Christmas surprise

Can I be your Stalker?

Please make sure you've read this chapter :3
It may be a really short filler-like chapter but it helps to create the right atmosphere~

______________

 

23.12.2006

Tomorrow is Christmas.

I got my angel a little present, I hope he likes it.

 

 

24.12.2006

I went over to his house. His mother gave him money and his dad told him that if he wants to live alone now he would pay for the rent. His parents are nice.

He should move out.

I placed his present on his bed when he wasn’t watching.

At first he was surprised but opened it nonetheless.

 

“What is this?” Kyuhyun eyed the package on his bed that was nicely wrapped in blue paper with a red ribbon on the upper side.
“Mom probably left it there…” He went over and noticed a little white card on the left side.

Merry Christmas, my angel.

A shiver went down his spine. The red ink pierced his eyes as he read the few words and Kyuhyun kept staring at the last word.

Angel

Kyuhyun looked wildly around his room as if he was trying to find something. He felt that someone was watching him.
After some time, he decided to finally open the small package. Underneath the blue wrapping paper was a reddish box with little white hearts printed on it.

He slowly took the box cover off and peeked inside.

“What the…?!” There was a huge bundle of photos piled over each other and each of those photos showed Kyuhyun.

There was a picture of him in the mall.

Another one showed him in his classroom.

In a different picture, he was eating an ice cream.

He looked through the bunch of photos and every single one of them showed him at a different place and in a different position. He was sitting, standing, lying down, walking.

He got goosebumps all over his body as he saw the last picture.

Kyuhyun saw himself sleeping on his bed.

“Who took those pictures?”, he asked himself in a mere whisper.

 

 

31.12.2006

A new year will begin soon. I hope it gives me more courage and I will finally be able to talk to Kyu!

 

 

It was almost midnight.

Kyuhyun celebrated New Year’s with his parents.

They were sitting in their living room, counting the last seconds as Kyuhyun’s eyes trailed off to the little table beside the couch he was sitting on.

He widened his eyes while his father shouted “MIDNIGHT!” and jumped off the couch to hug his wife.

Kyuhyun glued his eyes on the little object on the table.

There was a tiny white card and written on it was a lonely sentence:

Happy New Year, my angel.