Lovebirds

Can I be your Stalker?

 

25.11.2007

 

Yesterday was definitely the best day of my entire life!

My angel talked so much and his attention was directed towards me and only me.

I swear I was mesmerized by his pure and silvery voice. He spoke so softly, yet so clear and tantalizingly.

The way his lips were moving while he smiled or laughed.

His laugh will definitely be my favorite sound from now on.

 

We sat down on a bench because we were already talking for too long to keep standing and I loved it. How he sweetly asked me if I had enough time to talk some more. And of course I had the time. I’d always have time to talk to my angel.

We started with the basics. He told me his full name and I told him mine again. I listened to his every word and I had a hard time not spilling that I knew him for over a year already. He also told me about his work and that he was not able to go there for some months. But he didn’t tell me the reason; he probably didn’t want me to pity him because he was still recovering from his accident.

My angel is such a sweet person.

The both of us were so immersed in our conversation that we didn’t even realize the sun was already setting. I became more outgoing and started telling him more about myself, where I lived and what I was doing. He seemed happy that I was showing interest and I was so proud of myself in that moment.

Suddenly his mobile phone started ringing.

I recognized his ringtone as TRAX’s Blind. I wondered why he used such a sad and longing song.

I paid no further attention to it and he excused himself, blushing a little while slightly turning away from me before picking up.

After he was done he quickly turned back to me and told me that his friend was starting to worry about him because he was still not home.

I bet that it was Sungmin - judging by the over-protectiveness.

As if Kyu wouldn’t be old enough to manage something like taking a walk by himself.

My angel fidgeted a little and I wondered what he was so restless about.

 

 

“Well, since my friend is already worried enough about me, I should head home…”, Kyuhyun started cautiously while slowly getting up from the bench.

Donghae gaped at the other but stood up nonetheless. “Um… I-” He scratched his head and fished his own phone out of his pocket. “Would you mind giving me your number?”

Kyuhyun instantly grinned from ear to ear before reaching for Donghae’s mobile. He rapidly tipped on the screen and saved his number.

“Here you go. But could you give me yours as well?”

 

 

We finally exchanged numbers. Oh my God! Seriously, I’m so happy right now!

 

 

 

 

26.11.2007

 

I want to call Kyuhyun as soon as possible.

But I don’t want to seem clingy.

What should I do?

 

 

27.11.2007

 

I texted him today.

He almost immediately replied.

I’m so happy~

 

 

 

28.11.2007

 

We talked again today.

He called me at exactly 7 o’clock and 29 minutes.

He was a little awkward at first and I was anxious as well but after some minutes we were able to talk more openly.

I feel so happy to be able to finally talk to him.

 

 

 

29.11.2007

 

He asked if we wanted to meet up again.

We’re going to have a date!

My angel wanted to take a walk through the park.

 

 

 

3.12.2007

 

We’re talking over the phone every day.

It’s mostly him who calls first because I’m still not sure if I might bother or annoy him with my calls.

And I really don’t want to seem too pushy…

 

 

 

6.12.2007

 

Even though it’s so cold outside, my angel still wants to take a walk through the park.

He apologized every time when he noticed how I shuddered a little. How cute and considerate of him. I love him so much.

I have to endure the cold weather or otherwise I won’t be able to spend so much time with Kyu.

 

 

 

10.12.2007

 

HE CALLED ME HAE! OH MY GOD! HE GAVE ME A NICKNAME! I’M SO HAPPY!

 

 

 

11.12.2007

 

Hae~

I like the sound of it when the syllable rolls off his plump lips

Hae~

His cute voice calling out to me and drawing me closer

Hae~ Hae~ Hae~

I can’t get enough of him

 

 

 

24.12.2007

 

We decided to exchange a small gift for Christmas.

We met up in the park again and I almost squealed when I saw him standing in front of the bench where we talked for the first time. He was so cute, holding a small box close to his chest and his scarf wrapped around his neck all the way up to cover half of his face. Since it was slightly snowing he had some snowflakes stuck in his messy brown locks.

He looked so perfect.

He always looks perfect.

And he will finally be mine.

 

 

 

25.12.2007

 

He gave me a fluffy scarf as a present.

I’ll always wear it during winter!

I hope he liked my present as well.

 

 

 

“Merry Christmas~”, chimed Sungmin as he entered the kitchen. The others were already having breakfast and greeted the blonde with the same amount of enthusiasm. After all, it was their first time spending Christmas together.

“Hyung, can we finally start with unpacking the presents?” Hyukjae seemed impatient and restless.

Sungmin only laughed but nodded at his little brother who got up and literally sprinted towards the Christmas tree like a little kid.

Kyuhyun trailed behind him quickly while Ryeowook was still washing the dishes from their breakfast. Sungmin neared the younger and wrapped his arms around his waist, nuzzling his nose in the crook of his lover’s neck.

The ripping of paper could be heard and the laughter of Kyuhyun and Hyukjae followed suit. Both of them were clearly enjoying this year’s Christmas.

As Kyuhyun got to the last present left for him, he smiled softly and picked the red package up. On the surface was his name - written in a neat handwriting and a little heart was right beside it. He slowly removed the ribbon and took the lid off.

He stared inside the box for several seconds before pulling out a folded piece of paper. He opened the letter and read over the lines.

Dear Kyuhyun,

I hope that you have fun spending Christmas with your friends.
I want to be able to do so as well next year.

I’m not really good at this but inside the box – underneath this letter – there is a necklace.

Kyuhyun, I really like – no, I love you. Since the first time I saw you. I hope you feel the same and if you do then please come and see me today at 8 o’clock in the park.

Love, Donghae

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes got watery and he wanted to scream and shout out of pure bliss. His crush returned his feelings! He read the letter uncountable times again after he took out the simple necklace and put it on. Sungmin and Ryeowook emerged from the kitchen to see Kyuhyun still hunched over the paper. The blonde shot his younger brother a questioning gaze who in return showed a triumphant gummy smile. It didn’t take long for Sungmin to catch up and he, too grinned like an idiot.

Ryeowook though looked over Kyuhyun’s shoulder, reading some of the sentences before he pursed his lips into a thin line.

 

 

__________

Well, have this lovable update~
(Does this seem to you like a cliffhanger or not?)

Didn't take a month to get this finished, yes! *strikes victory pose*
I hope you liked it, because I'm more than happy to have them finally where I want them to be~

Please write a comment? Pretty please? *blinks cutely* :3