I saw you... Did I fall in love?

Can I be your Stalker?

5.5.2006

I saw him again today. He looks like an angel with his porcelain skin and his raven hair.

He is perfect.

I found out about his age. He’s 18 right now and his birthday is on the 3rd of February. I’m only one and a half years older.
I still don’t know his name though…

Should I just ask him?

 

6.5.2006

I don’t think that he has many friends. He only talks to this one guy. Jongwoon was his name, I think.

I hate him.

My angel is always smiling when the two of them are together.

I hate it. I hate it. I HATE IT!

Jongwoon should leave him alone already!

 

 

“Hey!”
“Jongwoon, what’s up?” He smiled brightly as the older male approached him.
“I got a new turtle today! Ddangkkoma is no longer alone when I’m at school! Wanna come over? I have to introduce you to Ddangkkoming!”
“Sure”, laughed the younger one and packed his bag. “I’m free anyways.”
Both of them left the classroom and headed for the school gates.

 

 

7.5.2006

He went to Jongwoon’s house yesterday. Why are they always together?

I was following him home afterwards. His house is quite nice, not too small nor big. His family name is Cho. I like that. It matches with mine.

Cho and Lee. Sounds good.

But I didn’t see him all day long. Maybe because it’s Sunday today… I hope it’ll be Monday soon. I have to see his face again.

His perfect white skin.

I want to touch him so badly.

 

10.5.2006

Cho Kyuhyun.

 

11.5.2006

Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun

 

12.5.2006

I took his pencil today. He immediately noticed that it was missing. But he doesn’t know that I’m the one who took it.

And I don’t even know why I did it...

 

“Isn’t it strange, Jongwoon? I thought I left my pencil on the table. But now it’s missing and I couldn’t find it in my pencil case either…”
“You’re probably just imagining things, Kyu.”

 

2.6.2006

Tomorrow is Saturday again. I hate Saturday. That’s the day when Kyuhyun is going to Jongwoon’s house to play games. I hope that he isn’t staying overnight…

I hate it when he does that.

It makes me want to go in and drag him out of the house.

 

3.6.2006

Saturday.

 

4.6.2006

He left early. I thought that he was meeting up with Jongwoon again but he went to some other house. It turned out to be his grandmother’s house.

 

5.6.2006

He fell asleep in one of his subjects today.

He looked so innocent. It was kind of cute.

I think he even drooled a bit. Maybe he had a dream about me?

I hope so.

But that wouldn’t be possible, right?

He doesn’t even know me… How should he dream about me?

I think I’ll speak to him tomorrow.

 

8.6.2006

I know his phone number.

Should I call him?

 

9.6.2006

I still didn’t talk to him…

But I took his pencil again. I use it now.

I hope he’s not mad at me…

 

17.7.2006

My collection is steadily growing.

I took his towel the other day. It was still a bit wet.

And I got to see him in his sportswear again. He looks stunning in his shorts.

I love his thighs.

I want to touch him.

 

18.7.2006

He locked eyes with me today.

 

19.7.2006

He knows that I exist.

 

20.7.2006

I’m happy.

I should talk to him soon.

 

 

___________

That's the first chapter :)
So, what do you think? Is it okay, or should I stop this?! :'D

I wasn't so sure with this journal-thing. I want to focus on this (but it will change on some point of the whole story).
I think it turned out nicely. But maybe the first chapter is a bit dry and awkward and I should just stop already.

And the weekdays are even matching with the dates. Check, if you want! :D

Anyway. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter~ :)
Please leave a comment? :3