28.10.2006

Can I be your Stalker?

 

“Wait, what?!” Sungmin seemed baffled. Kyuhyun kept watching the turtles as he tried to feed them. He gave up after both turtles turned away from him.
“I thought you’d know about this, Hyung.”, stated the younger one as a matter of fact.
“W-why should I have known this?”
“Because you’re gay, too? I mean, this is the only reason why you would want to talk about Jongwoon with me, right?”
“Wait… Just wait a sec, will ya?”
Sungmin rubbed his temple and fixated his eyes on Ddangkkoma.
“How do you know that I’m gay? Did Hyuk tell you something?!”
“Nope. It’s kind of obvious. I mean, you love pink and you’re staring at random guys. And I mean you’re staring either at their asses or their crotches. If you were straight you wouldn’t check them out, am I right?”
“Oh god, Kyuhyun! Am I really doing that?!”
“Yes.”

 

 

Sungmin is gay. He could possibly love my angel.

I’m hiding in the closet again. And I can hear every single word…

I hope that Kyuhyun will stay faithful.

 

 

“Well, since you already know, it’s easier for me to talk to you. You’re gay, too, after all. I mean, we can now talk freely about our Love-Life.” Sungmin was fidgeting in his place while nervously playing with the turtles. He wasn’t really playing with them, just watching and trying to feed them.
Kyuhyun was following his every movement with his eyes, his own body not moving an inch. “I mean, if it’s okay for you? Jongwoon was your first love and he’s now… You know… Dead…”
“Sungmin-hyung. I’m over his death, I promise. It still hurts but I already accepted the truth.”

“Are you sure…?”

“Yes.”

“Can we talk about him?”

“No.”

“So, you’re still in love with him?”

“I just answered your previous question with a ‘no’.”

Sungmin locked eyes with Kyuhyun but the younger one immediately averted the gaze and pierced the wooden floor with his stare. “I don’t know, Hyung. I just don’t know whether I still love him or not. I shouldn’t be in love with him, right? He’s dead; he can’t love me back anymore.” Tears were forming in his eyes as he stumbled over his own words.

“It’s okay, Kyuhyunnie…” Sungmin was scooting closer to Kyuhyun and slowly wrapped his arms around the fragile looking person. The younger one was sobbing by now and grabbed the Shirt in front of him, letting out loud gasps and sniffling his nose while on the other hand he tried to push Sungmin away from him.

 

 

Kyu is still sad about Jongwoon’s death…

I don’t want to see him like this… It breaks my heart.

 

 

Kyuhyun got up and blew his nose. “Have you calmed down?” A simple nod.

“Should I drop the topic?” Another nod.

“Do you want to be alone?” This time, Kyuhyun shook his head.

Sungmin gave him a weak but encouraging smile.

 

 

Kyu should get over his death already.

I think, I should talk to him instead of Sungmin. Sungmin isn’t helping him.

I want to help my angel.

…but how?

 

 

“You know, Sungmin-hyung…”, Kyuhyun began. They were both lying in Kyuhyun’s bed, both staring at the ceiling. Sungmin turned his head to look at the younger one. “I need to get over his death. It wasn’t easy to hold in all of my feelings whenever I saw him, whenever we were talking. We were never touching. But, you know what?”

“What?” Sungmin’s voice was almost inaudible as he tried to bring Kyuhyun to continue.

“The day before the accident happened. Before he was hit by the car. He… He hugged me. It was our first hug and right after this amazing feeling of getting to touch him for the first time, all of my hopes and dreams were crushed, only a few hours later.”

Sungmin swallowed thickly.

“Unbelievable, right?” Kyuhyun chuckled bitterly. “Maybe it’s a heavenly sign? Maybe I was never allowed to fall in love with him.”

“That’s not true, Kyuhyun.”

Silence.

“Sungmin-hyung?”

“Yes?”

“I think I’m able to talk about it. Only if you’re still interested…”

“Of course, Kyuhyunnie… I will always listen to you, I promise. Just don’t keep everything to yourself, okay?”

 

 

They’re still talking about Jongwoon.

It was easy to kill him.

But I can’t tell Kyuhyun that I stole a car in order to free him from this crazy Jongwoon. He would be mad at me for stealing, right?

 

 

“You should sleep, Kyuhyun. And remember, I’ll always listen to you.”

 

 

___________
I updated. Finally u___u"
I'm sorry. >A<"

Anyway, I hope this chapter was to your liking? :')