And don’t let me get started on Sungmin.

Kyu forced him to wear some of his brother’s clothes because he apparently wasn’t very fond of Sungmin’s whole wardrobe.

 

At least my angel complimented my appearance.

I’m happy that he liked what I was wearing.

And that is all that matters.

 

After my angel introduced me to his friends he wanted us to talk among each other but I seriously wasn’t interested in getting to know them better. They are a complete bother to me. It would be so much better and easier if they wouldn’t live together with my angel.

Kyuhyun must’ve sensed my displeasure because he asked for my help in the kitchen.

I was more than glad to get away from these creatures.

 

Just when we actually finished preparing the food for lunch the doorbell rang.

I was a little panicky because I wasn’t sure on how to greet his parents.

If they won’t like me what should I do from then on?

Kyu patted my back when he noticed my anxiousness. After I saw his reassuring smile I was suddenly a whole lot calmer.

I love what effect he has on me.

The both of us went to the door and when my angel opened it a giant pink dinosaur appeared.

 

 

 

___________

Whaddup, dear readers? :3
Have the actual update I wanted to upload but Chapter 14 popped into my head and it is very important for the progress of the story; so please spare me? :'D

First of all, the giant pink dinosaur is sayuri_aenli's fault. If this is bothering you then please go and complain about it to her. (jk)
.....it looks like I've lost a bet or something.... But well, it'll make sense in the next chapter, I guess :)

Secondly, I'm happy to have this done. Finally.
I'm not good with fluff and normally I'm writing -hardcore to be precise - and I'm still not really satisfied with the outcome :/
It could have been fluffier but well, I'm not one to write the fluffz. Sorry.

I hope at least some of you are going to read my author's note and to those who are not: Your problem :p

Well, I wasn't going to include in this story but I'll probably do it anyway but it won't be the good kind of . Just to warn you. Because I don't want all of you to get a heart attack D:
But the won't be relevant for the actual story line, so you can skip the marked chapter if it'll pop up :)

That's it from me (long author's notes , don't they...?) I hope you liked this chapter and please let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment :3