This is how it should be. Right...?

Can I be your Stalker?

 

I went over to him and placed my hands on his hips. His head snapped upwards and his gaze locked with mine but he shyly averted his eyes again, a hint of a blush adorning his pale skin. I couldn’t help but smile at that. He was just so perfect in everything he did. Even the smallest gestures seemed to be intentional to drive me insane and I loved him for that. I pressed my thumbs slightly down on his hipbones and he jumped at the foreign feeling but relaxed instantly when his eyes met mine briefly for the second time. I let my gaze wander over his beautiful features, getting lost in the breathtaking sight of his pretty face. I started rubbing my thumbs over his skin, occasionally letting them go under his loose shirt with which I earned a little pant from him. My ears twitched at that beautiful sound and I continued my subtle ministrations to hear even more of that stunning voice of his. He shuddered imperceptibly and his eyelids fluttered shut while he exhaled loudly. All those little things excited me and I wanted to go even further. I hesitated to actually touch more of his skin - other than his hips - but since he didn’t refuse me I thought that he wanted more just as much as I wanted more. I traced his v-cut, slightly dipping under the waistband of his jeans but retreated my fingers almost immediately again to let them glide upwards. Just when I reached his chest he parted his lips in a silent moan and I stopped my movements altogether. I searched for more reactions but his face was relaxed again, his lips closed and his eyes still shut. My fingers were mere millimeters away from his s but something hindered me from just brushing them already.

“What are you waiting for?”

His voice sounded so husky and lust-filled that a jolt speeded through my entire body. Even though he just whispered those words, his voice thundered in my ears, making my whole body heat up instantly. I swallowed thickly before my dry lips and out of the corner of my eyes I saw him mimicking my gesture. His slick tongue danced over his plump lips, moistening them skillfully and giving them a silky sheen.

“Aren’t you gonna touch them?”

His tone was sultry, slowly drawing me closer to him and clouding my mind. My hands twitched, successfully going a tiny bit upwards and brushing those soft buds. He sharply in a short breath and his gaze locked with mine. He his lips again, his eyes half-lidded. I let my hands wander back down his stomach, halting at his navel while I watched his expressions. He closed his eyes again and his mouth was slightly opened, inviting me to kiss him. I wasn’t sure if he really wanted me to kiss him so I concentrated on exploring his body first. Every time my hands gone towards his chest he slowly opened his eyes but closed them as soon as my palms were reaching lower. It was the same with his mouth; he opened it when I almost reached his s but closed it when my hands were near his hips again.

“You’re teasing me so much.”

His voice suddenly changed and was surprisingly playful. I let my eyes wander over his beautiful features the nth time already. I just couldn’t get enough of him. He was so perfect.
I opened my mouth and tried to say something to him but to no avail. I couldn’t seem to find any words to offer him so I just looked down. I faintly heard him chuckle but ignored it. The wonderful sound subsided and I felt him shift his weight a little. My palms were still attached to his flat stomach and I grazed my fingernails slightly over it, eliciting an approving growl from him.

“Don’t you want me?”

I looked up, confused. Of course I wanted him. He’s my everything - my existence.
His eyes were piercing mine so I opted to fixate my gaze on his mouth instead of his dark orbs because I always seemed to get lost in them.
His tongue darted out again, smearing some saliva on the surface before hiding behind those plump lips again. I unconsciously wetted my lips as well and a light smirk played around the corner of his mouth.
I was contemplating whether he was inviting me with those gestures to kiss him or if he was just fooling around with me. He made it clear that he liked my touches but kissing seemed so much more intimate.

“Why are you still thinking?”

He seemed utterly confused. Was I taking too much time for his liking?

“Just go for it already.”

He urged me on to take the final step. I bit my lower lip for a couple of seconds, trying to gather my thoughts. I retreated my hands completely from his body, the cold air hitting my skin instantly. He gave me a surprised look but his face contorted into something different in the next split second. Anger? Disappointment?

“I thought that you’d love me?”

I wanted to answer him so badly but my voice still failed me.

“Why aren’t you saying anything?”

His voice cracked but it still sounded so incredibly beautiful to me.
I snapped out of it as soon as I saw that he was on the verge of crying. His eyes were watery and dull, nothing compared to his usually shiny dark orbs.

I made him cry…

He turned around to leave but I instinctively grabbed after his arm. He was startled and directed his gaze towards the ground. I felt that he was shivering, probably because he tried to hold back his tears.

I was happy. I was truly happy in this exact moment.

He showed his emotions in front of me, proving that he indeed thought about me as well. He wanted me just as much as I wanted him. We were made for each other.

I tightened my hold on his wrist and pulled slightly on his arm. Reluctantly, he stumbled in my direction and I let go of his wrist, embracing him and pressing my lips against his soft ones.

 

He’s mine now.

 

_____

I hope you're all confused as right now |D
Anyway, guess what :3 I didn't take as much time as usual to update :'D I'm kinda proud XD

Well, please leave a comment and tell me what your thoughts are after reading this chapter :)