Flowers

Can I be your Stalker?

[RE-POST] Since this chapter got deleted I had to re-post it. If you already read this chapter feel free to go directly to the next one ^-^ (And sorry, that it took so long >A<")

Also, there is a TRIPLE update today~ yay~
Please make sure to read Chapter 6 "Christmas surprise" and Chapter 7 "Happy Birthday" aaaaaand Chapter 8 "The accident"!

 

_________________

 

 

29.10.2006

Sungmin left early.

Kyuhyun was doing some things for school.

I should probably work on my column… I have to hand it in on the 5th

 

 

5.11.2006

My column turned out pretty good. I’m confident that I’ll pass and be able to work over my laptop.

I did everything with Kyuhyun on my mind.

I can’t fail.

 

 

6.11.2006

My angel did pretty well on his last exam, too. He got the highest score.

I’m so proud right now. I should get him a present. Maybe I’ll send him some flowers?

 

 

8.11.2006

My result will be announced on the 11th… I’m nervous.

 

 

9.11.2006

Kyu received the flowers today. He was a bit confused but he found my card. He smiled.

 

 

“Kyu? Someone send you flowers because you passed your last exam!” His mother was currently searching for a vase in order to show the beautiful bouquet in its full magnificence.

“Who send them?”, asked the boy while staring at all the beautifully arranged roses.

“I don’t know. It was send anonymously but a card was placed in the middle where the single red rose is.” She chuckled after Kyuhyun gave her an irritated look. “Don’t worry, dear. I didn’t peek inside the card. I don’t know the contents. Maybe you’ve got a secret admirer?” Mrs. Cho gave her son the card after she placed the vase with the roses on the table in their living room. “Moooom!”

 He shook his head and looked at the flowers again. There was this beautiful big, red rose in the middle. It was surrounded by a pool of yellow and orange roses and to make the view even better, they were encircled by white roses. Kyuhyun had a hard time averting his gaze.

He slowly focused on the small card in his hands. It seemed more like a paper that was folded once because it was without any design; just white carton.

Congratulations, my angel.

He scanned the card but this sentence was all that was written on it. The red ink was fierce and vicious and reminded Kyuhyun of blood.

He shrugged it off and smiled after his gaze shifted to the bouquet again.

 

 

11.11.2006

I got the highest score. My column was splendid.

I will be able to spend more time with Kyu from now on.

 

 

12.11.2006

Sungmin and Kyuhyun were celebrating today. They both passed and are free from school.

Hyukjae was with them. They celebrated at Kyu’s place.

They talked about their future.

Sungmin wants to be a photographer. Hyukjae is going to be a dancer and choreographer.

But my angel hesitated to tell them his dream.

He was being shy. How cute.

But Kyuhyun told them that he wanted to work in a company.

He would look dashing in a suit. He should follow his dream. I think this job would be perfect for him.

I want to see him in a suit…

It would be perfect…

I really need to talk to him!

I love him!

 

 

_________

I just realised that my chapters are constantly becoming shorter...
ugh, I'm sorry u///u"